Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #21757
View in linear mode

Subject: "Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Mar-06-07 02:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21757, "Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"

My bench in the microbio lab where I work...

and a little present I picked up for the gst...installed it this weekend and love it

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-06-07 03:00 PM, #1
RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, cougar694u, Mar-07-07 02:59 AM, #2
      RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Mar-07-07 04:34 AM, #3
           RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, cougar694u, Mar-07-07 05:40 AM, #4
                RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, slowmitsu, Mar-07-07 07:03 AM, #5
RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-07-07 07:08 AM, #6
RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-07-07 07:37 AM, #7
      RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-07-07 08:06 AM, #8
      RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, susafuss, Mar-07-07 10:14 AM, #9
      RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-07-07 10:24 AM, #10
           RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, kain_99gs, Mar-07-07 11:42 AM, #11
           RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-07-07 11:43 AM, #12
                RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-07-07 11:49 AM, #13
                     RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, whodatt1, Mar-07-07 11:56 AM, #14
                          RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-07-07 12:24 PM, #15
                               RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-07-07 01:04 PM, #16
                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-07-07 01:23 PM, #17
                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-07-07 01:30 PM, #18
                                         RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-07-07 01:46 PM, #19
                                              RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-07-07 01:52 PM, #20
                                                   RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, djtrickee, Mar-07-07 04:08 PM, #21
                                                        RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, saikou, Mar-07-07 05:04 PM, #22
                                                        RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-08-07 01:46 AM, #23
                                                             RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, shazow1969, Mar-08-07 03:00 AM, #24
                                                                  RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, whodatt1, Mar-08-07 03:48 AM, #25
                                                        RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, cougar694u, Mar-08-07 03:04 PM, #31
                                                             RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, djtrickee, Mar-08-07 03:11 PM, #33
                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, slowmitsu, Mar-08-07 04:11 AM, #26
                                         RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-08-07 08:06 AM, #27
                                         RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-08-07 08:32 AM, #28
                                         RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, slowmitsu, Mar-08-07 08:48 AM, #29
                                         RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-08-07 12:05 PM, #30
                                              RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, cougar694u, Mar-08-07 03:09 PM, #32
                                                   RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, KaptainMyke, Mar-08-07 03:25 PM, #34
                                                   RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, freelancefool, Mar-08-07 03:26 PM, #35
                                                        RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, KaptainMyke, Mar-08-07 03:32 PM, #36
                                                             RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-08-07 03:44 PM, #37
                                                             RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, freelancefool, Mar-08-07 03:44 PM, #38
                                                                  RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, KaptainMyke, Mar-08-07 03:52 PM, #39
                                                                  RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, freelancefool, Mar-08-07 03:57 PM, #40
                                                                  RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-08-07 04:11 PM, #41
                                                                       RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, freelancefool, Mar-08-07 04:21 PM, #42
                                                                            RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, KaptainMyke, Mar-08-07 04:27 PM, #43
                                                                            RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, freelancefool, Mar-08-07 04:35 PM, #45
                                                                            RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-08-07 04:32 PM, #44
                                                                                 RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Diceman19, Mar-08-07 05:45 PM, #46
                                                                                      RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, shuwa29, Mar-08-07 09:59 PM, #47
                                                                                           RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, wickedtalon, Mar-09-07 04:00 AM, #48
                                                                                                RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, cougar694u, Mar-09-07 07:29 AM, #49
                                                                                                     RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, Teametx, Mar-09-07 09:17 AM, #50
                                                                                                     RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, thedawg, Mar-09-07 09:26 AM, #51
                                                                                                          RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, TeamDR1665, Mar-09-07 09:47 PM, #52
                                                                                                               RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, slowmitsu, Mar-10-07 04:25 AM, #54
                                                                                                     RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-09-07 09:59 PM, #53
                                                                                                          RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, kain_99gs, Mar-11-07 06:45 PM, #55
                                                                                                               RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, edxmon, Mar-12-07 03:58 AM, #56
                                                                                                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, slowmitsu, Mar-12-07 09:43 AM, #57
                                                                                                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, ScreaminE, Mar-12-07 12:55 PM, #58
                                                                                                                    RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space, kain_99gs, Mar-13-07 08:03 AM, #59

edxmonMar-06-07 03:00 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21760, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 0

not a pic of where I work at but VERY similar. I work in the computer lab in my schools library. Everything looks just like in the picture except the screens are white and tables are beige.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cougar694uMar-07-07 02:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#21770, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-07-07 03:01 AM by cougar694u

Part 1 of my messy desk:

Part 2 of my messy desk:

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-07-07 04:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#21771, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-07-07 04:35 AM by EvuLFleA

Sell on eBay luke? My house used to look like that with Dell boxes everywhere...

Here is my old office - new one is bigger. I'll see if I can snag a pic.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

cougar694uMar-07-07 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#21772, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Sell on eBay luke?

Not anymore, those are 20 workstations, 14 laser printers, and 14 label printers I have to get configured and ready to ship to 14 locations around the US for our IRS contract. Oh, and they have to be done by COB tomorrow...

~Luke
Facebook
2007 GSXR 750

slowmitsuMar-07-07 07:03 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#21775, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-07-07 07:04 AM by slowmitsu

I didn't feel like driving to work today so I'm VPN'ing from home. As you can see I'm not getting much "work" done but at least it pays decent.

_______

BPU'd skittle

Moderatorcs82685Mar-07-07 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#21776, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-07-07 07:10 AM by cs82685

Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512
and a little present I picked up for the gst...installed it this weekend and love it

OT, but that thing's only got 49k miles and you wanted to get rid of it. Now I'm really glad you still got it, no need seeing such a low mileage 2g go to some shithead

On topic: I haven't worked since august and won't work again until august/september and even then I won't have an office because I'll spend all my time at different clients

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

thedawgMar-07-07 07:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21778, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-07-07 07:42 AM by thedawg

edxmonMar-07-07 08:06 AM
1006 posts,
#21780, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by thedawg

damn... thats a scary looking place to work, are you depressed or something?

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

susafussMar-07-07 10:14 AM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#21784, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 8

wow you guys got some nice jobs(i can't wait till school is done). Anyway i work in a freezer at meijers

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-07-07 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21785, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 7

I spy a CX series EMC SAN.

Here's my desk (with the overhead projectors on the wall in front):

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

kain_99gsMar-07-07 11:42 AM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#21787, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-07-07 11:43 AM by kain_99gs

holy shiate, I will get one later.. it is boring tho

thedawgMar-07-07 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21788, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-07-07 11:46 AM by thedawg

Originally posted by DarkOne
Here's my desk (with the overhead projectors on the wall in front):

Holy damn that's a sweet setup. Big effin improvement from your old desk!

And since when do you run your network on Diet Coke instead of whiskey?!?
Edit: Nevermind, just noticed the 70oz Big Gulp of Whiskey n Coke. Subtle.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-07-07 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21789, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 12

Indeed. That was oh.. seven years ago, too.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

whodatt1Mar-07-07 11:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#21790, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 13
Mar-07-07 12:05 PM by whodatt1

FU Dino! damn that is nice.. I finally get to work with a decent server room almost like yours Dan. freaking managing IPCC Enterprice and Cisco VoIP, surrounded by Cisco now.. lol. Pics to come soon...

My desk:

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratorxcasbonxMar-07-07 12:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#21791, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 14

A mess.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

edxmonMar-07-07 01:04 PM
1006 posts,
#21792, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 15

Is it just me, or has any one else noticed an interesting trend. Most of the members that have posted have pretty nice jobs, and seem to have gotten a pretty decent amount of education. Those of us who dont have a nice job, are still in school to someday get one. Might just be that the members that havent posted are ashamed of their jobs, or do 2gnters really have a trend to be smart and successful people?

Originally posted by ez

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-07-07 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21793, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by edxmon
do 2gnters really have a trend to be smart and successful people?

No. I'm an asshole.

Here's my datacenter:

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

edxmonMar-07-07 01:30 PM
1006 posts,
#21794, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 17

What does being an asshole have to do with being smart and successful?

Originally posted by ez

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-07-07 01:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21795, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 18

What does being an asshole have to do with being smart and successful?

Everything, apparently.

"Lucifer is just an angel that thought he was better than god...
See what being snooty will get you? CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE "

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

edxmonMar-07-07 01:52 PM
1006 posts,
#21796, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 19

I fail to see the correlation

Originally posted by ez

djtrickeeMar-07-07 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#21803, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 20
Mar-07-07 04:10 PM by djtrickee

http://www.biemedia.com

I am a motion graphics/ compositor/ senior editor/ flash artist/ etc...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

saikouMar-07-07 05:04 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#21806, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by djtrickee
http://www.biemedia.com I am a motion graphics/ compositor/ senior editor/ flash artist/ etc... ...

*drool*

ModeratorxcasbonxMar-08-07 01:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#21819, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 22
Mar-08-07 01:47 AM by xcasbonx

Feng Shui I must say.

shazow1969Mar-08-07 03:00 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#21821, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 23

I hate working for Uncle Sam but at least it pays the bills.

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

whodatt1Mar-08-07 03:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#21822, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by shazow1969
I hate working for Uncle Sam but at least it pays the bills. -Kevin

LOL guess anyone that tried to read that sign is dead.. no way you can read that from 100 meters away. ;p

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

cougar694uMar-08-07 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#21867, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 21

http://www.biemedia.com I am a motion graphics/ compositor/ senior editor/ flash artist/ etc... ...

As long as you don't talk like a robot and say, "I am a genius," while riding your scooter around.

~Luke
Facebook
2007 GSXR 750

djtrickeeMar-08-07 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#21869, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by cougar694u
Originally posted by djtrickee http://www.biemedia.com I am a motion graphics/ compositor/ senior editor/ flash artist/ etc... http://www.djtrickee.com/images/work_1.jp g http://www.djtrickee.com/images/work_2.jp g http://www.djtrickee.com/images/work_3.jp g ...
As long as you don't talk like a robot and say, "I am a genius," while riding your scooter around.

Haha. Why not?

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

slowmitsuMar-08-07 04:11 AM
343 posts,
#21823, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 16
Mar-08-07 04:11 AM by slowmitsu

Is it just me, or has any one else noticed an interesting trend. Most of the members that have posted have pretty nice jobs, and seem to have gotten a pretty decent amount of education. Those of us who dont have a nice job, are still in school to someday get one. Might just be that the members that havent posted are ashamed of their jobs, or do 2gnters really have a trend to be smart and successful people?

Educated? I have a bullshit associates degree I wish I never would have even bothered with and called out most of the time anyway. IT seems to be mostly luck, who you know and learn on the job. At least in the last few places I've been.

Edit: and IIRC, you didn't even go to college did you Dino?

_______

BPU'd skittle

thedawgMar-08-07 08:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21837, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by slowmitsu
IT seems to be mostly luck, who you know and learn on the job.

I've got 13 years of employment in the IT industry, a university degree, and I was legally emancipated (ie no money or support) from my parents at 17.

Not a whole lot of luck involved, just hard work.

ModeratorxcasbonxMar-08-07 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#21838, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 27

17. Not a whole lot of luck involved, just hard work.

Nowhere near as tough as what Dan's been through, but...I dropped out of Electronic Engineering School after the first month, didn't work for over a year...worked for a masonry contractor for a few months, then landed a job where I'm at now and ended up being a crucial factor in the team I work with. I have an engineering position, and do not have a structural engineering degree. Everything I know has been learned on the job, and I continue each and every day to learn something new.

slowmitsuMar-08-07 08:48 AM
343 posts,
#21840, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 27
Mar-08-07 08:49 AM by slowmitsu

Originally posted by slowmitsu IT seems to be mostly luck, who you know and learn on the job.
I've got 13 years of employment in the IT industry, a university degree, and I was legally emancipated (ie no money or support) from my parents at 17. Not a whole lot of luck involved, just hard work.

I won't deny the hard work part as I am in the same boat but looking back there were points that boiled down to "right place, right time". But yes, lots and lots of hard work or those "right places" and "right times" never would have happened.

