Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #243
View in threaded mode

Subject: "I'm back!" Previous topic | Next topic
RoninEclipse2GFeb-28-08 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#243, "I'm back!"

hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that after many months on hiatus I'm back!

the car has been dead but I got a promotion at work and I'm moving out of my too expensive house to an apartment and I'll be able to afford to get things fixed!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
JungyFeb-28-08 01:43 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2005
164 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#244, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 0

Good to hear that your going to be sticking around for awhile!

96' eclipse gs, 2gb conversion
built bottom end, crane #16 cams, hx40 pro billet, MS1 v3 MSn'S-E, 3.55 trans, quaife lsd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Feb-28-08 02:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#245, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey man! Welcome back!

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-28-08 02:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#246, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 2
Feb-28-08 02:23 PM by bullettdsm

Heh heh, look at you in the noowbey section.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

RoninEclipse2GFeb-28-08 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#247, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-28-08 03:38 PM by RoninEclipse2G

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Heh heh, look at you in the noowbey section.

yeah, yeah. you would have called me a |\|008 anyways

I'm glad to be able to get online regularly again. I just moved to the wholesale department at work and they gave me a better pay plan along with better hours and my own desk, computer, etc.

I'm looking forward to tearing down the head from the old engine and rebuilding it (maybe I'll throw some cams and such in at the same time) and throwing it onto the block in the car. it looks like the weather is finally getting nice enough to do car stuff again.

I have added a few more vehicles to the fleet, a 96 ford exploder for hauling large items and so the wife can feel safe and for some RWD fun a 84 toyota corolla AE86 hatch.

just glad to be back and once again pursuing my first true car love

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

dalesmitsuFeb-28-08 05:51 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#248, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by bullettdsm Heh heh, look at you in the noowbey section.
yeah, yeah. you would have called me a |\|008 anyways I'm glad to be able to get online regularly again. I just moved to the wholesale department at work and they gave me a better pay plan along with better hours and my own desk, computer, etc. I'm looking forward to tearing down the head from the old engine and rebuilding it (maybe I'll throw some cams and such in at the same time) and throwing it onto the block in the car. it looks like the weather is finally getting nice enough to do car stuff again. I have added a few more vehicles to the fleet, a 96 ford exploder for hauling large items and so the wife can feel safe and for some RWD fun a 84 toyota corolla AE86 hatch. just glad to be back and once again pursuing my first true car love

Congrats, Wow 84 corolla AE86 thats a rare. Have drifting and if you tired with it you can always sell it twice you paid I'm sure a cough,cough JDM shop from a Nopi event would buy it.

Fallen4ng31Feb-29-08 02:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#251, "RE: I'm back!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
I'm moving out of my too expensive house to an apartment and I'll be able to afford to get things fixed!

All a matter of priorites; looks like yours are in order.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic