Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6854
View in linear mode

Subject: "dash speakers not working????" Previous topic | Next topic
NackersAug-04-03 10:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6854, "dash speakers not working????"

I have all factor speakers with a kenwood deck and it seems like the front dash speakers are either really quiet or non-existant. I don't think I messed up the wiring cause I got 2 connectors that plug into the factory harness, then from that to the deck so it is totally plug and play, but is the harness messed up or something? Anyone else have this problem? BTW, its a 95 RS.

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: dash speakers not working????, a_miller_76, Aug-05-03 03:46 AM, #1
RE: dash speakers not working????, Nackers, Aug-05-03 05:17 PM, #2
      RE: dash speakers not working????, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-05-03 07:14 PM, #3
           RE: dash speakers not working????, Blk95Talon, Aug-07-03 02:56 PM, #4
                RE: dash speakers not working????, Blk95Talon, Aug-08-03 01:37 PM, #5
                     RE: dash speakers not working????, Nackers, Aug-09-03 07:39 PM, #6

a_miller_76Aug-05-03 03:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6855, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 0

You probably aren't hearing them...they suck ass. I thought mine weren't working until I pulled them and stuck my ear right up to them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NackersAug-05-03 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#6861, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 1

Oh, so this is a realitivly common problem. Sweet, I thought maybe I messed something up... agai .

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Aug-05-03 07:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#6862, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 2

mine work, but then again i had an infinity setup on mine

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

Blk95TalonAug-07-03 02:56 PM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
875 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6880, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 3

I didnt had the factory tweeters (non infinity) and never noticed them. lol it was because they never worked. They are crap imo. I bought cheepo lexon ones from ebay and enjoyed them. Buy something better, spend the 10min to install them, crack open a beer and enjoy the day

Account disabled upon user's request.

-CODE4

Blk95TalonAug-08-03 01:37 PM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
875 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6897, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 4

Umm...get rid of the word "didnt" from my first sentance of my above post, I dont know how that got in ther

Account disabled upon user's request.

-CODE4

NackersAug-09-03 07:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#6907, "RE: dash speakers not working????"
In response to Reply # 5

I don't drink, but that sounds like a good idea. I think I'll have to do that... someday .

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6854 Previous topic | Next topic