Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #452
View in linear mode

Subject: "ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Mar-04-05 05:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#452, "ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"

I'd like o stay at the BW this year, and I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind me staying with them.

I'm neat and not too rowdy (ignore last year's pics) so I'd like to think I'm a very agreeable room mate, so if anyone wants this old moderator with 'em (Mike, driggs, chris, etc.. anyone else) then send me a pm or e-mail and let me know.

Thanks

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-04-05 04:32 PM, #1
RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-04-05 05:39 PM, #2
      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-04-05 07:26 PM, #3
RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-11-05 08:13 AM, #4
RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, SILVERNT, Apr-11-05 07:30 PM, #5
      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, totaleklipse97, Apr-12-05 05:41 PM, #6
           RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-13-05 08:59 AM, #7
           RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, SILVERNT, Apr-13-05 09:14 AM, #8
                RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-13-05 11:50 AM, #9
                     RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, totaleklipse97, Apr-13-05 05:10 PM, #10
                          RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, SILVERNT, Apr-13-05 07:28 PM, #11
                          RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-14-05 02:31 AM, #12
                          RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-14-05 08:13 AM, #13
                               RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, SILVERNT, Apr-14-05 08:49 AM, #14
                                    RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-19-05 03:34 PM, #15
                                         RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamDR1665, Apr-28-05 04:40 PM, #16
                                              RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-29-05 04:05 AM, #17
                                                   RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamDR1665, Apr-29-05 08:24 AM, #18
                                                        RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-29-05 10:20 AM, #19
                                                             RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, djtrickee, Apr-29-05 11:54 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, a_miller_76, Apr-29-05 12:32 PM, #21
                                                                       RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamDR1665, Apr-29-05 01:31 PM, #22
                                                                            RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-29-05 04:19 PM, #23
                                                                                 RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamDR1665, Apr-29-05 09:34 PM, #24
                                                                                      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-30-05 03:53 AM, #25
                                                                                      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, djtrickee, Apr-30-05 05:11 AM, #26
                                                                                      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, TeamDR1665, Apr-30-05 06:37 AM, #27
                                                                                           RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, Apr-30-05 08:30 AM, #28
                                                                                      RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, a_miller_76, May-01-05 02:24 PM, #29
                                                                                           RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Moderatorxcasbonx, May-02-05 03:58 AM, #30
                                                                                                RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, SILVERNT, May-02-05 05:02 AM, #31
                                                                                                     RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?, Diceman19, May-02-05 11:01 AM, #32

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-05 04:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#453, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-04-05 04:32 PM by eclipzGST

Be wary, I heard he snores like a freight train...
JK

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsMar-04-05 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#454, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm sure you can shack up with Matt and me Todd. We have plenty of floor space.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-05 07:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#455, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 2

I still don't know what I'm doing yet either. I'm just going to wing it when I get there. I don't want to make plans and then break or change them. It's more fun to make shit up as I go along.
Which reminds me. I have to schedule the time off.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamMichael_97RSApr-11-05 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#628, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm pretty sure Chris and I have floor space. (I actually have no idea what people are staying with us).

But you're skinny Todd, when can fit you somewhere.

I know not of what pictures you speak...

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

SILVERNTApr-11-05 07:30 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#637, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 4

me and Mike talked Todd. You have a room with us if you dont mind the floor.

totaleklipse97Apr-12-05 05:41 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#640, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 5

i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-13-05 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#649, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 6

If it came down to it, I'd friggin sleep anywhere...hallway, floor, even my car. I'm sure I'll be able to find something. Money talks too.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

SILVERNTApr-13-05 09:14 AM
4543 posts,
#650, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!

inns full

Diceman19Apr-13-05 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#653, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by SILVERNT
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!
inns full

REJECTED!

totaleklipse97Apr-13-05 05:10 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#662, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!
inns full
REJECTED!

glad you rejected me after you already said i could stay there a couple months ago. Im sure someone won't mind a cheaper room for the weekend.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

SILVERNTApr-13-05 07:28 PM
4543 posts,
#664, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 10

inns full
REJECTED!
glad you rejected me after you already said i could stay there a couple months ago. Im sure someone won't mind a cheaper room for the weekend.

id rather sleep in the bed with my girlfriend

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-14-05 02:31 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#665, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 11

Then how come you and mike got a one bed room?

Diceman19Apr-14-05 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#670, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 10

inns full
REJECTED!

there might be room in my inn. having woman problems so she may not be going after all.

