Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #214
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Were here!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
hazardeclipseAug-14-09 02:07 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#214, "Were here!"

where the hell are you guys?

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
Locke_dbAug-14-09 02:15 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2006
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#215, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 0

It'll be a boring Shootout if the rest of you jokers don't hurry the hell up.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=287

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeametxAug-14-09 02:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#216, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 1

Why the fuck aren't you guys drinking right now?

Locke_dbAug-14-09 02:46 PM
89 posts,
#217, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 2

We're damn near drunk already.

Locke_dbAug-14-09 02:47 PM
89 posts,
#218, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-14-09 02:47 PM by Locke_db

Well, we will be as soon as we start drinking.

nyBoosted420aAug-14-09 03:12 PM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
147 posts,
#219, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 4

We are here all american in 218 already got the drinkin on uhhhhhhh

TeametxAug-14-09 03:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#220, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 5

I wont be there till tomorrow morn, I can't afford two nights in a room myself and I dont feel like sleeping on the floor like last year. And I'm real fuckin hung over right now.

scorpo86Aug-14-09 05:48 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#221, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 6

i hope you guys have fun. i cant go this year becuase i dont get payed until tuesday, this sucks ive been waiting all year and a bad call on my part about gettting paid. take a lot of picks and i hope to see you guys next year! i hate myself

420agreenvilleSCAug-15-09 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#222, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 7

i wish people would stop sending me picture messages of their balls

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

740 turbo brickAug-15-09 09:20 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#223, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 8

I might swing over there, meet some 2gnt'ers, if they arent all drunk.

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

freelancefoolAug-16-09 01:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#224, "RE: Were here!"
In response to Reply # 9

Dude, you rolled through the All American Inn and didn't hang out with the 2gnt guys. WTF?

My Blog

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2009 DSM Shootout topic #214 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic