Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #152
View in linear mode

Subject: "Have you made YOUR reservations?!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerNov-22-04 07:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#152, "Have you made YOUR reservations?!"

I've made mine. BW like every year! What about you?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Nov-22-04 08:20 AM, #1
RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Moderatormicyek, Nov-22-04 09:42 AM, #2
      RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Nov-22-04 10:05 AM, #3
           RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Nov-22-04 10:35 AM, #4
                RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Nov-22-04 11:01 AM, #5
                     RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Nov-22-04 12:24 PM, #6
                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Nov-22-04 01:05 PM, #7
                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Nov-22-04 01:49 PM, #8
                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-22-04 02:28 PM, #9
                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Nov-22-04 04:19 PM, #10
                               RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-22-04 05:10 PM, #11
                                    RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Nov-22-04 06:16 PM, #12
                                         RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Moderatormicyek, Nov-23-04 02:17 AM, #13
                                         RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Nov-25-04 07:23 AM, #16
                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Nov-29-04 02:34 PM, #20
                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-24-04 09:20 AM, #14
                               RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Nov-25-04 07:22 AM, #15
                                    RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Nov-25-04 02:31 PM, #17
                                         RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Nov-25-04 03:06 PM, #18
                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-26-04 04:46 AM, #19
                                                   RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorVX100, Dec-05-04 11:35 AM, #21
                                                        RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Dec-05-04 12:51 PM, #22
                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Dec-05-04 08:08 PM, #23
                                                                  RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorVX100, Dec-07-04 10:23 AM, #24
                                                                       RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, QC DSM ESiT, Dec-10-04 07:03 PM, #25
                                                                            RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Dec-10-04 07:12 PM, #26
                                                                            RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Dec-10-04 07:17 PM, #27
                                                                            RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Dec-10-04 07:57 PM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Dec-10-04 08:33 PM, #29
                                                                                      RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Dec-11-04 07:53 AM, #30
                                                                                      RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, 99gspsi, Dec-12-04 10:50 PM, #31
                                                                                           RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorDR1665v2, Dec-14-04 12:38 PM, #32
                                                                                                RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, CrazyEclipse, Dec-14-04 07:42 PM, #33
                                                                                                     RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-28-04 05:44 AM, #34
                                                                                                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, wickedtalon, Dec-29-04 03:58 AM, #35
                                                                                      RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-05-05 10:37 AM, #36
                                                                                           RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Jan-05-05 12:02 PM, #37
                                                                                                RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-05-05 05:10 PM, #38
                                                                                                RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Hult250R, Jan-06-05 01:32 PM, #40
                                                                            RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Hult250R, Jan-06-05 01:30 PM, #39
                                                                                 RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-07-05 09:37 AM, #41
                                                                                      RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Hult250R, Jan-07-05 11:10 AM, #42
                                                                                           RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, whodatt1, Jan-12-05 06:53 AM, #43
                                                                                                RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, totaleklipse97, Jan-14-05 05:24 PM, #44
                                                                                                     RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-15-05 12:23 PM, #45
                                                                                                     RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, SILVERNT, Jan-16-05 12:55 PM, #46
                                                                                                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Aggression, Jan-17-05 05:32 AM, #47
                                                                                                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, SILVERNT, Jan-17-05 06:01 AM, #48
                                                                                                               RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, totaleklipse97, Jan-17-05 05:11 PM, #49
                                                                                                                    RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Aggression, Jan-18-05 02:46 AM, #50
                                                                                                                         RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-18-05 05:52 PM, #51
                                                                                                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamAvenger, Jan-19-05 08:34 AM, #53
                                                                                                                                   RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, totaleklipse97, Jan-19-05 05:43 PM, #54
                                                                                                          RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, run4cvr, Jan-18-05 07:34 PM, #52
                                                                                                               RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Jan-24-05 02:27 AM, #55
                                                                                                                    RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Aggression, Jan-24-05 09:51 AM, #56
                                                                                                                         RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Jan-24-05 12:43 PM, #57
                                                                                                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Jan-26-05 02:47 AM, #58
                                                                                                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-28-05 01:09 PM, #59
                                                                                                                                   RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Moderatormicyek, Feb-01-05 07:20 AM, #62
                                                                                                                                   RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Feb-01-05 09:16 AM, #63
                                                                                                                              RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamDR1665, Jan-28-05 03:15 PM, #60
                                                                                                                                   RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Jan-29-05 03:48 AM, #61
                                                                                                                                        RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Feb-01-05 09:28 AM, #64
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Feb-01-05 01:02 PM, #65
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Feb-02-05 07:54 AM, #66
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, TeamDR1665, Feb-02-05 09:01 AM, #67
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Diceman19, Feb-02-05 09:52 AM, #68
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, HybriDSM, Feb-02-05 01:42 PM, #70
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Feb-02-05 11:45 AM, #69
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Moderatormicyek, Feb-11-05 01:42 AM, #71
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, jesse, Feb-16-05 05:49 AM, #72
                                                                                                                                             RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!, Teametx, Feb-17-05 08:51 AM, #73

TeametxNov-22-04 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#153, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Avenger
I've made mine. BW like every year! What about you?

Nope. I gotta do that before it's full!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekNov-22-04 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#154, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 1

I did almost the day that it was announced...got a BW room for like 83 bucks a night too.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Nov-22-04 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#155, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 2

i did mine a few days after announcements. i got 110 a night. wish i woulda gotten them a little earlier though, 83 a night sounds A-OK to me.

HybriDSMNov-22-04 10:35 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#156, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 3

Sure did. $90 a night at BW baby. I'm set and ready to go.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Diceman19Nov-22-04 11:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#157, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 4

man, you guys got some good deals.

TeamAvengerNov-22-04 12:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#158, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 5

Andrew,

It sounds like you got ripped. I got mine for $90 a night and I jsut reserved it this past weekend. Though I did get the AAA discount so that may be the cost difference.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Nov-22-04 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#159, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 6

right, i dont have the AAA discount. my car is reliable......ROFL

HybriDSMNov-22-04 01:49 PM
2407 posts,
#160, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 7

Mine was AAA as well.

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-22-04 02:28 PM
Member since Sep 07th 2004
1223 posts,
#161, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 8

I will need to Photoshop a bootleg AAA card so I can scoop that discount when I check in imo. I've got two rooms at the BW this year. More important than turbocharging Daisy is making the SO again. Already put in the time off request at work. Won't have any PTO by then, but so fucking what? It's the mothafuckin Shootout!

I think this year, instead of a cornstalk in Dino's bed, we might try an ear of corn in Big Evil's muffler. I bet Dino has a fat ass ricer exhaust tip.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
- Confucius

TeamAvengerNov-22-04 04:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#162, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Diceman19
right, i dont have the AAA discount. my car is reliable......ROFL

But mine is faster and better looking

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-22-04 05:10 PM
1223 posts,
#163, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by Diceman19 right, i dont have the AAA discount. my car is reliable......ROFL
But mine is faster and better looking

I bet it looks really nice in Bill's garage.

- Confucius

Diceman19Nov-22-04 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#164, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 11
Nov-22-04 06:17 PM by Diceman19

owned IMO.

when the gsx is running again, i'll race ya. mods are in my sig, plus a few "extras" shall we say.

ModeratormicyekNov-23-04 02:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#165, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 12

I just double checked my reservation...I was mistaken...I got my room for 93.46. But that's with no fancy ass AAA card :p. I reserved them online....I think that helps.

getty up

-kent-

TeamAvengerNov-25-04 07:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#172, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 12

owned IMO. when the gsx is running again, i'll race ya. mods are in my sig, plus a few "extras" shall we say.

Just bring the X to the shootout. I'll be there with the RS. We can throw down there.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Nov-29-04 02:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#176, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Diceman19 owned IMO. when the gsx is running again, i'll race ya. mods are in my sig, plus a few "extras" shall we say.
Just bring the X to the shootout. I'll be there with the RS. We can throw down there.

you assume much thura. hopefully i will get her running. i have checked almost everything but the ECU. timing belt coming off this weekend to see if i can find a "noise". bah. hopefully i will get her running soon. kinda want to drive her this winter a little bit. snow is fun for one thing, donuts.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-24-04 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#168, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 6

Andrew, It sounds like you got ripped. I got mine for $90 a night and I jsut reserved it this past weekend. Though I did get the AAA discount so that may be the cost difference.

So uhh... we've got reservations?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamAvengerNov-25-04 07:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#171, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by Avenger Andrew, It sounds like you got ripped. I got mine for $90 a night and I jsut reserved it this past weekend. Though I did get the AAA discount so that may be the cost difference.

Yep.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-25-04 02:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#173, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Avenger Andrew, It sounds like you got ripped. I got mine for $90 a night and I jsut reserved it this past weekend. Though I did get the AAA discount so that may be the cost difference.
Yep.

Well shit now that you're so close to me...

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeamAvengerNov-25-04 03:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#174, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Yep.

Drive to Minneapolis. We'll caravan to Chi-town together!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-26-04 04:46 AM
1223 posts,
#175, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Yep.
Drive to Minneapolis. We'll caravan to Chi-town together!

I'll see you guys there. Crossing my fingers for 3 cars out of Phoenix meeting one from Vegas on the way this year. Sweet.

- Confucius

ModeratorVX100Dec-05-04 11:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#193, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 19
Dec-05-04 11:37 AM by VX100

It looks like I'm going to have to get off my ass and make reservations at the BW this year.

There seems to have been too many problems with the econolodge and there isn't going to be a massive new england DSM reservation like always. People are going to have to make them individually.

So, if I have to make reservations myself, then I will stay with 2GNT. I'm going to look into it this week.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Diceman19Dec-05-04 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#194, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by VX100
It looks like I'm going to have to get off my ass and make reservations at the BW this year. There seems to have been too many problems with the econolodge and there isn't going to be a massive new england DSM reservation like always. People are going to have to make them individually. So, if I have to make reservations myself, then I will stay with 2GNT. I'm going to look into it this week.

YAY for Todd!!!!

see ya there fellas!

ModeratorDR1665v2Dec-05-04 08:08 PM
1223 posts,
#195, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by VX100 It looks like I'm going to have to get off my ass and make reservations at the BW this year. There seems to have been too many problems with the econolodge and there isn't going to be a massive new england DSM reservation like always. People are going to have to make them individually. So, if I have to make reservations myself, then I will stay with 2GNT. I'm going to look into it this week.
YAY for Todd!!!! see ya there fellas!

Rock on! Can't wait to see Todd and Mike doing drunken Tae Bo or whatever this year. Awesome stuff.

- Confucius

ModeratorVX100Dec-07-04 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#196, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 23

yea, I think Mike and I are going to resolve to have no more drunken martial arts sparring matches anymore! I get enough sparring in at home at my own dojo.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

QC DSM ESiTDec-10-04 07:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#197, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 24

does anyone know the # for best western? I shall make my reservation ASAP.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

HybriDSMDec-10-04 07:12 PM
2407 posts,
#198, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT

Not off the top of my head. Go to www.bestwestern.com. I'm sure they have all of their locations with all the pertinent contact info on their website. You can even make reservations right on their site too.

Diceman19Dec-10-04 07:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#199, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"

351 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, Ohio, United States, 44857-1159
Phone: 419-663-3501 Toll Free Reservations: 888-737-4425

pulled from www.bestwestern.com....

HybriDSMDec-10-04 07:57 PM
2407 posts,
#200, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 27

Andrew. I was this close to just giving in and just giving them the answer, but what is the fun in that?

You know the old saying. Catch a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish...well, we know the rest.

That and I was tired. A combination of both.

Diceman19Dec-10-04 08:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#201, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 28

well, i figure i will give him a fish this once, but then he will starve if he doesnt step out into his own. either way, starve or survive, no matter to me. ha ha.

ModeratorDR1665v2Dec-11-04 07:53 AM
1223 posts,
#202, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 29

well, i figure i will give him a fish this once, but then he will starve if he doesnt step out into his own. either way, starve or survive, no matter to me. ha ha.

Hey. Blue man was there last year. Cut him some slack, eh? Ya pricks!

- Confucius

99gspsiDec-12-04 10:50 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2004
35 posts,
#204, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 30

hmmm... I am there already made my reservations as well (bw)!!!

ModeratorDR1665v2Dec-14-04 12:38 PM
1223 posts,
#208, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 31

This can't get here fast enough.

- Confucius

CrazyEclipseDec-14-04 07:42 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#209, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by DR1665v2
This can't get here fast enough.

i hear ya!

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-28-04 05:44 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#214, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 33
Dec-28-04 05:46 AM by Star Turbo Talon

Edit: nevermind

how long is everyone planning on staying?

