Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1472
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekJan-20-06 02:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1472, "Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."

This happened yesterday here in Grand Rapids. The douche got what he deserved....a boot to the head.

http://video.woodtv.com/index.php?video_id=2173

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-20-06 05:04 AM, #1
RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., Pitchblack98, Jan-20-06 06:03 AM, #2
      RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., 95_ESi_Person, Jan-20-06 09:53 AM, #3
           RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., jsupetran, Jan-20-06 10:07 AM, #4
                RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., Max-Eclipse, Jan-20-06 12:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., Diceman19, Jan-20-06 05:42 PM, #6
                          RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., totaleklipse97, Jan-21-06 06:27 AM, #7
                          RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., Diceman19, Jan-22-06 10:16 AM, #8
                          RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner., Hult250R, Jan-22-06 10:59 AM, #9

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-20-06 05:04 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1478, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 0

Notice how this is becomming more common? Last week the same thing happened, forget where but the owner beat the guy with a bat as he ran out the door.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pitchblack98Jan-20-06 06:03 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#1483, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 1

Most cops dont do anything about it... Someone has to do something or it will keep happening...

95_ESi_PersonJan-20-06 09:53 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#1496, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 2

I don't know why but that looked like some old Nintendo game... Kind of like Mario.

jsupetranJan-20-06 10:07 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#1499, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-20-06 10:10 AM by jsupetran

I wouldn't call this a shift in tide. I'm sure the percentage of storeowners getting straight up capped is much higher. Plus, there is always the possibility that criminals will be tougher as these incidents increase and the tide flows the other way. If I was them, it ain't worth the possibility of aggitating the criminal just to keep a few hundred dollars. All though it's good to see that guy get his due!

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Max-EclipseJan-20-06 12:03 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#1504, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 4

Just the other day the bf of a chick I knew (not a friend... i just knew her) got shot (and killed) by the store owner when he was trying to rob the store... I say the owner did the right thing.

If it were me, I wouldn't let them walk out of my store with my money if I had a means of stopping it.

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

Diceman19Jan-20-06 05:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1513, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 5

he got "leveled".....literally.

totaleklipse97Jan-21-06 06:27 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1527, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 6

Something a little more severe happened here a few weeks ago. Buddy of mine is shopping in a small family run music store.. Guy comes in gun drawn robs the place. I guess not less than 2 weeks ago the place got robbed at gunpoint again. So they decide to put a gun in the safe. Store clerk goes to the safe to get the "money". Turns around with the gun. Raises the gun and shoots the robber in the chest and blows a hole in him. Robber staggers then falls. Walks a few more feet then falls. Walks out the door of the store and collapses in the parking lot. Not really sure if he died or what but im sure he didn't like getting shot in the chest at near point blank range either. So my buddy was less than 8ft away when it happened.. how fucking crazy would that be to see.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Diceman19Jan-22-06 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1587, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 7

no more crazy than bein in iraq and getting shot at/shooting people everyday.

needless to say, for a regular civ it might be a little much.

Hult250RJan-22-06 10:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1588, "RE: Bwahahaha! Don't mess with this store owner."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Diceman19
he got "leveled".....literally.

Lol
they showed that clip on the local news the other night too

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1472 Previous topic | Next topic