Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1007
View in linear mode

Subject: "My last burnout" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogJan-12-06 11:55 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1007, "My last burnout"

Hey whats cracken, I havent been around for a while due to school and work but my beater got out of the shop yestorday and the car is going up for sale next week... So I did my last burn out in it and made a little vid, enjoy

http://media.putfile.com/tribute-to-my-eclipse

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My last burnout, TeamDR1665, Jan-12-06 12:13 PM, #1
RE: My last burnout, Blizare, Jan-12-06 12:21 PM, #2
      RE: My last burnout, saikou, Jan-12-06 01:03 PM, #3
           RE: My last burnout, Dualgen2, Jan-12-06 01:24 PM, #4
                RE: My last burnout, sike, Jan-12-06 03:38 PM, #5
                RE: My last burnout, youkickedmydog, Jan-12-06 03:44 PM, #6
                     RE: My last burnout, totaleclipse_05, Jan-12-06 04:37 PM, #7
                     RE: My last burnout, 96rs-t, Jan-12-06 04:47 PM, #8
                          RE: My last burnout, BlackMagic, Jan-12-06 07:36 PM, #9
                          RE: My last burnout, Eagle420a, Jan-12-06 08:47 PM, #11
                          RE: My last burnout, saikou, Jan-12-06 08:45 PM, #10
                          RE: My last burnout, youkickedmydog, Jan-13-06 03:32 AM, #13
                     RE: My last burnout, Dualgen2, Jan-13-06 02:40 AM, #12
                          RE: My last burnout, thedawg, Jan-13-06 02:01 PM, #14
                               RE: My last burnout, wikid420a, Jan-20-06 06:27 PM, #15
                               RE: My last burnout, Blizare, Jan-20-06 09:22 PM, #16

TeamDR1665Jan-12-06 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1008, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 0

Video wouldn't work for me, Pete.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareJan-12-06 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1009, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 1

Heh.

My car was that slow once

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

saikouJan-12-06 01:03 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#1010, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 2

Puts a big tear in my eye...

Dualgen2Jan-12-06 01:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1012, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 3

I did the same thing when I was selling my 2gnt. I went into our enclosed shop at work and drove into the wash bay. I got the floor all wet and opened the doors before I did a sweet burnout in 1st and 2nd gear. Wanted to try going into 3rd but the clutch was DYING. Next day the car was traded into a friends dealership and the clutch went out on him and then it overheated. hahah. What is replacing your 2gnt?
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

sikeJan-12-06 03:38 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#1021, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 4

nice vid!

youkickedmydogJan-12-06 03:44 PM
290 posts,
#1022, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Dualgen2
What is replacing your 2gnt?

92 toyota camery, I got my licence suspended for 15 days. Apparently its illegal to do over 100... Go fuiger so the idea is to drive the camery for another 3 years(rest of college), loose the licence points and get a real job and hopefully an evo.

that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

totaleclipse_05Jan-12-06 04:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#1028, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 6

Good vid man, sorry to hear about having to get rid of it.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

96rs-tJan-12-06 04:47 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#1029, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 7

nice burn out. Always wanted to do a nice long burn out in my car, but just too afraid to break something.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

BlackMagicJan-12-06 07:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#1031, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 8

haha nice vid, sorry u have to let it go

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Eagle420aJan-12-06 08:47 PM
Member since May 11th 2005
84 posts,
#1034, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 9

good video, thanks helping me with my turbo kit install and questions. I'll be emailing you with more questions lol.

saikouJan-12-06 08:45 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#1033, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 96rs-t
nice burn out. Always wanted to do a nice long burn out in my car, but just too afraid to break something.

... tell me about it.

youkickedmydogJan-13-06 03:32 AM
290 posts,
#1040, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 96rs-t

Dont be, Ya just got to go for it, I have a stock clutch, tranny, axles. Just bring her up to 7k and let her fly.

Dualgen2Jan-13-06 02:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1037, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
Originally posted by Dualgen2 What is replacing your 2gnt?
92 toyota camery, I got my licence suspended for 15 days. Apparently its illegal to do over 100... Go fuiger so the idea is to drive the camery for another 3 years(rest of college), loose the licence points and get a real job and hopefully an evo.

Sounds like it is definately worth it to me. While you're in college it's hard to enjoy a nice car, if you don't have any $ to mod/fix it so in the long run you will be happy. mmmm EVO.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

thedawgJan-13-06 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1083, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 12
Jan-13-06 02:06 PM by thedawg

This thread is worthless without

wikid420aJan-20-06 06:27 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2005
144 posts,
#1515, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 14

dave how the hell was the clutch dying didnt u ever put that other clutch in.

BlizareJan-20-06 09:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1519, "RE: My last burnout"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by thedawg
This thread is worthless without

Sweet. Thats exactly what I "THOUGHT" it would look like after doing cool burnouts But I guess that pic clarifies things now.

You should show that vid to your prospective buyers.

Show em' what that baby can do

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1007 Previous topic | Next topic