Terry

96 Eagle Talon ESI....Daily driver

97 Eclipse.........

wickedtalonDec-29-04 03:58 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#222, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 34

I'm in! Just got my reservations for the Best Western. Friday and Saturday night. Woohoo! My B-day is Aug 15th!

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

QC DSM ESiTJan-05-05 10:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#231, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 29

Thanks for giving me the number Diceman. I was gunna look it up myself HybriDSM but Diceman actually got to it before I could. Thanks you guys hope to see you both at the shootout this year.

HybriDSM I want a ride in your car again too. DUUUUUUUDE (<Diceman you should get that one LOL)

98 Dodge Neon R/T

HybriDSMJan-05-05 12:02 PM
2407 posts,
#232, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by Diceman19 well, i figure i will give him a fish this once, but then he will starve if he doesnt step out into his own. either way, starve or survive, no matter to me. ha ha.
Thanks for giving me the number Diceman. I was gunna look it up myself HybriDSM but Diceman actually got to it before I could. Thanks you guys hope to see you both at the shootout this year. HybriDSM I want a ride in your car again too. DUUUUUUUDE (<Diceman you should get that one LOL)

Thanks Jordan. I hope to elicit some more "Dudes" this year. It will be faster for sure. *Knock wood*

BlueMoonEclipseJan-05-05 05:10 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#233, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 37

Hell i might just sleep in the Eclipse.....

Im serious...done it before

vote for your choice of body style for Bluie!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluemooneclipse

Hult250RJan-06-05 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#235, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 37

Originally posted by HybriDSM
Originally posted by Diceman19 well, i figure i will give him a fish this once, but then he will starve if he doesnt step out into his own. either way, starve or survive, no matter to me. ha ha.
Thanks for giving me the number Diceman. I was gunna look it up myself HybriDSM but Diceman actually got to it before I could. Thanks you guys hope to see you both at the shootout this year. HybriDSM I want a ride in your car again too. DUUUUUUUDE (<Diceman you should get that one LOL)
Thanks Jordan. I hope to elicit some more "Dudes" this year. It will be faster for sure. *Knock wood*

Matt... Ill give you another Duuude... as Long as I get another ride! lol

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Hult250RJan-06-05 01:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#234, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"

Jordan... I made reservations for 2 rooms in case you and Brett go too
I thought I told ya... lol

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

QC DSM ESiTJan-07-05 09:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#236, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 39

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT does anyone know the # for best western? I shall make my reservation ASAP.
Jordan... I made reservations for 2 rooms in case you and Brett go too I thought I told ya... lol

Thanks Luke. Guess I don't need to make a reservation after all. Luke your the best!

98 Dodge Neon R/T

Hult250RJan-07-05 11:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#237, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 41
Jan-07-05 11:11 AM by Hult250R

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT Luke your the best!

Ya... I know

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

whodatt1Jan-12-05 06:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#264, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 42

so I'm hoping chris and MIkey made reservations so I can crash on the floor again

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

totaleklipse97Jan-14-05 05:24 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#286, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 43

Originally posted by whodatt1
so I'm hoping chris and MIkey made reservations so I can crash on the floor again

yeppers, that was easy and i had the best drunken sleep ever!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamXtremeRSJan-15-05 12:23 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#289, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 44
Jan-15-05 12:23 PM by XtremeRS

Just made online reservations for 1 room, 93 bucks a night..a little bit better than last year when it was like 115 bucks or something..haha.. Prob going to stay through Monday morning as some of us did last year too, it was more relaxing and had time to rest up before the drive home. That and the few of us lucky ones got to have some Ponderosa with Bill Hahn I'm really hoping to have a trailer available to me this year, and maybe my friends pickup truck..If that's the case, I'm going to beat the living shit out of the RS-T this year haha..that and i'm hoping to have my Megasquirt n' spark setup done, along with new clutch, LSD, axles, and slicks. Can't wait!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

SILVERNTJan-16-05 12:55 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#290, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 44

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by whodatt1 so I'm hoping chris and MIkey made reservations so I can crash on the floor again

reservations are full, shit!

