Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1907
View in linear mode

Subject: "A few Drunken Pics from the SO" Previous topic | Next topic
Hult250RAug-17-04 06:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1907, "A few Drunken Pics from the SO"

More to come... Im on dialup so It might take me a lil bit to get all of them up... Enjoy!

Chicago Caravan waiting for the Michigan crew:

2GNT Took up the entire side of the Best Western, yes thats my 1G on the end of the first pic. (Also the site of a 3 night party):

Dino just being Dino (Aaron's on the right):

Ash posing with Hahn's RS

Im not exactly sure what Ash is doing to Dino here... Ash, Care to explain??

Chris (SilverNT) getting the PORT FUELER from Ash (If you werent there dont ask lol):

Our wonderful moderators.... Its a wonder this board is as sane as it is...

Dino, Michael, Todd

Michael, Todd, Dino

Lots more pics to come... Ive also got about 2 hours of video i need to get converted to digital so I can post it.

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, ashaleenicole, Aug-17-04 06:21 AM, #1
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Hult250R, Aug-17-04 06:26 AM, #2
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, ashaleenicole, Aug-17-04 06:27 AM, #3
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Hult250R, Aug-17-04 06:29 AM, #4
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, SILVERNT, Aug-17-04 06:29 AM, #5
      RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, whodatt1, Aug-17-04 06:57 AM, #6
      RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-04 07:01 AM, #7
           RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Diceman19, Aug-17-04 07:21 AM, #8
      RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Hult250R, Aug-17-04 09:27 AM, #11
           RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, SILVERNT, Aug-17-04 09:29 AM, #12
RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, thedawg, Aug-17-04 08:38 AM, #9
      RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-17-04 08:47 AM, #10
           RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, BuckNutty, Aug-17-04 10:38 AM, #13
           RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, CrazyEclipse, Aug-17-04 11:44 AM, #15
           RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, TeamDR1665, Aug-17-04 11:35 AM, #14
                RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, ModeratorVX100, Aug-17-04 02:39 PM, #16
                     RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, BuckNutty, Aug-17-04 02:54 PM, #17
                          RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-17-04 03:26 PM, #18
                          RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, BuckNutty, Aug-18-04 09:43 AM, #19
                          RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, Hult250R, Aug-18-04 12:03 PM, #20
                               RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-18-04 02:39 PM, #21
                                    RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-18-04 06:58 PM, #22
                                         RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-19-04 02:29 PM, #23

ashaleenicoleAug-17-04 06:21 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1908, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 0

lmao...I was stroking Dinos goatee because I said i wish I had something to stroke when I was thinking hard about something. Where is the good portfueler pic where I grabbed his head back lol...Again all these pics of me suck.

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hult250RAug-17-04 06:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1910, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
lmao...I was stroking Dinos goatee because I said i wish I had something to stroke when I was thinking hard about something. Where is the good portfueler pic where I grabbed his head back lol...Again all these pics of me suck.

Hmm... you mean this pic...

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

ashaleenicoleAug-17-04 06:27 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#1911, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 2

LOL...who has pics of us all at ponderosa, or the group pics??? Could have sworn there were a lot more!

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Hult250RAug-17-04 06:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1912, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 3

Driggs has the ones from the Ponderosa, and I have a ton more i just havent resized them and got them posted yet.

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

SILVERNTAug-17-04 06:29 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1913, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-17-04 06:33 AM by SILVERNT

ahhhh, memories

Luke, wheres the pics of me hanging half-way out of Mikes window when we were doing about 90mph?

whodatt1Aug-17-04 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#1915, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 5

good pics Luke.
hey and thanks for the quart of oil.. hehe it will be used!

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1916, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 6

awsome pics dude.

hah...I've yet to see a good close up pic of me....bonus IMO

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Aug-17-04 07:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1919, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 7

true that. once all the pics get put up, we need to get one person get all the pics and zip em. i want to download ALL of them.

Hult250RAug-17-04 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1936, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by SILVERNT
ahhhh, memories Luke, wheres the pics of me hanging half-way out of Mikes window when we were doing about 90mph?

Chris
those are on video, youll have to wait till i get it converted to digital vid. to post em up

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

SILVERNTAug-17-04 09:29 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1938, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by SILVERNT ahhhh, memories Luke, wheres the pics of me hanging half-way out of Mikes window when we were doing about 90mph?
Chris those are on video, youll have to wait till i get it converted to digital vid. to post em up

hurry your iowa ass up!!!

thedawgAug-17-04 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1920, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
i wish I had something to stroke when I was thinking hard about something.

If you were stroking Dino's goatee, you COMPLETELY missed the point.

TeamXtremeRSAug-17-04 08:47 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#1921, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 9

I also have the Ponderosa pics too..If Brian's looks better than the one's I have, i'll be using that for the DVD also..I don't know why you keep saying those are bad pics of you ashlee, you look fine to me

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

BuckNuttyAug-17-04 10:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1943, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 10

anyone get pics from saturday night?? All i really remember was stumbling up to ash's room and rambling...drinking out of a broken bottle of SoCo...and attempting to mix shots. Then me, mike, and todd got all uber loud...and then mike and todd doing some kung fu action stuff right before i left.

CrazyEclipseAug-17-04 11:44 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#1951, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by BuckNutty
anyone get pics from saturday night?? All i really remember was stumbling up to ash's room and rambling...drinking out of a broken bottle of SoCo...and attempting to mix shots. Then me, mike, and todd got all uber loud...and then mike and todd doing some kung fu action stuff right before i left.

I dont remember Saturday night either, except drinking 2 or 3 Bucknutty shots and drinking beer... in between is blurry... Hope I didnt make a complete ass of myself.

80% finished now... wo0t!

TeamDR1665Aug-17-04 11:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1949, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by XtremeRS
ashlee, you look fine to me

HEAR HEAR!

I'm uploading all my shit at Kaptain Mykes right now. I'm up to about 8 pages of pictures FYI....

ModeratorVX100Aug-17-04 02:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#1978, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 14

Wow, so many pictures, so slow of an internet connection

I have finally been able to see some of the pics. This shootout was a blast. I had a great time as always, but this one was by far the best.

Damn, I didn't know I was giving the finger during that picture. That's atypical of me for sure, but then again taking that whole bottle of SoCo from Frank and drinking half of it straight from the bottle will do that.

Mike and I had a very good sparring match later in the night (again, it must have been the SoCo), I was wondering why no one got pics of that. If you're ever in the area Mike, head over to my dojo when I'm teaching JKD class, we need more good people to practice with.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

BuckNuttyAug-17-04 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1980, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by VX100
Mike and I had a very good sparring match later in the night (again, it must have been the SoCo), I was wondering why no one got pics of that.

yeah dood...you two were in a zone n shiite...I was afraid to walk over and say bye...then again i had a bunch of SoCo in me too...so i jus did it anyway :-p

QC DSM ESiTAug-17-04 03:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1983, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 17
Aug-17-04 03:26 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Well I do have the drunk videos but I dunno if they should be posted untill they are on the shootout DVD. I think you people that made the shootout should decide. What's the verdict guys?

BTW this picture is hilarious how there is just a random hand holding the homemade port fueler. LOL

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

BuckNuttyAug-18-04 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2053, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
BTW this picture is hilarious how there is just a random hand holding the homemade port fueler. LOL

i am pretty sure thats my hand...awesome

Hult250RAug-18-04 12:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#2065, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by BuckNutty
Originally posted by VX100 Mike and I had a very good sparring match later in the night (again, it must have been the SoCo), I was wondering why no one got pics of that.
yeah dood...you two were in a zone n shiite...I was afraid to walk over and say bye...then again i had a bunch of SoCo in me too...so i jus did it anyway :-p

I got a few pics of the sparring but it was so damn dark they didnt turn out for shit

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

QC DSM ESiTAug-18-04 02:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2073, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 20

I have video of the sparing and Dino throwing ice at em.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

TeamMichael_97RSAug-18-04 06:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#2096, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
I have video of the sparing and Dino throwing ice at em.

oh boy...

You see this is why video camera's and me don't get along... especially at Shoot Out's.

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

QC DSM ESiTAug-19-04 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2120, "RE: A few Drunken Pics from the SO"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT I have video of the sparing and Dino throwing ice at em.
oh boy... You see this is why video camera's and me don't get along... especially at Shoot Out's. Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

Don't worry Mike I don't know if I will post it up here because you have to save some of the good shit for the DVD.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1907 Previous topic | Next topic