Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1242
View in linear mode

Subject: "This is funny." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jan-17-06 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1242, "This is funny."

Note: Harley's are not custom, nor are they performance machines. They are fat, ugly and retarded, much like your average 54 year old HD owner.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?threadid=244313

I think it's the "I'm a bad ass fat, ugly retard" pose in the first image that makes this series the most entertaining.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: This is funny., saikou, Jan-17-06 12:47 PM, #1
RE: This is funny., Blizare, Jan-17-06 12:51 PM, #2
RE: This is funny., flamineclipse, Jan-18-06 03:26 AM, #3
RE: This is funny., Moderatormicyek, Jan-18-06 03:59 AM, #4
      RE: This is funny., djtrickee, Jan-18-06 05:20 AM, #5
           RE: This is funny., saikou, Jan-18-06 05:32 AM, #6
           RE: This is funny., TeamDR1665, Jan-18-06 08:29 AM, #7
                RE: This is funny., ScreaminE, Jan-18-06 08:47 AM, #8
                RE: This is funny., TeamJeff_99gs, Jan-18-06 09:18 AM, #10
                RE: This is funny., Moderatormicyek, Jan-18-06 09:00 AM, #9
                     RE: This is funny., ScreaminE, Jan-18-06 10:51 AM, #11
                     RE: This is funny., 95_ESi_Person, Jan-19-06 08:59 AM, #12

saikouJan-17-06 12:47 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1243, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 0

Too bad his arm is in the way of the second picture... the look on his face would have been priceless.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareJan-17-06 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1245, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by saikou
the look on his face would have been priceless.

OMG LOL.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

flamineclipseJan-18-06 03:26 AM
Member since Jun 13th 2003
675 posts,
#1269, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-18-06 03:52 AM by flamineclipse

Originally posted by DR1665
Note: Harley's are not custom, nor are they performance machines. They are fat, ugly and retarded, much like your average 54 year old HD owner. http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?threadid=244313 I think it's the "I'm a bad ass fat, ugly retard" pose in the first image that makes this series the most entertaining.

No not all Harleys are custom, but not all Harley riders are as you pigeon holed them either. I just hope the man is ok. Not to mention his $18,000 + bike that's all fucked up now. Although in this case the mans foolishness bit him in the ass, lets not think all Harley riders are "fat, ugly, and retarded".

Me on my Harley Davidson.

Oh, you don't like altezza's? Too bad, your gonna get a good look at mine.

ModeratormicyekJan-18-06 03:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1270, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 3

that'll leave a mark.

BTW...Driggs is a good at pigeon holing ppl

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

djtrickeeJan-18-06 05:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1275, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by micyek
that'll leave a mark. BTW...Driggs is a good at pigeon holing ppl

In this case you understand that pigeonholing = cornholing

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

saikouJan-18-06 05:32 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#1278, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-18-06 05:32 AM by saikou

Haha.

TeamDR1665Jan-18-06 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1319, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-18-06 08:38 AM by DR1665

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by micyek that'll leave a mark. BTW...Driggs is a good at pigeon holing ppl
In this case you understand that pigeonholing = cornholing

Robble, robble.

Sorry, Flamindude. I'll budge on body kits before I budge on generic, bloated tardcycles.

We're cool though. It's the generic, jump-on-the-bandwagon-and-getting-that-HD-decal-while-I'm-at-Wal-Mart type that I'm mostly against.

I may be good at pigeonholing, but a lot of the things I hate the most can be tied to Wal-Mart or rednecks - NASCAR, Harleys, country music, 50 cent...

EDIT:
No offense meant, Flamin. And certainly not wishing harm upon anyone who rides. Just found a pompous choad falling off his bike funny.

ScreaminEJan-18-06 08:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1322, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-18-06 08:52 AM by ScreaminE

I'm sorry but I'm failing to see the humor in this.

Edited

TeamJeff_99gsJan-18-06 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#1324, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by ScreaminE
I'm sorry but I'm failing to see the humor in this. Edited

The humor is that the guy was acting like a douchebag and got what was coming to him. Plus I bet if he ever gets back on a bike again, which I bet he won't, he will wear real protective clothing from now on.

ModeratormicyekJan-18-06 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1323, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-18-06 09:00 AM by micyek

Originally posted by DR1665
I may be good at pigeonholing, but a lot of the things I hate the most can be tied to Wal-Mart

BURN!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2573823

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

ScreaminEJan-18-06 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1337, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 9
Jan-18-06 10:51 AM by ScreaminE

Whoa, looked at the picture again. Didnt realize the guy was throwin the shocker at the camera man. What a dooosh.

95_ESi_PersonJan-19-06 08:59 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#1418, "RE: This is funny."
In response to Reply # 9

OOH!!! I'll be back later, I'll see if that book is WORTH the $30.

That sucks for the biker though, maybe though the pose he made he started to lose it. You never know the events that caused that to happen.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1242 Previous topic | Next topic