AggressionJan-17-05 05:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#294, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 46

Rooms are all booked SilverNT? Damn guess I am screwed!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

SILVERNTJan-17-05 06:01 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#297, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 47

Originally posted by Aggression
Rooms are all booked SilverNT? Damn guess I am screwed!!!

yup

totaleklipse97Jan-17-05 05:11 PM
3589 posts,
#298, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 48

im sure some people that made like 4 or more room reservations wouldn't mind helping out the elitest of 2gnt brotherhood.
WTB: your BW reservation!

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

AggressionJan-18-05 02:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#300, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 49

Yah if somone wouldn't mind me sharing a room and the cost, let me know!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-18-05 05:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#309, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 50

Thura, do you have a room? Where the hell am I staying. I suppose I'll have to come this year.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeamAvengerJan-19-05 08:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#313, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 51

I have 1 room reserved Jeff. So far it's just me, Dino, and you. That's probably our limit but we can possibly squeeze in one more. We'll see closer to the event date.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

totaleklipse97Jan-19-05 05:43 PM
3589 posts,
#314, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 53

I have 1 room reserved Jeff. So far it's just me, Dino, and you. That's probably our limit but we can possibly squeeze in one more. We'll see closer to the event date.

if you have a 2 bed room thura there is plenty of room on the floor for 2. we did it in mike and chris' room, me and hugeass slept on the floor. One sleep by the window and one sleep at the foot of the beds. It's not so bad for 100 for the weekend.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

run4cvrJan-18-05 07:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#310, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 46

Originally posted by SILVERNT
Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by whodatt1 so I'm hoping chris and MIkey made reservations so I can crash on the floor again
reservations are full, shit!

Brian said he would share his bed with the ERT guys

John 96 GS

TeametxJan-24-05 02:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#345, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 52

Motherfuck. Argh. I should have done this sooner. All booked up. If anyone got an extra room to give up lemme know. Damnit, I'm an idiot. I didn't know you could do it online heh. I'll probably be there with my buddy Chris again, most likely our girls will stay home so 2 of us total if someone can split a room. I don't wanna sleep on the floor, can't bracket race with a broken back.

AggressionJan-24-05 09:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#349, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 55

I still need a place to stay as well.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

HybriDSMJan-24-05 12:43 PM
2407 posts,
#351, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 56

Originally posted by 'Just about Everyone'
I still need a place to stay as well.

Just show up. There will be plenty of people with a floor to share. Just make sure you get there and the frieldlest car community out there will hook you up.

Anyone who has gone will attest to that.

TeametxJan-26-05 02:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#355, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 57

Originally posted by 'Just about Everyone' I still need a place to stay as well.
Just show up. There will be plenty of people with a floor to share. Just make sure you get there and the frieldlest car community out there will hook you up. Anyone who has gone will attest to that.

Yeah I know. But I hate asking favors of people. It would be nice if I could figure it out beforehand. Why did I wait so damn long, argh.

TeamXtremeRSJan-28-05 01:09 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#360, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 58

Hey Derek, Kent and I both have a room reserved, so I'd think we should have room in one of em..Gotta keep all the MI brothers together haha..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratormicyekFeb-01-05 07:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#365, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 59

Originally posted by XtremeRS
Hey Derek, Kent and I both have a room reserved, so I'd think we should have room in one of em..Gotta keep all the MI brothers together haha..

Yeah man....I even requested a handicap room especially for you Derek

getty up

-kent-

TeametxFeb-01-05 09:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#366, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 59
Feb-01-05 09:33 AM by etx

Originally posted by XtremeRS

Edit:

Nevermind! WEEE! I just called and they had rooms, I got one double bed for friday ans saturday nights. I just checked their web site again and it still says they are sold out on that weekend. Whatever. I'll break shit if they don't give me a room. So if anyone needs a place to crash looks like another floor just opened up. Depending on who comes with me I could split the room with someone. Fuckyeah. I thought I screwed up.

So it's August 12th-14th at the BW next to the Arbys on Milan rd, right? heh, I'm still in shock. I thought I would be sleeping on the floor, or in a ditch for SURE.

Kent: At least I didn't get the Honeymoon sweet like Chris n' Michael.

TeamDR1665Jan-28-05 03:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#361, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 57
Jan-28-05 03:16 PM by DR1665

Originally posted by 'Just about Everyone' I still need a place to stay as well.
Just show up. There will be plenty of people with a floor to share. Just make sure you get there and the frieldlest car community out there will hook you up. Anyone who has gone will attest to that.

