Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6580
View in linear mode

Subject: "Check out this widebody" Previous topic | Next topic
eclpsmoneypit95Mar-30-06 03:28 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6580, "Check out this widebody"

Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812

That blue car got me boobies once

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Check out this widebody, Moderatormicyek, Mar-30-06 04:02 PM, #1
RE: Check out this widebody, djtrickee, Mar-30-06 04:04 PM, #2
RE: Check out this widebody, CopperEclipse96, Mar-30-06 04:54 PM, #3
      RE: Check out this widebody, BumpinTalon, Mar-30-06 05:33 PM, #4
           RE: Check out this widebody, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-30-06 06:26 PM, #5
                RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseSix, Mar-30-06 07:30 PM, #6
                     RE: Check out this widebody, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-30-06 08:11 PM, #7
                     RE: Check out this widebody, WIDECLIPSE, Mar-31-06 03:29 AM, #8
                     RE: Check out this widebody, DanKid, Mar-31-06 03:39 AM, #9
                          RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseRST, Mar-31-06 04:16 AM, #10
                               RE: Check out this widebody, hazardeclipse, Mar-31-06 04:30 AM, #11
                                    RE: Check out this widebody, eclpsmoneypit95, Mar-31-06 04:44 AM, #12
                                         RE: Check out this widebody, nonamerat, Mar-31-06 07:26 AM, #13
                                         RE: Check out this widebody, edxmon, Mar-31-06 08:08 AM, #14
                                              RE: Check out this widebody, hazardeclipse, Mar-31-06 08:50 AM, #15
                                                   RE: Check out this widebody, eclpsmoneypit95, Mar-31-06 10:00 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Check out this widebody, CopperEclipse96, Mar-31-06 10:30 AM, #17
                                                             RE: Check out this widebody, edxmon, Mar-31-06 11:22 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Check out this widebody, kelvinb1, Mar-31-06 11:52 AM, #19
                                                                       RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseSix, Mar-31-06 02:00 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: Check out this widebody, eclpsmoneypit95, Mar-31-06 02:31 PM, #21
                                                                                 RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseSix, Mar-31-06 03:21 PM, #22
                                                                                      RE: Check out this widebody, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-31-06 04:34 PM, #23
                                                                                           RE: Check out this widebody, Dualgen2, Apr-01-06 05:35 AM, #24
                                                                                           RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseSix, Apr-01-06 06:01 AM, #25
                                         RE: Check out this widebody, EclipseSix, Apr-01-06 06:03 AM, #26
                                              RE: Check out this widebody, nexendz, Apr-01-06 11:53 AM, #27
                                              RE: Check out this widebody, 96rs-t, Apr-01-06 12:10 PM, #28
                                                   RE: Check out this widebody, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-01-06 02:22 PM, #29
                                                        RE: Check out this widebody, ez, Apr-02-06 03:43 PM, #30
                                                             RE: Check out this widebody, hazardeclipse, Apr-03-06 04:37 AM, #31
                                                                  RE: Check out this widebody, ScreaminE, Apr-03-06 08:22 AM, #32

ModeratormicyekMar-30-06 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6581, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-30-06 04:08 PM by micyek

it's hideous and absolutely insane at the same time. I'm so confused. LOL

I hate that body kit, quwees or whatever...but all the other work is sick. Somebody is just plain crazy with the air brush. Click the civic link. Not my style, but that person is an artist IMO.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeMar-30-06 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#6582, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95
Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812

Yuck!! wtf. why do people have to do that to their cars. that is the ugliest body kit on the face of the planet. plus the dash and interior is hideous. Where are the gauges? Could he make the shifter any taller?

B-Fugly!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

CopperEclipse96Mar-30-06 04:54 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#6584, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95 Looks pretty badass except for the altezza's. It's even signed by Chip Foose. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292812
Yuck!! wtf. why do people have to do that to their cars. that is the ugliest body kit on the face of the planet. plus the dash and interior is hideous. Where are the gauges? Could he make the shifter any taller? B-Fugly!

i think a stock 97-99 eclipse with the turbo wing looks a bajillion times better than that.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

BumpinTalonMar-30-06 05:33 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#6586, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 3

I am diggin the widebody look without the spoiler! but all that carbon fiber stuff kills it. plus the front is... a mess.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

95_ESi_PersonMar-30-06 06:26 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6588, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
the front is... a mess.

It looks like all front bumpers ever made for this car all pieced together into one.

I almost vommited out of revulsion.

EclipseSixMar-30-06 07:30 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#6590, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 5

wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show.

The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

95_ESi_PersonMar-30-06 08:11 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6591, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by EclipseSix
wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show. The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

True, but I wouldn't be caught dead standing next to it.

I'm not a "show car" person anyway, I like the stock look. It may be all for show purposes, but come on, that's just plain ugly. I don't care if a million hours were put into it, ugly is ugly.

WIDECLIPSEMar-31-06 03:29 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#6595, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 7

C'mon guys, you don't really mean that body kit is ugly....I think it was well designed and fits nicely. With a little work someone can make their car look decent with the same kit. I know there are good deals out there too on one of the original kits. Not some knock off cheap crap that isn't going to fit right.

(Check sig)

-Roman

DanKidMar-31-06 03:39 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#6596, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-31-06 03:39 AM by DanKid

Originally posted by EclipseSix
wow, you guys are so harsh, its a show car, they're not tuner cars at all, even tho according to the page I believe it has the go to match the show. The workmanship and originality is insane. The thing that the speakers and tvs are mounted in the back is fucking godly insane, that car is one of the coolest eclipse's I have seen. Would I drive it? Hell no, cuz its not even really a car anymore, its a work of art. Granted art is subjective, but damn

I definately agree with everything you said. It's a "show car". I like all the work done to the car from an artistic point of view. But the only thing that didn't match well on the car was the interior. The dashboard reminded me of the old 1950 cars.

EclipseRSTMar-31-06 04:16 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#6598, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 9

Now that's a big trophy.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

hazardeclipseMar-31-06 04:30 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#6599, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 10

google "chip foose" and look at some of his work... Why the hell would he want to sign that piece of shit?

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

eclpsmoneypit95Mar-31-06 04:44 AM
371 posts,
#6600, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
google "chip foose" and look at some of his work... Why the hell would he want to sign that piece of shit?

Come on now, Foose is all about originality which is probably why he signed it. Do you think he would sign your completely stock car? No, because it's not original.

nonameratMar-31-06 07:26 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#6612, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 12

It looks like just a bunch of random body ideas put together to make an ugly show car. I understand its a show car, but I don't think any of it flows with itself. The exterior leads you to expect a crazy interior and instead you get this simple, ugly thing. It looks like the design was rushed and not thought out enough. Yes it's a show car, but I don't like it even for that.

edxmonMar-31-06 08:08 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#6616, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 13

i have only one thing to say..WERE THE FUCK IS ITS HATCH?!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

hazardeclipseMar-31-06 08:50 AM
640 posts,
#6623, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by hazardeclipse google "chip foose" and look at some of his work... Why the hell would he want to sign that piece of shit?
Come on now, Foose is all about originality which is probably why he signed it. Do you think he would sign your completely stock car? No, because it's not original.

ok... this is another car done by the same shop... Original, yes. would you be caught dead it it? i sure as hell wouldn't. In fact the only thing i would sign would to be either to put that car out of its misery, or that shop out of buisness...

‹teklein› Oh yeah

eclpsmoneypit95Mar-31-06 10:00 AM
371 posts,
#6632, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 15
Mar-31-06 10:01 AM by eclpsmoneypit95

all i see is a red x
And as for anybody that asks me "Do you think you would ever be caught dead in it?", look at what I used to drive (see sig pic)

CopperEclipse96Mar-31-06 10:30 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#6633, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 16

if it's ugly, the fact that it's a show car doesn't change anything. that doesnt change the definition of ugly.

just cuz a fat chick is nice, that doesn't make her hot. ugly is ugly.

