Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #58607
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WOOHOO look what i won EBAY" Previous topic | Next topic
jsupetranOct-14-03 04:49 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58607, "WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33742&item=2436548678

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

:o

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Phat99EclipseOct-14-03 04:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58608, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 0

SUUUWEEEEEETT!!!

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jerseystyle1Oct-14-03 05:02 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#58609, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 1

Good fin

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

jsupetranOct-14-03 05:03 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#58610, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 2

that thing looks CLEEEEEEAAAAAANNNN

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

:o

hkillrOct-14-03 08:40 PM
Member since Apr 04th 2002
105 posts,
#58634, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 3

yea good find, you beat my bid by 2.50. just be glad i didnt make it home from work in time to check on it i was prepared to go 250 tops. well, i guess i'll continue to look for me an intercooler. ENJOY!!!!

RicecarRSTOct-15-03 04:52 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
49 posts,
#58678, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 4

Does that IC fit in our 2g cars without fabbing the front end or is there still some to be done? Just curious because if so that is an awesome find and I think I can get one here in my hometown for less. That would a hell of lot better than the 1g smic. Please let me know if you do have to do anything to make it work.

pfmicksOct-15-03 07:08 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#58688, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm gonna bid on that}( LOL j/k won't do me any good anyway

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

HadesOmegaOct-15-03 10:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#58692, "RE: WOOHOO look what i won EBAY"
In response to Reply # 6

you paid too much, you could buy that at pick n pull for 20 bux and get a can of blue magic and make it that shiny

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #58607 Previous topic | Next topic