Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #313
View in linear mode

Subject: "shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Jun-26-03 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#313, "shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"

OK, I had to lock the other thread and continue it here because my slow ass computer at home can't handle loading 126 messages, almost every one with a photo in the signature

So, here is the list again. IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON IT, AND YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING, THEN PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST (reply with quote, add your name, blah blah)

List of people attending the shootout:

Jeff_99GS
Jason_ESi-T
Ryan_Hes
Jarrad_GST
DarkOne
VX100
99_2GNT
Strauss
Slacker911
XtremeRS
Avenger
AeroEclipse
EclipzGST
The1Bill
BigBrent88
Rodrigu
Ner947
98Talon
Whodatt1
ClipseRST
Fly1
Orestes
Whoppishbob
Dark Ringleader
SilverNT
BabybEclipse
Klipzracer
Matt95_tgs
oMInOUs97RS
yellowRS
SnotRocket98
96GSNA
SexxieRacerChik
Ghostshellx
Ibangdchoeclipse
1TuffRS
josemex
sorry_I_win
Bucknutty
Cereal5
DSMEclipse97
95 greenhrcgs
Shockeclipse
Copreklipz
QC DSM ESiT
etx
Diceman19
Seth
qc dsm tsi
DSMkarz
eagle5
CopperEclipse96

Here is the link to the other post in this section, PLEASE LOOK IT OVER!

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=134&mesg_id=134&page=

We will be sending everyone on the list an e-mail reminding them of the shootout, and the time and date of the 2GNT meeting that will take place.

Also, on the board and probably in the e-mail, we'll set up a list of tips for the shootout, such as things to remember to bring, what to expect, and things like that. I still have to think up and write a list of tips, I'm working on it.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jun-26-03 06:30 AM, #1
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, soulcontroller, Jun-26-03 06:52 AM, #2
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jun-26-03 12:14 PM, #3
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, 95greenhrcgs, Jun-26-03 02:06 PM, #4
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jun-27-03 05:47 AM, #5
      RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, soulcontroller, Jun-27-03 11:48 AM, #6
           RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jun-30-03 06:24 PM, #7
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, 2hot97GS, Jun-30-03 06:34 PM, #8
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, mitsuman297, Jul-01-03 06:28 AM, #9
      RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, ModeratorVX100, Jul-01-03 08:52 AM, #10
      RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Moderatormicyek, Jul-01-03 09:32 AM, #11
           RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-02-03 04:06 PM, #12
                RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-02-03 05:36 PM, #13
                     RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, slacker911, Jul-03-03 12:44 PM, #14
                          RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-03-03 05:09 PM, #15
                               RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Diceman19, Jul-03-03 11:43 PM, #16
                                    RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-04-03 06:03 AM, #17
                                         RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Diceman19, Jul-05-03 04:56 PM, #18
                                              RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-05-03 07:40 PM, #19
                                                   RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Diceman19, Jul-05-03 08:50 PM, #20
                                                        RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, slacker911, Jul-05-03 09:14 PM, #21
                                                             RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-06-03 06:55 AM, #22
                                                                  RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Diceman19, Jul-06-03 12:56 PM, #23
                                                                       RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jul-07-03 10:37 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Moderator992gnt, Jul-07-03 11:49 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, TeamJeff_99gs, Jul-07-03 02:36 PM, #26
                                                                                      RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, HybriDSM, Jul-07-03 05:43 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jul-08-03 08:45 AM, #28
                                                                                                RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Teametx, Jul-12-03 05:39 PM, #29
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, black99gs, Jul-14-03 08:55 AM, #30
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, Whittey, Jul-16-03 02:50 PM, #31
RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, 96GSNA, Jul-16-03 09:07 PM, #32
      RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, SILVERNT, Jul-16-03 10:40 PM, #33
           RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!, GorkoRacing, Jul-18-03 01:15 PM, #34

TeametxJun-26-03 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#315, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

and if your on the list get cho' ass a 2gnt sticker!

http://www.monstergraphix.com/onlinecat/2gnt/order2gnt.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerJun-26-03 06:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#316, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm goin...

>
>List of people attending the shootout:
>
>Jeff_99GS
>Jason_ESi-T
>Ryan_Hes
>Jarrad_GST
>DarkOne
>VX100
>99_2GNT
>Strauss
>Slacker911
>XtremeRS
>Avenger
>AeroEclipse
>EclipzGST
>The1Bill
>BigBrent88
>Rodrigu
>Ner947
>98Talon
>Whodatt1
>ClipseRST
>Fly1
>Orestes
>Whoppishbob
>Dark Ringleader
>SilverNT
>BabybEclipse
>Klipzracer
>Matt95_tgs
>oMInOUs97RS
>yellowRS
>SnotRocket98
>96GSNA
>SexxieRacerChik
>Ghostshellx
>Ibangdchoeclipse
>1TuffRS
>josemex
>sorry_I_win
>Bucknutty
>Cereal5
>DSMEclipse97
>95 greenhrcgs
>Shockeclipse
>Copreklipz
>QC DSM ESiT
>etx
>Diceman19
>Seth
>qc dsm tsi
>DSMkarz
>eagle5
>CopperEclipse96
>soulcontroller

TeametxJun-26-03 12:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#317, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 2

Matt you crashin in xtremers's room?

I think im comin down saturday morning, i dont want to pay for 2 nights cause i cheap. Just got a room at the comfort inn in milan about 2 miles away from norwalk.

the number is 419 499 4681 is anyone cares.

mabye ill come down friday and go home that night or try to find some local sluts to crash with. hah! or break in someones room and sleap in the bathtub.

95greenhrcgsJun-26-03 02:06 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#318, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

I still plan on attending so when you email everyone, PLEASE email me at dehartj@wans.net so that I dont miss out. I think that I am registered to this site with an e-mail account that has expired. Please email me at the above address.

Cant wait to see all of you there

TeametxJun-27-03 05:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#320, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 4

update yer profile dood.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=user&saz=change_account_info

soulcontrollerJun-27-03 11:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#321, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 5

yea, im plannin in it. im going to get in touch with xtremers this weekend. ill let you know whtas up.

as for the profile, it should be updated already? everything is filled out correctly...

TeametxJun-30-03 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#327, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 6

no dude i was talkin to 95greenhrcgs about the profile. heh

Yeah let me know whats up. I only got a room for saturday night so im not sure if im going friday or not. I gots to work untill 6 pm friday anyways.

2hot97GSJun-30-03 06:34 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#328, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

>OK, I had to lock the other thread and continue it here
>because my slow ass computer at home can't handle loading 126
>messages, almost every one with a photo in the signature
>
>So, here is the list again. IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON IT, AND YOU
>ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING, THEN PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST (reply
>with quote, add your name, blah blah)
>
>
>Jeff_99GS
>Jason_ESi-T
>Ryan_Hes
>Jarrad_GST
>DarkOne
>VX100
>99_2GNT
>Strauss
>Slacker911
>XtremeRS
>Avenger
>AeroEclipse
>EclipzGST
>The1Bill
>BigBrent88
>Rodrigu
>Ner947
>98Talon
>Whodatt1
>ClipseRST
>Fly1
>Orestes
>Whoppishbob
>Dark Ringleader
>SilverNT
>BabybEclipse
>Klipzracer
>Matt95_tgs
>oMInOUs97RS
>yellowRS
>SnotRocket98
>96GSNA
>SexxieRacerChik
>Ghostshellx
>Ibangdchoeclipse
>1TuffRS
>josemex
>sorry_I_win
>Bucknutty
>Cereal5
>DSMEclipse97
>95 greenhrcgs
>Shockeclipse
>Copreklipz
>QC DSM ESiT
>etx
>Diceman19
>Seth
>qc dsm tsi
>DSMkarz
>eagle5
>CopperEclipse96
>2hot97gs
>
>Here is the link to the other post in this section, PLEASE
>LOOK IT OVER!
>
>http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=134&mesg_id=134&page=
>
>We will be sending everyone on the list an e-mail reminding
>them of the shootout, and the time and date of the 2GNT
>meeting that will take place.
>
>Also, on the board and probably in the e-mail, we'll set up a
>list of tips for the shootout, such as things to remember to
>bring, what to expect, and things like that. I still have to
>think up and write a list of tips, I'm working on it.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

mitsuman297Jul-01-03 06:28 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#332, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 8

