Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2095
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New East Coast member" Previous topic | Next topic
JusBringItSep-13-11 08:02 PM
Member since Sep 13th 2011
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2095, "New East Coast member"
Sep-13-11 08:19 PM by JusBringIt

Hello everyone,

Just registered here tonight due to a reference from a member on dsmtuners. Boy 42oa owners get no love there huh?? Either way I'm sorta new to the 420a...sorta. I haven't done block builds or anything in depth, but I know how to do all my maintenance and know a bit about the bolt ons.

My current car is a 97 GS that I just picked up a couple months ago from a nearby town. It was sitting and getting no attention for the last 8 years so I'm putting back some life into it to give it what it deserves. It has the current modifications:

Custom CAI
DC 4-2-1 header
high flow cat
cherry bomb resonator
magnaflow catback (resonator replaced by cherry bomb)
P/S delete
A/C delete
NGK Iridium IX plugs
10.2mm wires
18" ADR's
225/40Low pro sunnies
Pioneer deck
graphic equalizer
1200 watt sub amp
300 watt mid range amp
1000 watt dual infinity subs
bunch more audio the previous owner put in.

On the to do list:
Udp
maybe boost later on
coilovers on kyb

My other ride is a 99 Avenger. V6, A604 AT. UDP, CAI.

More about me: I'm a Mechanical Engineer at a company located in upstate NY. I specialize in research and development of microwave technology for industrial applications.

Ricardo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
BoostedEclipseSep-13-11 08:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2096, "RE: New East Coast member"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the site.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JusBringItSep-15-11 10:51 AM
Member since Sep 13th 2011
8 posts,
#2097, "RE: New East Coast member"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for the welcome.

Ricardo

BoostedEclipseSep-15-11 01:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#2098, "RE: New East Coast member"
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-15-11 01:26 PM by BoostedEclipse

What style ADR wheels are those? I been thinking of getting some 17" mesh style rims.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2095 Previous topic | Next topic