Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1049
View in linear mode

Subject: "Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSJul-28-05 07:10 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1049, "Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."

So how are we going to do this again? Should we meet up in the same spot as last year? Someone will have to be the ring leader for the Chi town crew, and will have to keep me updated as to the progress of reaching Toledo..I swear, we will be on time this year damnit!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamAvenger, Jul-28-05 11:08 AM, #1
RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamDR1665, Jul-28-05 01:30 PM, #2
      RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Jul-28-05 03:43 PM, #3
           RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., totaleklipse97, Jul-28-05 04:29 PM, #4
                RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Jul-28-05 04:43 PM, #5
                RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-29-05 02:40 AM, #6
                     RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Jul-29-05 12:20 PM, #7
                          RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-03-05 04:41 PM, #8
                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Aug-03-05 07:47 PM, #9
                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-05-05 07:07 AM, #10
                                    RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamAvenger, Aug-05-05 07:30 AM, #11
                                         RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Aug-05-05 10:56 AM, #12
                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamAvenger, Aug-05-05 03:34 PM, #13
                                    RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., totaleklipse97, Aug-05-05 03:42 PM, #14
                                         RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-05-05 07:59 PM, #15
                                              RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Aug-05-05 09:59 PM, #16
                                              RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., totaleklipse97, Aug-06-05 04:09 AM, #17
                                                   RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-06-05 04:00 PM, #18
                                                        RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-08-05 04:06 AM, #19
                                                             RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Teametx, Aug-08-05 05:25 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-08-05 06:37 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-08-05 07:15 AM, #22
                                                                            RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-08-05 03:05 PM, #23
                                                                                 RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-08-05 03:36 PM, #24
                                                                                 RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-09-05 07:57 AM, #25
                                                                                      RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-09-05 01:24 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo... AT HOOTERS??, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-09-05 02:23 PM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamDR1665, Aug-09-05 09:00 AM, #26
                                                                                      RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Aug-09-05 06:04 PM, #29
                                                                                           RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., soulcontroller, Aug-10-05 02:43 AM, #30
                                                                                                RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-10-05 03:21 AM, #31
                                                                                                     RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-10-05 05:53 AM, #32
                                                                                                          RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-10-05 07:24 AM, #33
                                                                                                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., soulcontroller, Aug-10-05 07:31 AM, #34
                                                                                                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., TeamXtremeRS, Aug-10-05 08:55 AM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-10-05 03:26 PM, #37
                                                                                                               RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..., Diceman19, Aug-10-05 08:04 AM, #35

TeamAvengerJul-28-05 11:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1054, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm sure someone will have a door fall over or something. lol. It's always something with you MI guys. Same place is good.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jul-28-05 01:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1059, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Avenger
I'm sure someone will have a door fall over or something. lol. It's always something with you MI guys. Same place is good.

Haha. I was reading his post and I was thinking to myself, "As long as we don't have to just stand around in that damn parking lot like we did last year." I mean, c'mon, you guys! Derek waited until he got to the BW to fry his alternator! Haha.

This is going to be so sweet.

Diceman19Jul-28-05 03:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1063, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 2

im ready, im ready. cant believe it is so close though. my car is so banged up and i havent done a single bit of maintenance that i had planned.

totaleklipse97Jul-28-05 04:29 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1064, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 3

So Andrew (Diceman), Aaron (xcasbonx)do you want to stay up here the night before? Let me know so i can let my rent's know. They don't care, they just want to know ahead of time.

Also will the same rest stop in Elkhart on 80/90 be ok with you guys?? Seemed to work out well last year.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamXtremeRSJul-28-05 04:43 PM
6329 posts,
#1065, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 4

Haha i'm going to try extra hard to get going early to account for any roadside repairs that anyone may have(eh there always is at least ONE break down haha). Maybe this year we will be waiting around for you guys So who wants to be the captain on your side? I just need someone to call me when you guys are leaving chi town and on the way to Toledo.. Looks like there will be at least 10+ cars coming down from Michigan so far..

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-29-05 02:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1074, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
So Andrew (Diceman), Aaron (xcasbonx)do you want to stay up here the night before? Let me know so i can let my rent's know. They don't care, they just want to know ahead of time. Also will the same rest stop in Elkhart on 80/90 be ok with you guys?? Seemed to work out well last year.

Sounds good to me. If my car's not running yet, I'll try to find a ride up there, or either maybe Andrew can pick me up on the way...since I'm right by 31.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

Diceman19Jul-29-05 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1081, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 6

im stayin with you for sure. dont know if the woman will be with me or not but im sure you can hitch for the last 15-20 minutes of the ride to aaron's house. you will have to find a ride from then on though, we need some alone times together in the car.

TeamXtremeRSAug-03-05 04:41 PM
6329 posts,
#1127, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-03-05 04:42 PM by XtremeRS

Ok, we will meet up pretty much at the same place as last year...You can use this address of a Red Roof Inn that is on the same side of the street as last year's meetup, and there is a strip mall there also with tons of parking. You can see the Red Roof Inn from the exit off of the Ohio Turnpike (80/90).

Red Roof Inn
1570 Reynolds Rd
Maumee, OH 43537

It will be exit# 59/4 US 20 SOUTH

If you cannot turn left into the parkling lots, you will have to go up to the very first intersection, which is Dussel DR, turn left or a U turn, then come in from that way. This place is right off the highway, so you cant go too far and get lost..

Now who wants to be the individual i need to keep in touch with from the Chi town crew? I have a Nextel, so if anyone has one, the two way may come in handy..

If I remember right, check in time at the BW is 3 pm, and from Toledo to the BW it's no more than one hour drive time. If we all can be in Toledo between 1-2 pm, i'd say that would be perfect.

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Diceman19Aug-03-05 07:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1130, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 8

i dont remember meeting in OH last year, i thought we met in IN near a home depot and a shell gas station. maybe im confused.

TeamXtremeRSAug-05-05 07:07 AM
6329 posts,
#1146, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
i dont remember meeting in OH last year, i thought we met in IN near a home depot and a shell gas station. maybe im confused.

I think you are confused How could you forget waiting for hours and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours in Toledo? haha

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

TeamAvengerAug-05-05 07:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1147, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 10

Toledo ... such a beautiful town. Got to see plenty of it last year.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Aug-05-05 10:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1151, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 11

maybe im thinking of where we met chicago. hmmm. toledo it is.

TeamAvengerAug-05-05 03:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1155, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by XtremeRS
Now who wants to be the individual i need to keep in touch with from the Chi town crew? I have a Nextel, so if anyone has one, the two way may come in handy.. If I remember right, check in time at the BW is 3 pm, and from Toledo to the BW it's no more than one hour drive time. If we all can be in Toledo between 1-2 pm, i'd say that would be perfect.

Matt, I'll give you a call. I'm sure I'll be part of the nucleus of the group leaving Chi-town. I'll grab your cell from you know where. I have cingular nationwide gsm with a ton of minutes so I'm not worried.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

totaleklipse97Aug-05-05 03:42 PM
3589 posts,
#1156, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 13
Aug-05-05 03:44 PM by totaleklipse97

Ya andrew, we met up with MI group in a Home Depot parking lot in Toledo. We met up with the Chicago/Iowa group on 80/90 at a rest stop in elkhart. It's about 20 minutes east of south bend.
btw: matt if ya want we can call you when we are heading thru indiana so you know about where we are. Like mapquest the address of the rest stop they meet us at and then you would have an idea of when they get to Toledo.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamXtremeRSAug-05-05 07:59 PM
6329 posts,
#1159, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 14

Sounds good to me..you both know where to get my cell# I'm going to try very hard to get everyone's ass in gear up here, but with so many people potentially going, this may be interesting haha..We may be making 3-4 stops along the way to pick up others too. So ya, um, it's not going to be my fault if we are late again hahaa

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Diceman19Aug-05-05 09:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1160, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 15

Sounds good to me..you both know where to get my cell# I'm going to try very hard to get everyone's ass in gear up here, but with so many people potentially going, this may be interesting haha..We may be making 3-4 stops along the way to pick up others too. So ya, um, it's not going to be my fault if we are late again hahaa

you shall be the scapegoat though.

totaleklipse97Aug-06-05 04:09 AM
3589 posts,
#1161, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 15

I will only give you a hard time if your late because of your car. Otherwise we can just blame it all on Kent, or one of the 1g guys. Somehow they always find a way to break. In the worst area.. remember last meet i went to in GR, that was ghetto!!

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamXtremeRSAug-06-05 04:00 PM
6329 posts,
#1167, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
I will only give you a hard time if your late because of your car. Otherwise we can just blame it all on Kent, or one of the 1g guys. Somehow they always find a way to break. In the worst area.. remember last meet i went to in GR, that was ghetto!!

Haha yeah yeah yeah Yeah the ghetto in Kalamazoo...boy i'd like to live there someday. What a nice place. Ha!

So are you guys all straight with where to meet up in Toledo? Good enough directions? Some of you may remember the spot from last year, so if you have a good memory..

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratormicyekAug-08-05 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1176, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 18

Man I'm getting beat up in some of these posts...LMAO

It looks like I'm gonna join the caravan in Lansing. I got a chance to go to the velvet revolver concert in Mount Pleasant on Thursday so I'm going to catch that and stay at my buddies house in Lansing. Matt, I'll PM you so we can work out the details.

The bad news is, with everything going on in my life this past week or so, my Talon won't be ready so I gotta take my Camaro...I'll hang out in the back of the group, so I don't embarass you guys...or myself...too much . And try not to pick on me too much at the SO. LOL

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeametxAug-08-05 05:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1178, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 19

I'll be there, but 2nd gear won't be.

Can we meet up in Ann Arbor again? You west side doods coming that way? WillMayo is gonna meet up with me so it will be me, him, and my buddy chris in his gti. word.