>OK, I had to lock the other thread and continue it here
>because my slow ass computer at home can't handle loading 126
>messages, almost every one with a photo in the signature
>
>So, here is the list again. IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON IT, AND YOU
>ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING, THEN PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST (reply
>with quote, add your name, blah blah)
>
>
>Jeff_99GS
>Jason_ESi-T
>Ryan_Hes
>Jarrad_GST
>DarkOne
>VX100
>99_2GNT
>Strauss
>Slacker911
>XtremeRS
>Avenger
>AeroEclipse
>EclipzGST
>The1Bill
>BigBrent88
>Rodrigu
>Ner947
>98Talon
>Whodatt1
>ClipseRST
>Fly1
>Orestes
>Whoppishbob
>Dark Ringleader
>SilverNT
>BabybEclipse
>Klipzracer
>Matt95_tgs
>oMInOUs97RS
>yellowRS
>SnotRocket98
>96GSNA
>SexxieRacerChik
>Ghostshellx
>Ibangdchoeclipse
>1TuffRS
>josemex
>sorry_I_win
>Bucknutty
>Cereal5
>DSMEclipse97
>95 greenhrcgs
>Shockeclipse
>Copreklipz
>QC DSM ESiT
>etx
>Diceman19
>Seth
>qc dsm tsi
>DSMkarz
>eagle5
>CopperEclipse96
>2hot97gs
>mitsuman297
>
>Here is the link to the other post in this section, PLEASE
>LOOK IT OVER!

I'm in for sure.

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

ModeratorVX100Jul-01-03 08:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#335, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 9

This is 54 people attending! We defenitely need name tags this year :o How are we going to fit all these cars at the Best Western for the meeting???

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

ModeratormicyekJul-01-03 09:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#338, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 9
Jul-01-03 09:52 AM by micyek

>>OK, I had to lock the other thread and continue it here
>>because my slow ass computer at home can't handle loading
>126
>>messages, almost every one with a photo in the signature
>>
>>So, here is the list again. IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON IT, AND
>YOU
>>ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING, THEN PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST
>(reply
>>with quote, add your name, blah blah)
>>
>>List of people attending the shootout:
>>
>>Jeff_99GS
>>Jason_ESi-T
>>Ryan_Hes
>>Jarrad_GST
>>DarkOne
>>VX100
>>99_2GNT
>>Strauss
>>Slacker911
>>XtremeRS
>>Avenger
>>AeroEclipse
>>EclipzGST
>>The1Bill
>>BigBrent88
>>Rodrigu
>>Ner947
>>98Talon
>>Whodatt1
>>ClipseRST
>>Fly1
>>Orestes
>>Whoppishbob
>>Dark Ringleader
>>SilverNT
>>BabybEclipse
>>Klipzracer
>>Matt95_tgs
>>oMInOUs97RS
>>yellowRS
>>SnotRocket98
>>96GSNA
>>SexxieRacerChik
>>Ghostshellx
>>Ibangdchoeclipse
>>1TuffRS
>>josemex
>>sorry_I_win
>>Bucknutty
>>Cereal5
>>DSMEclipse97
>>95 greenhrcgs
>>Shockeclipse
>>Copreklipz
>>QC DSM ESiT
>>etx
>>Diceman19
>>Seth
>>qc dsm tsi
>>DSMkarz
>>eagle5
>>CopperEclipse96
>>2hot97gs
>>mitsuman297
>>micyek
>>Here is the link to the other post in this section, PLEASE
>>LOOK IT OVER!
>
I plan on being there as it stands now. Sorry but I'm jumping on the band wagon a little late. You all are meeting and the BW when?

etx it sounds like your from MI in the Detroit area and aren't planing on taking off until Saturday morning. My plan is staying at my girl friends sisters place near Detroit Friday night and heading the rest of the way saturday morning. Were you able to get a MI caravan together? Let me know and I would be interested it that

I figured out when you are all meeting at the BW. All I had to do was look...imagine that!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

HybriDSMJul-02-03 04:06 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#344, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 11

I will absolutely be going again this year. If all goes according to plan, the GSX will actually be worth looking at this year, but if certain vital parts don't arrive soon, I might just be a spectator. But either way, Norwalk will be my destination come July 19.

>>>Jeff_99GS
>>>Jason_ESi-T
>>>Ryan_Hes
>>>Jarrad_GST
>>>DarkOne
>>>VX100
>>>99_2GNT
>>>Strauss
>>>Slacker911
>>>XtremeRS
>>>Avenger
>>>AeroEclipse
>>>EclipzGST
>>>The1Bill
>>>BigBrent88
>>>Rodrigu
>>>Ner947
>>>98Talon
>>>Whodatt1
>>>ClipseRST
>>>Fly1
>>>Orestes
>>>Whoppishbob
>>>Dark Ringleader
>>>SilverNT
>>>BabybEclipse
>>>Klipzracer
>>>Matt95_tgs
>>>oMInOUs97RS
>>>yellowRS
>>>SnotRocket98
>>>96GSNA
>>>SexxieRacerChik
>>>Ghostshellx
>>>Ibangdchoeclipse
>>>1TuffRS
>>>josemex
>>>sorry_I_win
>>>Bucknutty
>>>Cereal5
>>>DSMEclipse97
>>>95 greenhrcgs
>>>Shockeclipse
>>>Copreklipz
>>>QC DSM ESiT
>>>etx
>>>Diceman19
>>>Seth
>>>qc dsm tsi
>>>DSMkarz
>>>eagle5
>>>CopperEclipse96
>>>2hot97gs
>>>mitsuman297
>>>micyek
HybriDSM

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

TeamXtremeRSJul-02-03 05:36 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#345, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 12
Jul-02-03 05:37 PM by XtremeRS

wow! look at this list! You all better go now! Seems like a lot of us are coming from Michigan this year..there will be 4 of us heading out there on friday, so if anyone wants in on a caravan, let me know. We will be starting out here in Grand Rapids, then heading to Lansing, then from there, prob heading down through Ann Arbor to Ohio, then through Toledo, and then off to the Shootout!!! We're gonna have one BIG Best Western partayyyyy

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

slacker911Jul-03-03 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#346, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 13

All looks good for me going, got the days off and the cash to spend still driving my mazda while the DSM sits at home but its all good. Also the BW thing is at 8pm correct? would not make much sense to do it in the morning but you never know.

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

HybriDSMJul-03-03 05:09 PM
2407 posts,
#347, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 14

What is this BW thing that you speak of? I will be there crashing on Jeff's floor so I'm wondering what the commotion will be and if I'll be partaking in such activities.

I'm intrigued now.

Matt

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

Diceman19Jul-03-03 11:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#401, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 15

BW=best western. there is the 2gnt meet there at 8pm on saturday.

HybriDSMJul-04-03 06:03 AM
2407 posts,
#402, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 16

Sorry, I improperly worded my post. I know BW is Best Western, but I was unaware of the event there.

Now I know, so I'll be expecting to see alot of the 2gnter's roaming around that night. Thanks for the heads up. See everyone there.

Matt

Diceman19Jul-05-03 04:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#410, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 17

i will betray all 2gnt while at the shootout. i am leaving early sunday morning to go to cedar point with some buddies. sorry guys. i konw i am a disgrace.

HybriDSMJul-05-03 07:40 PM
2407 posts,
#411, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 18

Gah, am I the only person who was planning on Cedar Point on Saturday? All I've heard is Friday or Sunday now. I fell like I'm taking crazy pills.

Mugatu

Diceman19Jul-05-03 08:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#412, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 19

well saturday night is the meeting and saturday day is the drag racing. i would rather miss the car show than the drag show anyday. someone correct me if im wrong so i dont miss the strip. thanks!

slacker911Jul-05-03 09:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#413, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 20

Saturday is the import nationals. There is an all import car show and drag racing
Sunday is the DSM shootout this just DSM's and is when the all DSM drags happen as far as I know there is no all DSM car show this day.
Do not miss Sunday if you want to see some fast DSMs

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

HybriDSMJul-06-03 06:55 AM
2407 posts,
#415, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 21

Yeah Sunday is the day for us. Saturday is the ricer fest and while there are some really pretty cars in the show and some sick fast cars on the track, its not really the DSM spirit. If I miss one day, it'll be Saturday.

Diceman19Jul-06-03 12:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#417, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 22

well dang, in that case, i will be going on sunday and visiting cedar point on saturday. thanks guys for the clearup. maybe i will see all you guys there.

TeametxJul-07-03 10:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#419, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 23

yo micyek, I have to work on friday evening and only have a room on saturday. So yeah im heading down sat morn/afternoon. I live in canton if you want to drive down with us. Its going to be me a 2 of my friends. I think everyone else from michigan is going down on friday. let me know.