SILVERNTApr-14-05 08:49 AM
4543 posts,
#671, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 13

inns full
REJECTED!
there might be room in my inn. having woman problems so she may not be going after all.

i hope everything is cool Andrew

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Then how come you and mike got a one bed room?

wanna join?!

Diceman19Apr-19-05 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#700, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 14

as far as right now is concerned, there is an opening in my room. that may change though so aaron, if you plan to stay with me, make a backup plan that is foolproof in case me and the ex work things out.

TeamDR1665Apr-28-05 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#732, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 15

Todd and Aaron are taken care of. PMs sent.

Diceman19Apr-29-05 04:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#733, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by DR1665
Todd and Aaron are taken care of. PMs sent.

for now..... not to throw anyone out, but i sincerely hope my woman changes her mind. if it happens, i will push to find another alternative so that i dont throw anyone out in the cold. i am just too nice. with the way things have been going the last three days, i wouldnt be surprised if we got back together in the very VERY near future.

TeamDR1665Apr-29-05 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#734, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by DR1665 Todd and Aaron are taken care of. PMs sent.
for now.....

Negative. This is concrete. They have rooms. I've already heard back from Todd and expect to hear back from Aaron sometime today.

Good luck, Drew.

Diceman19Apr-29-05 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#735, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by DR1665 Todd and Aaron are taken care of. PMs sent.
for now.....
Negative. This is concrete. They have rooms. I've already heard back from Todd and expect to hear back from Aaron sometime today. Good luck, Drew.

aaron was staying with me i thought. that is why i post what i post. unless we are talking about different aarons. even then, at least 1 aaron might need another room if the woman comes back to her sugar daddy.

djtrickeeApr-29-05 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#736, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 19

Aaron Miller will be staying with Dr1665. He said so.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

a_miller_76Apr-29-05 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#737, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by djtrickee
Aaron Miller will be staying with Dr1665. He said so.

Uh......

TeamDR1665Apr-29-05 01:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#738, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Originally posted by djtrickee Aaron Miller will be staying with Dr1665. He said so.
Uh......

At least we agree on something.

I was referring to Aaron Stanley. The crazy guy with the corn all over his Neon last year. Of course, I haven't talked to him in a couple days, but I'll give him a call here tonight to see what's up. For your sake, Drew, I hope you don't have the room to lend.

Diceman19Apr-29-05 04:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#739, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Originally posted by djtrickee Aaron Miller will be staying with Dr1665. He said so.
Uh......
At least we agree on something. I was referring to Aaron Stanley. The crazy guy with the corn all over his Neon last year. Of course, I haven't talked to him in a couple days, but I'll give him a call here tonight to see what's up. For your sake, Drew, I hope you don't have the room to lend.

you are telling me, the last i heard, aaron stanley was staying with me. want me to print out and fax you the PM? j/k. either way, for my sake, i hope i dont have a room to lend either. if she ends up not going and i am by myself, i will probly cancel my reservation. no need to spend 5 bills for me to sleep in a bed in a room by myself. i will sleep on the sidewalk in a tent.

as of right now, she isnt going and we arent together. we have hung out the last 3 days though and i am feeling those weird tinglies in my tummy again. when that happens, something good is comin. lets all hope so. and soon. i have had so much fun the last few days. i even jokingly asked her if she wanted to spend the night with me in my new house once i move in in a few weeks, she said maybe but i dont know. WHOA! im stoked. i still have three weeks to butter her up a little more so hopefully by the time i am settled in a bit, she will say sure and drive on over. im in lubs, i will even give her a garage spot for the night.

TeamDR1665Apr-29-05 09:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#740, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 23
Apr-29-05 09:34 PM by DR1665

im in lubs, i will even give her a garage spot for the night.

Haha! Good for you, Dice. I mean, dude! I've finally reached a point where I see the situation as a personal insult and it pisses me off enough to actually wake the fuck up, and realize I'm the only dumb ass on this bridge with a fire extinguisher. Everyone else is over on the other side laughing and fucking like rabbits. So I say, fuck this bridge, let it burn. I don't need to go back to that other side and I'm better off without backstabbers and cheating, well, I can't quite bring myself to use that word to describe her yet, but I'm getting there.

Piece by piece I'll build the walls, and burn the bridges down, that lead to people like that. I don't need that shit in my life. I know that I am faithful. And I know that I am a true friend. I washed my hands of both of them last weekend and I haven't felt this good in a long time.

