Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #393
View in threaded mode

Subject: "BANME! w/ an Eagle" Previous topic | Next topic
ldouce90May-05-08 04:22 PM
Member since May 05th 2008
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#393, "BANME! w/ an Eagle"

Hey all, I just bought my (almost) dream car Eagle Talon ESi and I am interested in finally getting involved in the tuning scene (couldn't do much with my Saturn SL).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ldouce90May-05-08 04:23 PM
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#394, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 0

What's up with the BANME! thing by the way?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665May-05-08 06:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#395, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by ldouce90
What's up with the BANME! thing by the way?

We got tired of certain words being misused or misspelled all the time, so we have a word filter that replaces them with a friendly little cheap shot. No worries.

Congrats on the ESi. Talon > Eclipse

Fallen4ng31May-06-08 04:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#396, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DR1665
Eclipse > Talon

Fixed!

Welcome to the site

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

ldouce90May-06-08 09:02 AM
0 posts,
#397, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks! I have always wanted to get a car that was easy to work on and find parts for (my Saturn was NOT that kind of car).

djtrickeeMay-06-08 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#398, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 3
May-06-08 09:22 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by DR1665 Eclipse > Talon
Fixed! Welcome to the site

well... DUH!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

RoninEclipse2GMay-06-08 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#399, "RE: BANME! w/ an Eagle"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by DR1665 Eclipse > Talon
Ficksed! Welcome to the site

ficksed

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #393 Previous topic | Next topic