Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1869
View in linear mode

Subject: "i made a car domain site" Previous topic | Next topic
jesseJan-26-06 02:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1869, "i made a car domain site"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2240867
i got really bored. made one. check it out if your bored too. i'm going to get a couple new pics next time its sunny with the cf hood down and of the door panels too

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratormicyekJan-26-06 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1877, "RE: i made a car domain site"
In response to Reply # 0

Look'n good Jesse

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclpsmoneypit95Jan-26-06 07:06 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#1881, "RE: i made a car domain site"
In response to Reply # 1

I've actually gotten to see this car in person and I must say that you did an excellent job. I'm hoping to see more of it at our next Chicago/Midwest meet at Terry's house.

That blue car got me boobies once

TeamDR1665Jan-26-06 07:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1884, "RE: i made a car domain site"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-26-06 07:26 AM by DR1665

I've got one too. Pretty much so I can get in touch with a local tow truck driver running MS on his VW and our own Ashalee.

Otherwise, CarDomain is seriously gay.

"nice ride bra check out my ride sumtime"
"phat whip y0 cum peep mine"

That whole site just makes my skin crawl. Ugh.

EDIT:
Took me a while to find it again, but here it is.

BlizareJan-26-06 08:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1890, "RE: i made a car domain site"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DR1665
CarDomain is seriously gay. "nice ride bra check out my ride sumtime" "phat whip y0 cum peep mine"

I hate that shit. People are so retaded

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

eclpsmoneypit95Jan-26-06 11:27 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#1900, "RE: i made a car domain site"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DR1665
EDIT: Took me a while to find it again, but here it is.

Nice work, Blah. I especially liked your exterior modification section: None. DSMpurity

That blue car got me boobies once

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1869 Previous topic | Next topic