Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #106440
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Oil Feed and Return " 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
zwickyjMay-14-09 01:05 AM
Member since Aug 12th 2006
51 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106440, "Oil Feed and Return "

Would this kit be a good deal, considering price and everything that is included.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
420agreenvilleSCMay-14-09 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106443, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 0
May-14-09 05:33 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

YES GET IT! dude, you have no link or picture...

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTMay-14-09 07:26 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#106444, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 0

Absolutely, that is a steal for that price!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Flipboi89May-14-09 11:09 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106445, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 2

Id buy it twice.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

rsdsm95May-14-09 11:51 AM
Member since Oct 30th 2006
28 posts,
#106446, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 3

i cant believe its that cheap if you dont buy it i will

scorpo86May-14-09 01:43 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#106447, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 4

WOW!!! its free...dude, get it!

RoninEclipse2GMay-14-09 05:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#106450, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 5

nothing is always cheaper than something.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

zwickyjMay-14-09 11:35 PM
51 posts,
#106452, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 0

Wow, Sorry guys heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oil-Return-Drain-Line-Kit-Eclipse-Talon-420A-RX7-RX8-M3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ025QQitemZ380124066577QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I was trying to piece everything together and it seemed like I was coming to about this much with shipping on everything.

420agreenvilleSCMay-15-09 12:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#106454, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 7

overpriced IMO. I did my feed & return for half that piecing it together seperately. SS lines too.

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

zwickyjMay-15-09 01:28 PM
51 posts,
#106455, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 8

Well that's what I was getting from everyone before, but I just can't seem to find the right places to look for the parts, I know a few can be ourchased at the depot, but if you guys have any goods sites that be great

420agreenvilleSCMay-15-09 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#106456, "RE: Oil Feed and Return "
In response to Reply # 9

you can get the adapters (feed & return) for any turbo cheaply on ebay.
you can get the fittings needed to make a TEE for your feed on the oil pressure sensor at lowes/HD
you can get SS lines locally or ebay. I got mine locally.

this should help: http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Turbo_Oil_Lines_Diagram

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #106440 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic