Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2343
View in threaded mode

Subject: "new to the forum and a parta guy" Previous topic | Next topic
racer96xJan-03-14 02:19 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2014
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2343, "new to the forum and a parta guy"

Hi everyone. New to this forum. I have a 96 2g im parting out so i figured i would sign up. I am parting out a 96 eclipse. I know this isnt the forum post to put that up, but for some reason i cant post yet. I dont want these good parts to go to the crusher, but im sending it down on monday. Any help is appreciated

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Bluehaze420arsJan-03-14 03:00 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2013
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2344, "RE: new to the forum and a parta guy"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you have aftermarket parts? And if so what do you have

Jj

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

racer96xJan-03-14 06:07 PM
0 posts,
#2345, "RE: new to the forum and a parta guy"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a 10 page line card. Some of the brands that would be of interest would be tubronetics, aem, borla, msd, energy suspension, eagle to name a few. My website is going up shortly, but i can get just about anything out there

Bluehaze420arsJan-04-14 03:53 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2013
11 posts,
#2347, "RE: new to the forum and a parta guy"
In response to Reply # 2

You said you were parting out a car now you have a website? What good parts do you have on the 96? That's what I want to know.

Jj

racer96xJan-04-14 05:21 PM
0 posts,
#2348, "RE: new to the forum and a parta guy"
In response to Reply # 3

Whole car minus the shift linkage currently and engine

Fallen4ng31Jan-09-14 08:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#2351, "RE: new to the forum and a parta guy"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by racer96x
I know this isnt the forum post to put that up, but for some reason i cant post yet.

Read the forum rules. There is a minimum post count to use the classified section. These rules are in place to make sure that our members contribute useful information to the community; And not just to hock whatever parts they have lying around. If you garner interest in what you have, take it to PM; Otherwise this post is going to be locked.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2343 Previous topic | Next topic