Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #32737
View in linear mode

Subject: "zoo york, roaches." Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSApr-22-08 03:53 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32737, "zoo york, roaches."

As some of you know, my other hobbies consist of skateboarding and bmx. Check this commercial from zoo york!

I almost shit myself laughing.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: zoo york, roaches., totaleklipse97, Apr-22-08 06:19 PM, #1
RE: zoo york, roaches., Fallen4ng31, Apr-23-08 02:38 AM, #2
      RE: zoo york, roaches., Keith2172, Apr-23-08 08:20 AM, #3
           RE: zoo york, roaches., djtrickee, Apr-23-08 08:44 AM, #4
           RE: zoo york, roaches., totaleclipse_05, Apr-23-08 10:13 AM, #5
                RE: zoo york, roaches., Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-23-08 10:40 AM, #6
                     RE: zoo york, roaches., ramsey95ESi, Apr-23-08 10:49 AM, #7
           RE: zoo york, roaches., Moderatorbullettdsm, Apr-23-08 11:54 AM, #8

totaleklipse97Apr-22-08 06:19 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32739, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 0

Think if someone threw roaches at me I'd chase their ass down and knock them off their bike into a fucking car. But.. that's just me.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fallen4ng31Apr-23-08 02:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#32746, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Think if someone threw roaches at me I'd chase their ass down and knock them off their bike into a fucking car. But.. that's just me.

+1. I don't go anywhere in a city without a gun. So, if you were the person throwing them you could expect a pistol whip for your trouble.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Keith2172Apr-23-08 08:20 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#32753, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 2

It's one thing to make a statement by painting your logo on roaches and releasing them into a highly populated area, but to dump a backpack full of roaches onto innocent passersby, knowing the fear that many people have of them, fucked up.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

djtrickeeApr-23-08 08:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#32754, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Keith2172
It's one thing to make a statement by painting your logo on roaches and releasing them into a highly populated area, but to dump a backpack full of roaches onto innocent passersby, knowing the fear that many people have of them, fucked up.

Exactly. Kids these days...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

totaleclipse_05Apr-23-08 10:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#32755, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 4

Not a fan of zoo york. This didn't help.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-23-08 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#32757, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 5

Zoo York is soooo cool these days.

It's pretty sad to see such a sick company become a conglomerate in "extreme" sports now. Whatev though.

I contributed to the Wiki.

ramsey95ESiApr-23-08 10:49 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2008
63 posts,
#32758, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 6

Agreed. I used to work in a skate shop.. ive always liked zoo york. Only for the clothing though. The skaters and whoever on their team suck.

And +1 on the pistol whip.

2gnt (period)

ModeratorbullettdsmApr-23-08 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#32760, "RE: zoo york, roaches."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Keith2172
but to dump a backpack full of roaches onto innocent passersby, knowing the fear that many people have of them, fucked up.

I didn't see the video (because of my unnatural fear I have of cockroaches. They flip me out like spiders flip out some people) but if what I am reading is true, I would kill. Plain and simple. No thought, just reaction. Death.

Wow there's a moment of anger I don't usually get.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #32737 Previous topic | Next topic