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

edxmonMar-31-06 11:22 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#6636, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 17

hahahahah ^^^ thats messed up, fat chicks need loving too, and i guess ugly cars do too!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

kelvinb1Mar-31-06 11:52 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#6637, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 18
Mar-31-06 11:56 AM by kelvinb1

ok i typed in 2gnt.com and came to this link and did this

AND as above stated...the hatch looks to be gone because of the big humpback for the mega sicc tv's

EclipseSixMar-31-06 02:00 PM
305 posts,
#6641, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 19

The interior sucks, I'll agree with everyone there. But the bodykit, in my opinion, is a work of art and nicely done. Its original, it flows, and the paintjob, again in my opinion, is amazing as well. And that setup in the rear with the speakers and the TVs, well thats just the most fantastic thing I've seen out of a fiberglass project. Sure, its not very practical, but damn I love the way it looks.

eclpsmoneypit95Mar-31-06 02:31 PM
371 posts,
#6644, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 20
Mar-31-06 02:32 PM by eclpsmoneypit95

What would you say if this was the only picture of the car displayed? It's kinda weird though, cuz it has a side skirt skirt

EclipseSixMar-31-06 03:21 PM
305 posts,
#6646, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 21

lol i forgot about that, yeah, that is weird... its different, but weird.

TeamJeff_99gsMar-31-06 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#6649, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 22

Chip Foose has no reason to sign that car. He did no work on it, and it is so far below what he is capable of doing that it pretty much proves that the signature cannot be his.

Also that car is

Dualgen2Apr-01-06 05:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#6669, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Chip Foose has no reason to sign that car. He did no work on it, and it is so far below what he is capable of doing that it pretty much proves that the signature cannot be his. Also that car is

Agreed. There is no way he signed that car. I respect the amazing air brushing skills on both cars but it's not my style. The only body kit I even remotely like for the Eclips is the Rudora kit (w/ the spoiler to)

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

EclipseSixApr-01-06 06:01 AM
305 posts,
#6671, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 23
Apr-01-06 06:04 AM by EclipseSix

edited

EclipseSixApr-01-06 06:03 AM
305 posts,
#6672, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by hazardeclipse google "chip foose" and look at some of his work... Why the hell would he want to sign that piece of shit?

that says it better than my post would have..

nexendzApr-01-06 11:53 AM
Member since Feb 28th 2006
40 posts,
#6676, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 26

I've seen this car in person, at USAC in Kansas City last year, it's not that bad in person, the guy who built it is really cool. The interior had the gauges and stuff when I saw it, and the shifter was as tall.

96rs-tApr-01-06 12:10 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#6677, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 26

i like it.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

eclipse982nrRSTApr-01-06 02:22 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#6679, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 28

I dont like the front end. The hood is what throws off the whole front I think, just too big.

I dont like the dash at all, just like someone else said above, it looks too like old school hot rod style, just too clean. It doesnt flow well with the exterior.

I dont like airbrush at all on any car, but I do like the candy red paint.

That is actually an amazing show car though and would probably most deff place in every show it enters just for the artistic work involved in it.

Props to the designing and exterior (except for no hatch and the hood) and thumbs down to the interior.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ezApr-02-06 03:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#6712, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 29

OMG wow. that car looks like it was designed by a special ed class. how would you feel if you put 1000 hours into a car and it turned out like that? another 2gnt dies

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

hazardeclipseApr-03-06 04:37 AM
640 posts,
#6745, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Chip Foose has no reason to sign that car. He did no work on it, and it is so far below what he is capable of doing that it pretty much proves that the signature cannot be his. Also that car is

Exactly my point...

‹teklein› Oh yeah

ScreaminEApr-03-06 08:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#6762, "RE: Check out this widebody"
In response to Reply # 31

"Check out this widebody"

I'd rather not.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6580 Previous topic | Next topic