I hope you sincerely get that which brings you the most joy, Andrew. This August, you will still get out of Daisy and say, Dude!, but it will be more than likely followed by, "Your car is SO fucking LOUD! Jesus!"

Diceman19Apr-30-05 03:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#741, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by Diceman19 im in lubs, i will even give her a garage spot for the night.
Haha! Good for you, Dice. I mean, dude! I've finally reached a point where I see the situation as a personal insult and it pisses me off enough to actually wake the fuck up, and realize I'm the only dumb ass on this bridge with a fire extinguisher. Everyone else is over on the other side laughing and fucking like rabbits. So I say, fuck this bridge, let it burn. I don't need to go back to that other side and I'm better off without backstabbers and cheating, well, I can't quite bring myself to use that word to describe her yet, but I'm getting there. Piece by piece I'll build the walls, and burn the bridges down, that lead to people like that. I don't need that shit in my life. I know that I am faithful. And I know that I am a true friend. I washed my hands of both of them last weekend and I haven't felt this good in a long time. I hope you sincerely get that which brings you the most joy, Andrew. This August, you will still get out of Daisy and say, Dude!, but it will be more than likely followed by, "Your car is SO fucking LOUD! Jesus!"

i hope so. i also hope that the woman is there to share it with me. she is so into cars now, i never woulda thought that she would be in lubs with cars like me. anywho. im lookin forward to it, should be fun, even on the chance that she doesnt come with me.

djtrickeeApr-30-05 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#742, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"

scary stuff.

This post scares and disturbs me... How longs it been?

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Apr-30-05 06:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#743, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by DR1665 scary stuff.

Haha. "Scary stuff," eh? It's been too fucking long. All good now. Like I said, I really hope things work out for the Dice. :thumsbup

Diceman19Apr-30-05 08:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#744, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 27
Apr-30-05 08:31 AM by Diceman19

Originally posted by DR1665 scary stuff.
Haha. "Scary stuff," eh? It's been too fucking long. All good now. Like I said, I really hope things work out for the Dice. :thumsbup

yes, things, please work out for me.

you know her driggs, you met her at the shootout. the quiet beautiful little thing that would hide behind me and not talk. she is really shy. tis ok though, i am loud. we offset each other. either way, i mean it things....

a_miller_76May-01-05 02:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#746, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"

Originally posted by Diceman19 im in lubs, i will even give her a garage spot for the night.
Haha! Good for you, Dice. I mean, dude! I've finally reached a point where I see the situation as a personal insult and it pisses me off enough to actually wake the fuck up, and realize I'm the only dumb ass on this bridge with a fire extinguisher. Everyone else is over on the other side laughing and fucking like rabbits. So I say, fuck this bridge, let it burn. I don't need to go back to that other side and I'm better off without backstabbers and cheating, well, I can't quite bring myself to use that word to describe her yet, but I'm getting there. Piece by piece I'll build the walls, and burn the bridges down, that lead to people like that. I don't need that shit in my life. I know that I am faithful. And I know that I am a true friend. I washed my hands of both of them last weekend and I haven't felt this good in a long time. I hope you sincerely get that which brings you the most joy, Andrew. This August, you will still get out of Daisy and say, Dude!, but it will be more than likely followed by, "Your car is SO fucking LOUD! Jesus!"

The funny thing is this is what I've been telling you for a year now but you turned that into me being "in support of Chris" and got mad at me over telling you to drop it. Maybe you're starting to get it now?

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-02-05 03:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#747, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 29

Well I know theres still 1 aaron here lookin for a place to stay. I'll throw in to help pay for the room, buy booze/beer, and sleep wherever. Like I said before I'll sleep in my car if I have to.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

SILVERNTMay-02-05 05:02 AM
4543 posts,
#748, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Well I know theres still 1 aaron here lookin for a place to stay. I'll throw in to help pay for the room, buy booze/beer, and sleep wherever. Like I said before I'll sleep in my car if I have to.

since todd now has a room, cas youre welcome to stay with me and mike

Diceman19May-02-05 11:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#749, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 31

yo totaleclipse. the ex is NOT coming with me. this is a sure thing. you still roomin with me? if not i am canceling my room and fending once i get there. i am not gonna pay 5 bills to sleep in a bed.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #452 Previous topic | Next topic