Moderator992gntJul-07-03 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#422, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 24

I'll still be there. I can't imagine there will be too many blue evo 8's at the BW, so I should be easy to spot. You could also look for the guy old enough to be your dad, and that would be me.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamJeff_99gsJul-07-03 02:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#423, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 25

Everyone is going to Cedar Point on Saturday

I will be at the BW as well, just not in my car
I'll be riding in the silver car in HybriDSM's sig pic.

HybriDSMJul-07-03 05:43 PM
2407 posts,
#425, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 26

^^^^^^Well you may be driving the car alot too. I don't think my leg is conditioned yet for the 2600 like yours is. I may get tired and need you to fill in.

TeametxJul-08-03 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#426, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 27

i just got off the tele with nick at VT and they are just waiting for pops to assemble the block. Crane #14 turbo cams are in! I cant wait to pick those up. But if they dont get that block done by this friday im not going to have time to get it in for the shootout!! In which case I will be there in my car, but probably just spectating.

TeametxJul-12-03 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#458, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 28

im sweatin balls. got the motor ready to come out tomarrow. but i hope VT gets me my motor by tuesday. Guys do me a favor and call nick and tell him to kick pops up the nuts and get me my shit. Little drunk, little fired up I just dont want to be at the shootout without my eclipse!!!

just ranting. I don't want to be just a spectator next weekend.

black99gsJul-14-03 08:55 AM
Member since May 07th 2003
16 posts,
#487, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

hey guys. i don't say much on these forums but i am a member and i read this stuff everyday. well anyways i just wanted to let you know that i live here in norwalk so if anyone has any questions you can ask me. i'll do my best to answer anything. i'll only be around on friday b/c i'm going on vacation with my family otherwise i'd put my name on list. i hope to see you guys friday night. and good luck at the races.

trevo

WhitteyJul-16-03 02:50 PM
Member since Jul 16th 2003
34 posts,
#524, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 0

>
>Jeff_99GS
>Jason_ESi-T
>Ryan_Hes
>Jarrad_GST
>DarkOne
>VX100
>99_2GNT
>Strauss
>Slacker911
>XtremeRS
>Avenger
>AeroEclipse
>EclipzGST
>The1Bill
>BigBrent88
>Rodrigu
>Ner947
>98Talon
>Whodatt1
>ClipseRST
>Fly1
>Orestes
>Whoppishbob
>Dark Ringleader
>SilverNT
>BabybEclipse
>Klipzracer
>Matt95_tgs
>oMInOUs97RS
>yellowRS
>SnotRocket98
>96GSNA
>SexxieRacerChik
>Ghostshellx
>Ibangdchoeclipse
>1TuffRS
>josemex
>sorry_I_win
>Bucknutty
>Cereal5
>DSMEclipse97
>95 greenhrcgs
>Shockeclipse
>Copreklipz
>QC DSM ESiT
>etx
>Diceman19
>Seth
>qc dsm tsi
>DSMkarz
>eagle5
>CopperEclipse96
Whittey

-=Whittey=-

96GSNAJul-16-03 09:07 PM
Member since Jul 04th 2002
15 posts,
#532, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 31

Hey guys i also dont post too often... mostly just lurk around. I live in columbus and there are 29 of us coming up from columbus dsm. We will have a 32ft. motorhome and be campingin the pits all weekend (fri sat and sun night) come stop by and ask for me (Brad) id like to meet all you guys... also if someone has any extra 2gnt stickers in white bring um and ill buy um. We are going to be infront of the gates at around 2-3pm on fri to insure a spot next to the track and the power hookups. We might have a sign that will say COLUMBUS DSM. Just look for the big motorhome.. See you all this weekend

Brad Williams

SILVERNTJul-16-03 10:40 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#535, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 32

take Babybeclipse off the list, we couldnt get his car running in time for him to come because of tuning issues

GorkoRacingJul-18-03 01:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#564, "RE: shootout list continued - 3 weeks left - if you're going, put your name on the list!"
In response to Reply # 33

I can't go dammit. But my friends Pete who owns a galant vr-4 that should be the fastest in the US when he tunes it and Victor Brant, guy who used to have the fastest galant vr-4 in the US and now owns an evo7 with full cusco suspension, tubular manifold with equal length runners, and full exhaust with prolly some more stuff are gonna be there.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #313 Previous topic | Next topic