If there was an official motto of the Shootout amongst 2GNTers, I woulsd say this is it. Yeah. There's that other motto, but what happens in Norwalk, stays in Norwalk, so I can't mention it here.

Last year, I bought a plane ticket to Chicago. I was picked up at the airport by Mike (cereal5), who I only met in trying to get a ride to Chris's house. Then I got a spot on the floor in the moderator/admin slumber party (I was the only non-moderator in the room), and the next morning, Luke gave me a ride all the way to Norwalk. Pretty bad ass. I will repeat this because it was said to me, and it is perhaps the truest statement about the Shootout... Just get there. We'll take care of the rest. (Of course, I might want another spin in the Z, bro.)

EDIT:
Oh yeah, bitches... less than 200 days to go now.

Diceman19Jan-29-05 03:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#362, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 60

i also want my chance in the Z, it didnt work out last year due to schedule conflicts while you were fixing the car and driving around.

TeametxFeb-01-05 09:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#367, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 61

i also want my chance in the Z, it didnt work out last year due to schedule conflicts while you were fixing the car and driving around.

I might bring it out this year. It will probably me the same (no new mods) as last year, exept mabye for some GramLights. I'm not going to be doing anything else to it until I pay it off. But i've had it there for the last 2 years, may as well bring it again. heh

Diceman19Feb-01-05 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#368, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 64

WOOHA. i am hoping that my girl can come again this year. she is completely into DSM's now. she even bought a 1g turbo talon. if she cant go though, i might have a floor free.

HybriDSMFeb-02-05 07:54 AM
2407 posts,
#370, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 65

WOOHA. i am hoping that my girl can come again this year. she is completely into DSM's now. she even bought a 1g turbo talon. if she cant go though, i might have a floor free.

Wow, you make her sleep on the floor. That's a lot of control Andrew.

TeamDR1665Feb-02-05 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#371, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 66

Originally posted by Diceman19 WOOHA. i am hoping that my girl can come again this year. she is completely into DSM's now. she even bought a 1g turbo talon. if she cant go though, i might have a floor free.
Wow, you make her sleep on the floor. That's a lot of control Andrew.

Yeah. Put that woman in her place, bro! (Dude!)

This year is going to rawk.

Diceman19Feb-02-05 09:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#372, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 67
Feb-02-05 09:53 AM by Diceman19

you are both freakin hilarious. ROFL i am looking forward to hanging out with you two again this year. DUDE, its gonna be great!

HybriDSMFeb-02-05 01:42 PM
2407 posts,
#374, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 68
Feb-02-05 01:46 PM by HybriDSM

you are both freakin hilarious. ROFL i am looking forward to hanging out with you two again this year. DUDE, its gonna be great!

Thanks man. It's good your GF is into the cars now. 'The general rule of thumb I see is that when girlfriends/wives go, they have great intentions, but once they get there and their boyfriends/husbands actually do nothing but talk about cars, drive cars, look at cars, take pictures of cars, and talk about cars some more for 4 days (and don't "surprise" their girlfriends/wives with personal romantic time), the ladies get upset and make the weekend more tense than it should be.

If your girlfriend wants to go to Norwalk just to be involved in your hobby, tell her thank you, buy her a nice dinner, make sweet sweet love to her, and tell her when it comes to the Shootout, "thanks but no thanks". Everyone will be happier for it.'

If she's into it, then AWESOME, bring her again and we can watch her beat some ass on the track.

TeametxFeb-02-05 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#373, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 67

Originally posted by DR1665
This year is going to rawk.

Hell yeeeah!

Imma leave the chick at home I think. She would be all bored, I can't imagine she would want to come. Who knows. She did goto the Slayer concert with me, heh.

ModeratormicyekFeb-11-05 01:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#380, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 69

Originally posted by etx
Originally posted by DR1665 This year is going to rawk.
Hell yeeeah! Imma leave the chick at home I think. She would be all bored, I can't imagine she would want to come. Who knows. She did goto the Slayer concert with me, heh.

heh...my girl told me last year to go have fun...she knows better. LOL She like cars...just not 4 days worth

getty up

-kent-

jesseFeb-16-05 05:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#396, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 71

i just reserved a room online no problem

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

TeametxFeb-17-05 08:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#405, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 72

Originally posted by jesse
i just reserved a room online no problem

Weird!

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #152 Previous topic | Next topic