Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #29421
View in threaded mode

Subject: "dose anyone now how mutch this is?" Previous topic | Next topic
qwad65Aug-19-02 12:42 PM
Member since Feb 07th 2002
711 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29421, "dose anyone now how mutch this is?"

i looked everywhere i called some shops and sent emails .but nothing,dose anyone now how mutch a star fmic is with piping?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RoboTechDSMAug-19-02 12:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29422, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 0

roughly around 1000.

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

qwad65Aug-19-02 12:50 PM
711 posts,
#29423, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 1

are you for real i though they where like 500.are you sure?

RoboTechDSMAug-19-02 01:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
#29424, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 2

Maybe JUST for the intercooler. Piping and couplers aren't exactly cheap. The cheapest one I saw was 1000 bux at ebay, and THAT came with a Greddy Type-S BOV and flange.

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyaN95i4Aug-20-02 04:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#29425, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 3

a grand for a star fmic, no way, you can go greddy, blitz, or hks for that kind of cash.

personally, i think spearco is the way to go, and theyre MUCH cheaper

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

qwad65Aug-20-02 06:18 AM
711 posts,
#29426, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 4

who sells the spearco fmic?

qwad65Aug-20-02 07:55 AM
711 posts,
#29427, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 5

whats the pressure drop on them

jsd98dsmAug-20-02 08:04 AM
Member since Jul 01st 2002
162 posts,
#29428, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 6

they got a used star/w piping for 4g63 for 500 on dsmtrader. you can sell the piping and get money for your piping. just a thought.
98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

qwad65Aug-20-02 08:17 AM
711 posts,
#29429, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 7

is it the same fmic ,and would i be able to buy just the pipes?from like a star dealer?

ecl98pseAug-20-02 09:10 AM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
573 posts,
#29430, "RE: dose anyone now how mutch this is?"
In response to Reply # 8

isn't the star FMIC made by spearco?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #29421 Previous topic | Next topic