Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2304
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Saying hello" Previous topic | Next topic
0BoostFeb-28-13 08:26 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
16 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2304, "Saying hello"

Thought I would say hello. Registered here after always coming here looking for info. I own a 98 eclipse gs and currently freshening up my engine which has racked up 225k miles. head gasket started leaking oil from the usual spot and decided if im going to have it tore down that far, I might as well do the rings. the engine was in surprisingly good shape despite the mileage. one of the reason I decided to join is I need some clarification on a few things and others experience or opinions before I put it back together. I wont go into it here so ill post my questions in the proper place.

a few things about me.... my name is Tony and im 30yo. I work as an auto tech for a living. been working in shops since the day I turned 18. I lived in tampa area of florida most of my life but surrently reside in the Cincinnati area of ohio. I was a Chrysler tech for 3 and a half years before the closed down and I was laid off. I work for one of the best independent shops in my area now. I have owned and helped build my fair share of Chrysler/Mitsubishi vehicles.

that's about all I can think to type right now.

98 Eclipse GS - DD/Project car/Money shredder.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Rude55Mar-06-13 10:17 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2011
37 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2305, "RE: Saying hello"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the site!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

0BoostMar-07-13 06:22 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
16 posts,
#2306, "RE: Saying hello"
In response to Reply # 1

thanks!

98 Eclipse GS - DD/Project car/Money shredder.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2304 Previous topic | Next topic