Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1996
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New Guy from AZ" Previous topic | Next topic
97 DemonApr-25-11 02:39 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2011
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1996, "New Guy from AZ"

Hi, My name Is Michael and i own a 97 Talon ESi.

my car is currently in a state of broken down running(ness), i have about 80lbs of compression across the board but cant take it off the road due to it being my only car.

I'm looking for help without all the 420a bashing that goes on in some of the other DSM Forums.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
jdm1990Apr-25-11 09:09 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1997, "RE: New Guy from AZ"
In response to Reply # 0

No bashing here, only help

Welcome!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dceclipsersJul-18-11 03:12 PM
Member since Nov 12th 2008
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2044, "RE: New Guy from AZ"
In response to Reply # 0

Well since the 420a motors from the eclipse are hard to find you could get a block from a dodge neon and use the parts from your original motor. The block is the same but intake and oil pan and probably some other parts will have to be changed. I cant remember all of what needs to be swapped but it would be cheaper than rebuilding the motor. Dodge neon parts are a dime a dozen.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1996 Previous topic | Next topic