Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1732
View in linear mode

Subject: "T.O. to the Broncos?" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMxTSiJan-24-06 03:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1732, "T.O. to the Broncos?"

ESPN reported this morning that Denver may be interested in T.O. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but IF he gets over his enormous ego (doubtful) then I'd love to see him in action next year with the Broncos.
First they need a real QB to replace "OMG, not another INT" Plummer! Maybe trade for a 2nd pick and get either Young or Leinart? Again doubtful but that would be cool.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, dsmmyth, Jan-24-06 04:56 AM, #1
RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, DSMxTSi, Jan-24-06 05:15 AM, #2
      RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, dsmmyth, Jan-24-06 05:20 AM, #3
      RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, DSMxTSi, Jan-24-06 06:10 AM, #6
      RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, Keith2172, Jan-24-06 05:22 AM, #4
           RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, DSMxTSi, Jan-24-06 06:08 AM, #5
           RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, dsmmyth, Jan-24-06 06:21 AM, #7
                RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, reeveso, Jan-26-06 06:31 PM, #8
                     RE: T.O. to the Broncos?, DSMxTSi, Jan-27-06 07:36 AM, #9

dsmmythJan-24-06 04:56 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1742, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DSMxTSi
ESPN reported this morning that Denver may be interested in T.O. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but IF he gets over his enormous ego (doubtful) then I'd love to see him in action next year with the Broncos. First they need a real QB to replace "OMG, not another INT" Plummer! Maybe trade for a 2nd pick and get either Young or Leinart? Again doubtful but that would be cool.

It's everything the Steelers did to Plummer and not what Plummer did.

Young or Leinart would not be a viable option. College QB's are way overrated. I would not trade Plummer's experience for an athlete with none.

Denver also would not trade up to get rid of Plummer.

Besides, Dallas is trying to pick up Young somehow.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSMxTSiJan-24-06 05:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
#1744, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 1

All true, but look at what Carson Palmer and Big Ben are doing. There are risks sometimes worth taking. I would still keep Plummer for a year, maybe two, while a young QB learns the NFL. Plus Shanahan is a good QB teacher, Plummer showed tremendous improvement this year but he fails in the big games.
Dallas get Young? Interesting, but I think Houston may take Young first. Ah, who knows! There could be some major trades come draft day.
The Steelers played a tremendous game, no doubt. But Plummer forced too many plays when he had open targets, hence his INTs. Just like his old days, which aren't that old btw.

dsmmythJan-24-06 05:20 AM
1178 posts,
#1745, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DSMxTSi
All true, but look at what Carson Palmer and Big Ben are doing. There are risks sometimes worth taking. I would still keep Plummer for a year, maybe two, while a young QB learns the NFL. Plus Shanahan is a good QB teacher, Plummer showed tremendous improvement this year but he fails in the big games. Dallas get Young? Interesting, but I think Houston may take Young first. Ah, who knows! There could be some major trades come draft day. The Steelers played a tremendous game, no doubt. But Plummer forced too many plays when he had open targets, hence his INTs. Just like his old days, which aren't that old btw.

Houston initially wanted to take Reggie Bush. Now they're not sure.

Young has been campaigning for Houston to take him. I don't know if he just wants to be the #1 overall pick, or if he really wants to go to Houston. He likes the spotlight.

There is no doubt Dallas is in need of a QB. Jerry Jones is secretly plotting something, I know.

It's always easy to force things upon the QB. But the Broncos were down multiple scores forcing more urgency in his head.

1998 Eclipse GS

Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

DSMxTSiJan-24-06 06:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
#1757, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by dsmmyth
It's always easy to force things upon the QB. But the Broncos were down multiple scores forcing more urgency in his head.

True, but there was still time at first.

Keith2172Jan-24-06 05:22 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#1746, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 2

Either way, if you go to school in Pittsburg, don't wear a Broncos jersey.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/01/24/jersey.lesson.ap/index.html

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

DSMxTSiJan-24-06 06:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
#1756, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Keith2172
Either way, if you go to school in Pittsburg, don't wear a Broncos jersey. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/01/24/jersey.lesson.ap/index.html

Now there's some serious oldschool football fans.
Damn, that's fucked up. Kinda funny but still fucked up.

dsmmythJan-24-06 06:21 AM
1178 posts,
#1758, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Keith2172
Either way, if you go to school in Pittsburg, don't wear a Broncos jersey. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/01/24/jersey.lesson.ap/index.html

That's messed up.

Period.

1998 Eclipse GS

reevesoJan-26-06 06:31 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#1917, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-26-06 06:32 PM by reeveso

man, that's exactly why teachers get such a bad rap. because idiot teachers like that hafta do stupid crap, then the whole world thinks every teacher does that kinda stuff

edit - can any1 tell me how to get that avatar outta my sig?...on the place where u'd put a picture it says blank, but yet the grinch is still there.

DSMxTSiJan-27-06 07:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
217 posts,
#1927, "RE: T.O. to the Broncos?"
In response to Reply # 8
Jan-27-06 07:37 AM by DSMxTSi

Originally posted by reeveso
can any1 tell me how to get that avatar outta my sig?...on the place where u'd put a picture it says blank, but yet the grinch is still there.

No idea, but you should ask in the site/forums question section. You'll get more help there from the proper people.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1732 Previous topic | Next topic