/derail

_______

BPU'd skittle

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-08-07 12:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21853, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by slowmitsu
IIRC, you didn't even go to college did you Dino?

You remember correctly.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

cougar694uMar-08-07 03:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#21868, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 30

I've got an AAS degree that's pretty much worthless, and worthless A+ and MCP that might have helped me get my 'foot in the door' many years ago.

Persistence, hard work, and selling myself (not like that, dirty minds) got me where I am now.

Now that I am where I am, I wished I would have continued in a university and gone for a BS degree (that I'm in progress of now). It's true that it may not help me much now, but there's no way it can possibly hurt.

Also, I'm hoping to have my MCSE in 2003 by April first, which has been one thing that's been holding me back. Retarded companies require that and won't allow experience as a substitute, guess they prefer paper tigers to real ones.

~Luke
Facebook
2007 GSXR 750

KaptainMykeMar-08-07 03:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21870, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 32
Mar-08-07 03:25 PM by KaptainMyke

I used to work at a place for 6 years as a network administrator....

Now I own my own texas based corporation (Broke Off, Inc.) and run/operate KaptainMyke Shirts & More ( http://www.kaptainmyke.com ).

This is where all my daily office work is performed. Here's my home office/workplace:

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

freelancefoolMar-08-07 03:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21871, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 32

Darn, I'm gonna have to break out the camera at work tomorrow and take pics. Working for McDonald's rocks!

My Blog

KaptainMykeMar-08-07 03:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21873, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 35

u work at mcdonald's dood? How come they can NEVER get "PLAIN WITH NO CHEESE, JUST DRY" correct? It's almost like you back up the whole assembly line back there and everybody gets confused that your pregnant wife just wants a plain and dry freakin' hamburger for Chrissakes!

sorry, just curious!

edxmonMar-08-07 03:44 PM
1006 posts,
#21874, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 36

here, brought my camera to school/work today:

Originally posted by ez

freelancefoolMar-08-07 03:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21875, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 36

Nah, I don't work at a store man. I run the network at our office and manage the 6 or so servers that we have and the 48 office machines. I'm also the lead tech for all their Point Of Sale stuff. Most McDonald's franchises don't run an IT staff, but we support some 250 POS registers another 104 computers in the manager's office and some 2000 employees.

My Blog

KaptainMykeMar-08-07 03:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#21877, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 38

Originally posted by freelancefool
Nah, I don't work at a store man. I run the network at our office and manage the 6 or so servers that we have and the 48 office machines. I'm also the lead tech for all their Point Of Sale stuff. Most McDonald's franchises don't run an IT staff, but we support some 250 POS registers another 104 computers in the manager's office and some 2000 employees.

wowzerz! So, like, you can't get us free hamburgers?

freelancefoolMar-08-07 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21878, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 39

You just gotta show up around Baton Rouge at some point and I'll hook you up.

My Blog

thedawgMar-08-07 04:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21879, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 38

I run the network at our office and manage the 6 or so servers that we have and the 48 office machines. I'm also the lead tech for all their Point Of Sale stuff. Most McDonald's franchises don't run an IT staff, but we support some 250 POS registers

OMG!!! Seriously I've been looking for you.

Check this out and let me know what you think, IMO it's fraud by a POS employee... I wanna get someone fired since I have about 50 Discovercard chargebacks to do, someone over there must pay.

It happens A LOT: http://whack.org/~dan/mcd

freelancefoolMar-08-07 04:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21880, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 41
Mar-08-07 04:26 PM by freelancefool

Are you pulling this from your statements from Concord or is this from QSRsoft? Also are these chargebacks? If you want to take this to PM's or AIM I'm on right now. With a little bit more information I can figure out what's going on.

EDIT: Durr, you said that these were chargebacks. I'm a tard.

My Blog

KaptainMykeMar-08-07 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#21881, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 42

so like, what mcdonalds in baton rouge haha

you never know, being in houston and all, we might be in the area.

freelancefoolMar-08-07 04:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21883, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 43

Anything from LaPlace to Port Allen along I-10, anything along I-12 from BR to Walker and any McD's in Baton Rouge. We also have everything North of Baton Rouge almost to the Mississippi State line. 52 fine locations to choose from with a 53rd location coming sometime next month and possibly a 54th later this year.

