Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1227
View in linear mode

Subject: "she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
InFiNiT3Jun-13-03 12:00 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1227, "she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"

ok got her going again...... very nice.. however... i notice that she takes off extreamly slow...... like starting in 2nd..... (test drive) wait aminute... thats cause she is starting in 2nd.... no more 1st gear... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok guys now what...???

p.s. 2nd -3rd is very nice thanks to transgo and the soul man...

jake

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, InFiNiT3, Jun-13-03 12:02 AM, #1
RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, amljbs, Jun-13-03 05:57 AM, #2
      RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, Joe B Slow, Jun-13-03 06:16 AM, #3
           RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, soulcontroller, Jun-13-03 07:06 AM, #4
                RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, amljbs, Jun-13-03 10:48 AM, #5
                     RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, InFiNiT3, Jun-14-03 08:27 PM, #6
                          RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, amljbs, Jun-15-03 09:28 AM, #7
                               RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, InFiNiT3, Jun-15-03 09:39 AM, #8
                                    RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!, amljbs, Jun-15-03 10:33 AM, #9

InFiNiT3Jun-13-03 12:02 AM
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1228, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

oh ya... and u know tranny fluid makes a good hair gel?? *LOL*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

amljbsJun-13-03 05:57 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#1229, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Does it feel like its starting in first then in like instantly slams to second? If so it sounds like a sensor either input or output. If your speedo is still working its input if its not its the output sensor. But then again you say itll shift to 3rd so it sounds more like an input sensor to me. Generally if its the output it wont do anything but sit in second.

1998 Eclipse GST

Joe B SlowJun-13-03 06:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
#1230, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Try leaving it in first gear to see what happens? Its always a good idea to change out those IP OP sensors just in case. Dunno how much they cost, but a good idea.

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

soulcontrollerJun-13-03 07:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1231, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

can you shift into 1st at all? when you put everything back together was it in neutral? if you cant shift into that gear at all, it may be that the rooster gear connected to the shift rod is not aligned right.

sweet! im glad you got everything working though. now tearing it apart is going to be relatively easy hehe.

amljbsJun-13-03 10:48 AM
587 posts,
#1232, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeah but if he has a bad sensor he wouldnt be able to put it in first either. Even if you put it into 1st manually it would kick into second right away.

1998 Eclipse GST

InFiNiT3Jun-14-03 08:27 PM
732 posts,
#1239, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

thats exacly what it is doing... ill floor it and it jumps to 1st for about a half a second.. then go into 2nd..

http://www.flyservers.com/members4/wonderracing.com/images/picture 001.JPG

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****
AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hif

amljbsJun-15-03 09:28 AM
587 posts,
#1240, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

If your speedo works its the input sensor. If the speedo isnt working its your output sensor. However might as well replace both since they tend to go out close together.

1998 Eclipse GST

InFiNiT3Jun-15-03 09:39 AM
732 posts,
#1241, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

shit.. how much satan gunna charge me for those?

amljbsJun-15-03 10:33 AM
587 posts,
#1242, "RE: she's baaaaack...... its alive it alive!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I want to say that they run about $26 a piece

1998 Eclipse GST

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1227 Previous topic | Next topic