TeamXtremeRSAug-08-05 06:37 AM
6329 posts,
#1181, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by etx
I'll be there, but 2nd gear won't be. Can we meet up in Ann Arbor again? You west side doods coming that way? WillMayo is gonna meet up with me so it will be me, him, and my buddy chris in his gti. word.

Yeah, we can do it just like we did last year..I'll give you a call when we get close to that exit#...you have to let me know what exit that is again though

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

TeamMichael_97RSAug-08-05 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1182, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 21

I guess I'll organize the Chicago leg of the trip since it doesn't seem like anyone else is.

I'll make sure to grab your number Matt, grab mine, my cell will be on.

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-08-05 03:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1194, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 22

So....

Hooters in Toledo? Anybody? Anybody?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamXtremeRSAug-08-05 03:36 PM
6329 posts,
#1195, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by DarkOne
So.... Hooters in Toledo? Anybody? Anybody?

We could..but it's considerably out of the way from where we are going on the highway...I was born and raised in Toledo, so i kinda know where everything is at

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-09-05 07:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1215, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 24

We could..but it's considerably out of the way from where we are going on the highway..

...but it's hooters. it could be worth it. How's the quality of women in Toledo?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamXtremeRSAug-09-05 01:24 PM
6329 posts,
#1222, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 25

...but it's hooters. it could be worth it. How's the quality of women in Toledo?

Haha, i'm afraid to be held acountable for that question..I would hear it for the next year esp if we are late meeting up, AND the chicks at Hooters are fat and ugly lol..I go back to visit family in Toledo on occasion, and the chicks still seem ok, but havent lived there in 6+ years now, so who knows. But to give you an idea of the distance factor, check these maps out.

The red star on this map shows where Hooters is in Toledo:

Now this is where the meetup spot is off of the OHio Turnpike:

Basically, we have to go a bit North..I'm game for it, if everyone else is. It WILL be tougher to keep everyone together, as traffic will suck..along with many traffic lights. *Should* be enough parking there..The good thing is though, is we can take 475 to 280, which takes us to the Ohio Turnpike once again, albeit more out of the way.

It's up to you guys. If everyone really wants to do it, maybe we can just plan to meet up there instead??

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-09-05 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1225, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo... AT HOOTERS??"
In response to Reply # 27

I'm totally down. But then, i'm probably not driving

Anyone else?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamDR1665Aug-09-05 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1216, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 23
Aug-09-05 09:01 AM by DR1665

So.... Hooters in Toledo? Anybody? Anybody?

Diceman19Aug-09-05 06:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1230, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 26

i dont want extra driving. sorry. just bring their calender to look at or something.

soulcontrollerAug-10-05 02:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1231, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 29

lol my vote is the normal route. you guys are crazy wanting to drive a bunch extra to look at some hooters chicks haha. you need to get laid.

ModeratormicyekAug-10-05 03:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1232, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 30
Aug-10-05 03:21 AM by micyek

Originally posted by soulcontroller
lol my vote is the normal route. you guys are crazy wanting to drive a bunch extra to look at some hooters chicks haha. you need to get laid.

heh...yeah...and no offense...but I think thier food kinda sucks. LOL but most guys don't go there for the food.

beer and women!

getty up

-kent-

TeamXtremeRSAug-10-05 05:53 AM
6329 posts,
#1238, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 31

lol yeah we prob wont have time to do it anyway...I suppose lets just stick to the original plan..The BW is overbooked, so it would be nice to get there as early as possible to ensure we all get rooms!

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-10-05 07:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1239, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 32

lol yeah we prob wont have time to do it anyway...I suppose lets just stick to the original plan..The BW is overbooked, so it would be nice to get there as early as possible to ensure we all get rooms!

Yeah.. you're probably right. *sigh*

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

soulcontrollerAug-10-05 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1240, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 33

matt try to get our same room as last year haha. i dont remember the room number though :\

TeamXtremeRSAug-10-05 08:55 AM
6329 posts,
#1245, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 34
Aug-10-05 08:57 AM by XtremeRS

Originally posted by soulcontroller
matt try to get our same room as last year haha. i dont remember the room number though :\

Man i dont remember the number either..I'm just hoping to get a room on the first floor by the 2GNT party lot Gonna have to make a mad dash for the front counter when the caravan gets to the BW hhaha

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratormicyekAug-10-05 03:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1270, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by soulcontroller matt try to get our same room as last year haha. i dont remember the room number though :\
Man i dont remember the number either..I'm just hoping to get a room on the first floor by the 2GNT party lot Gonna have to make a mad dash for the front counter when the caravan gets to the BW hhaha

Room #127....CHOADS!

getty up

-kent-

Diceman19Aug-10-05 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1242, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by XtremeRS lol yeah we prob wont have time to do it anyway...I suppose lets just stick to the original plan..The BW is overbooked, so it would be nice to get there as early as possible to ensure we all get rooms!
Yeah.. you're probably right. *sigh*

sorry dino.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1049 Previous topic | Next topic