Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #85666
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
prop7459May-09-05 11:01 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85666, "Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"

I was surfing on CI website and found that they offer a stage turbo kit for the 420a for $1190. The kit will be release on May 23, so I was just wondering what you guys think about this kit. Not a bad price for a stage though. Here is what the kit includes.

CI Stage 1 Turbo Kit

This Stage 1 Turbo Kit includes the following
Turbo Manifold

Garrett T3 Standard Trim Internally Gated

Down Pipe Adaptor

Charge Pipe

FMU

Missing Link

All Couplers, Clamps, Gaskets, Fittings and Oil Lines

This kit is a true bolt on! Stock engines can handle 7psi safely and produce an extra 80hp.. for those of you running built engines crank up the boost and get even more power.. but dont forget to upgrade to one of our front mount intercooler kits!

Stage 1 Turbo Kit $1190

PreOrder and Pay for yours today! Call us for more details!

Kits will be released May 23rd!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
prop7459May-06-05 11:06 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85667, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

Also Check their website to see how the kit is bolted on. www.conceptillusions.com. I can't post the pictures

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GSGoinFastMay-06-05 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#85668, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

no BOV, Fuel pump, gauges, vac lines? hoses?

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

ShadowWulfMay-06-05 01:34 PM
Member since Jan 24th 2005
95 posts,
#85670, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn, even if its missing the other parts, its not a bad price for what it is (i wanna see the manifold close up though).

Maybe i can go turbo eventually for this kind of price.....

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1167

GSGoinFastMay-06-05 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#85671, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 3

Is concept illusions the company that offered the "Cross Drilled Timing Belt" that gave you 50 hp?? or was that someone else

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

silvreclipsersMay-06-05 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#85672, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 3
May-06-05 04:04 PM by silvreclipsers

I'd buy it if there was more specs on it

grainMay-06-05 05:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#85676, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 5

crush bent ic pipes? looks like a kit that drunk women made in the sewing factory.

Boossted420a2gMay-07-05 02:13 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2004
93 posts,
#85684, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 6

They seem to have good prices on rods, pistons, etc. Has anyone ever ordered anything from these people?

GSGoinFastMay-07-05 02:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#85686, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 7

My mistake, it wasnt concept illusions with the cross drilled timing belt it was Fuzion Performance... sorry

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

ajcfalconMay-07-05 05:06 AM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#85690, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 8

it makes me laugh everytime i see the name fuzion performance.. lol

Concept Illusions are the guys that do the throttle body porting and powder coating off ebay... i know of a few people on here that have ordered those from them and have been very satisfied with it.

My question was the same as above... what about the fuel pump and blow off valve? id be interested, except i see another scam ebay turbo kit when it says "complete bolt on turbo kit.... honestly it is...", then it has a list with half the parts missing. i hope im wrong...

silvreclipsersMay-07-05 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#85691, "RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 9

the company is registered on this board maybe they can post some info on this kit

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #85666 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic