Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16159
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?" Previous topic | Next topic
MajinVejitaXVMar-04-03 04:07 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
446 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16159, "Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"

Looking for them, but no luck anywhere. Anyone know a place?

Thanks,
Corey

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, DemonEclipse, Mar-04-03 06:27 PM, #1
RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, Hurricane_GS, Mar-05-03 07:17 AM, #2
      RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, pfmicks, Mar-09-03 06:44 PM, #3
      RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, Remy, Mar-11-03 10:06 AM, #4
           RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, techboy, Mar-16-03 04:41 PM, #5
                RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, CVedEclipse, Mar-16-03 05:11 PM, #6
                     RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, MCubed45, Mar-21-03 03:52 AM, #7
      RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?, TeamSyndicate, Mar-24-03 05:51 PM, #8

DemonEclipseMar-04-03 06:27 PM
Member since Jan 19th 2003
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16162, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 0

theres a post somewhere for a group buy which i signed up for, didnt hear anything yet. It also michg t been on the ASOG site.i heard they dont make em unless theres a high enough demand. theyre good as hell tho.

intake, 2.5 exhaust w/gst muffler, pacesetter header, msd wires, ngk plugs, port and polish throttlebody, front and rear strut bars, 1.5' tenzo springs, 17" primax rims, kuhmo tires, leather interior, gsx sideskirts, BM shortshifter, GM fluid in trans...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hurricane_GSMar-05-03 07:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#16164, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 1

I am getting ready to release an upper front that will make everyone throw their nuespeed bar in the trash.

Hurricane_GS
AKA: Glenn H. Shelton III
Saint Cloud, FL
1997 Eclipse GS Non-Turbo
eclipse@greenliquid.com
http://www.hurricanegs.com

pfmicksMar-09-03 06:44 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#16287, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 2

^^^your car looks nice with the low spoiler...another reason for me to keep mine. Sorry not related to questio

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

RemyMar-11-03 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#16325, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 3

A strut bar is a strut bar imo....Buy a ebay strut bar for 12bucks and then put a nice nuespeed sticker on it..

techboyMar-16-03 04:41 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
#16432, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 4

I 2nd what was said ^^^. Forget neuspeed unless you have some real crazy need to have nuespeed bars. For the price you'll pay to have them you could a have rear and front from just about anywhere else for a fraction of the cost.

1999 GS Special Edition

CVedEclipseMar-16-03 05:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#16433, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 5
Mar-16-03 05:17 PM by CVedEclipse

umm... no

my advice, as well as most others on the board.. get the neuspeed bar.. there is a groupbuy over at ASEC (i see that the original author of this thread has already joined)...
http://aseclub.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=122&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

or just wait til glen comes out with his bar... hes got a great design in the works and i will definitely be getting one of his and selling my neuspeed when i get it .. either way, both of these bars will out perform the crappy ebay bars.. i know, i have one right now and its junk.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

MCubed45Mar-21-03 03:52 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#16544, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 6

is there more info on the neuspeed anywhere (pics etc.)? there's no pic on that list at asec... just kinda curious. glen's stuff looks good though.

-marc

='95 RS 5spd Red=
CAI
A'pexi N1
Hanabi 8000k HID
SPAL Deluxe Power Windows
Nakayama GT5 17's
GSX Calipers
AEM Rotors

255 is fricken short

TeamSyndicateMar-24-03 05:51 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2 posts,
#16602, "RE: Where to buy neuspeed strut bars?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yo, man let me know when your finished with that design for the upper strut bar, i am down for that shit. my e-mail is SleepyEmoKid@hotmail.com, my AIM is SleepyEmoKid

Thanks,

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16159 Previous topic | Next topic