My Blog

thedawgMar-08-07 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21882, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 42

Are you pulling this from your statements from Concord or is this from QSRsoft?

These are actual posted charges to my Discovercard, from screenshots of my online statement. I'm *going* to be doing a fuckton of chargebacks. I'll AIM you.

Diceman19Mar-08-07 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#21891, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 44

im not allowed to take pics of our datacenter. it violates our privacy agreement with a few of our customers. however, i will snap a pic of my office when i go back to work on sunday. picture dino's office but bigger.

shuwa29Mar-08-07 09:59 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#21897, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 46

i'm with shazow...just google iraq!

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

wickedtalonMar-09-07 04:00 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#21899, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 47

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

cougar694uMar-09-07 07:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#21921, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 48

Originally posted by wickedtalon

Where's your stapler???

~Luke
Facebook
2007 GSXR 750

TeametxMar-09-07 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#21928, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 49

I don't have any pictures, but I basically turned my cube into a fortress with matte board. It's got carpeting and exhaust vents heh.I always catch people taking pictures of it, and fuckers call me 'fort guy'

thedawgMar-09-07 09:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#21929, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 50
Mar-09-07 09:29 AM by thedawg

Ok now you HAVE TO take pictures.

I'm picturing this

Or this

TeamDR1665Mar-09-07 09:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#21950, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 51
Mar-09-07 09:49 PM by DR1665

Meh. Here's where I work for the time being. I'm gonna miss being able to go home for lunch. That's about it. My office is on the second floor, through the windows on the left side. Interesting trivia, if you draw an imaginary line downwards from the front point of the building, all that mirrored glass on the second floor to the left is the President's office. To the right, the VP. Fifteen foot ceilings and the whole place has "new car smell."

Shame there isn't any room for advancement and every day I am there, I die a little bit on the inside.

EDIT:
The building was completed back in November. Before going back into the garage for extensive downtime, Daisy managed to severely pollute more than half the parking spaces in the lot. Good girl.

slowmitsuMar-10-07 04:25 AM
343 posts,
#21957, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 52

Originally posted by DR1665
EDIT: The building was completed back in November. Before going back into the garage for extensive downtime, Daisy managed to severely pollute more than half the parking spaces in the lot. Good girl.

_______

BPU'd skittle

edxmonMar-09-07 09:59 PM
1006 posts,
#21952, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 49

Originally posted by cougar694u
Originally posted by wickedtalon
Where's your stapler???

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I Lo1ed....

Originally posted by ez

kain_99gsMar-11-07 06:45 PM
536 posts,
#21993, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 53
Mar-11-07 06:46 PM by kain_99gs

I just beat Super Mario Advance 4 (super mario brothers 3), I had messenger open, and you might be able to see Matt B. from Muse wailing on my desktop....

ahh the hard life.

I can't show you anymore or I would have to kill you.

edxmonMar-12-07 03:58 AM
1006 posts,
#22002, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 55

Its that really how people spend their time at work? "Adult" life after college may be so bad after all

I wanna play video games at work!

Originally posted by ez

slowmitsuMar-12-07 09:43 AM
343 posts,
#22012, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 56

_______

BPU'd skittle

ScreaminEMar-12-07 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#22018, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 57

Here is where I work. Its a rock quarry from the 50's that was used for gravel for construction of I 77 in North Carolina.

I love this place, its a little piece of heaven that few people know about except for the lucky few that get to have a party there. enjoy

kain_99gsMar-13-07 08:03 AM
536 posts,
#22036, "RE: Let's see where you work....post a pic of your work space"
In response to Reply # 56

Its that really how people spend their time at work? "Adult" life after college may be so bad after all I wanna play video games at work!

Well, that is just for now. I am about to get a raise for my "hard work" and once I get that, I would hope that I won't have as much "free time".

http://talontimes.blogspot.com

99GS
95TSI

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #21757 Previous topic | Next topic