Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2104
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New to eclipse's and mitisubishi's" Previous topic | Next topic
slpknt_88Sep-29-11 07:33 PM
Member since Sep 28th 2011
6 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2104, "New to eclipse's and mitisubishi's"

alright, im tradeing a guy my 95 dodge neon for his 95 non turbo eclipse gs.... now i've worked on my neon from ground up using neons.org, and im hopeing to find a site that'll walk me threw working on this car...what all is there that i need to know off the bat, and whats the first things that go wrong with these?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
420aNewEnglandSep-30-11 07:15 AM
Member since May 03rd 2011
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2105, "RE: New to eclipse's and mitisubishi's"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the site, the Search Button is your best friend.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iNoiseSep-30-11 02:13 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2009
47 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2106, "RE: New to eclipse's and mitisubishi's"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-30-11 02:28 PM by iNoise

http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Maintenance

dalesmitsuOct-09-11 09:35 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#2107, "RE: New to eclipse's and mitisubishi's"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by slpknt_88
alright, im tradeing a guy my 95 dodge neon for his 95 non turbo eclipse gs.... now i've worked on my neon from ground up using neons.org, and im hopeing to find a site that'll walk me threw working on this car...what all is there that i need to know off the bat, and whats the first things that go wrong with these?

Welcome, thats another great site for the 420a dohc and everything applies to eclipse also.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2104 Previous topic | Next topic