Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #150
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TuxdreamerxJan-31-08 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#150, "Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"

My name is Josh I have talked to some of you guys but now that I got a new camera with pics im going to fully introduce my car lol.

Strut tower rust pics

Cooked engine

Rims

Interior

Others

Ok now I had someone tell me I got ripped off.... I only paid $150 for the car, he had a brand new radiator for it that he said he paid 150 bucks for and he gave it to me... so I dunno let me know what you guys think.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ModeratorxcasbonxFeb-01-08 02:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#152, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 0

For a 150 bucks, I think you got a hell of a deal. However that baby needs some serious TLC...clean her up and get her running! We'll be here to help you along the way. Good luck!

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fallen4ng31Feb-01-08 03:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#153, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 1

^^^ x2, or wait for another 2gnt and keep her as a parts car. Either way, Welcome!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

TeamDR1665Feb-01-08 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#154, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 2

The seller probably used the $150 to pay his rent... at the salt mine.

Wow. It even looks like the exhaust manifold was rusted through? Caramba!

TuxdreamerxFeb-01-08 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#155, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-01-08 07:08 AM by Tuxdreamerx

Originally posted by DR1665
The seller probably used the $150 to pay his rent... at the salt mine. Wow. It even looks like the exhaust manifold was rusted through? Caramba!

yeah the exhaust manifold is just surface rust I THINK lol. It was his sons car and he didn't take care of it, I dont even think he EVER washed it. Those rims were brand new when he got the car like a year ago they just need cleaning but they airnt bad.

I defentily plan on cleaning it once I get it out of the garage. My camera made all that interior dirt show up so bad lol, lets just say armor all FTW.

Fallen4ng31Feb-01-08 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#156, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
My camera made all that interior dirt show up so bad lol, lets just say armor all FTW.

Let's just say new upholstery FTW.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-01-08 11:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#157, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome to the site, Rusty

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

95eclipse420AFeb-01-08 04:30 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2005
139 posts,
#158, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 6

I was gonna ask if you got her from the junk yard. She has been SERIOUSLY mistreated. It's gonna take some major therapy to bring her back around. LoL
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

Banned

TuxdreamerxFeb-02-08 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#159, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 95eclipse420A
I was gonna ask if you got her from the junk yard. She has been SERIOUSLY mistreated. It's gonna take some major therapy to bring her back around. LoL Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

no junkyard it was some kids car and he didnt take care of it I think he never even changed the oil... It needs lots of TLC.

97gseclipsedudeFeb-03-08 06:47 PM
Member since Jan 06th 2008
26 posts,
#162, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 8

no junkyard it was some kids car and he didnt take care of it I think he never even changed the oil... It needs lots of TLC.

thats like my sisters 99 cougar i changed the oil and got a increase in HP lol

totaleclipse_05Feb-04-08 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#163, "RE: Tux introducing his talon with pics 56k beware"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks like you have A LOT of work if you want that thing in good condition again. I would find another one though and use this one as a parts car. It's in pretty bad shape and unfortunately, the value of these cars aren't very high anymore. Welcome to the forum.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #150 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic