Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #22029
View in threaded mode

Subject: "DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)" Previous topic | Next topic
rpm97talonMay-13-02 06:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22029, "DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"

Hey bro havent seen you posting alot just wondering if you got the gate on yet? I sold a whole set to the kid from la. And he needs pics of how to set everything up. As soon as I get back I'm buyin a dig cam. Then we can start posting some good set by step shit. I'll be in friday, Got the egt and the auto bottlevalve to put in maybe the ign as well Ihope. late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
brynden29May-13-02 07:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22030, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey man, Dino said that you made the oil gates. I need to get one. How much? I can pay by paypal. Let me know how much and when I would get it?

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rpm97talonMay-13-02 08:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#22031, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 1

its around 84 bucks just give dino the money and we'll hook it up. Your local right? you havent met me yet I'm sure we'll meet when i get back late bro mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

speedracer21May-13-02 09:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
638 posts,
#22032, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 2

oil gate?

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-13-02 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#22033, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 3

Tell ya the honest truth...

I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. Between working on brynden's car and all the othe rthings i've had going on, i haven't had a free weekend to get it done. That, and i still need that 90* fitting for the turbo.

We'll get it and take pics when you get back. We goin out Friday? Neck deep in it and all?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

rpm97talonMay-13-02 10:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#22034, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 4

heres a pic of the gate.oh hell yeah neck deep in the chick dont know who she is yet but shes in trouble. hehehe Yeah let me know fk man 4 more days of this shit. They gave me like 42 college credits for this trip. this shit is crazy. Said I'll get some naval marine degree. wierd huh late mike

HadesOmegaMay-13-02 04:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#22035, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 5

so what's that thingie for?

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

vegasdsmrMay-13-02 04:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#22036, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 6

lol, looks to me like a fuel filter... prolly chills extra oil and is like an emergency source for oil for the turbo while cornerin..

coo as shit imo... cant wait til i need one of em;-)

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

rpm97talonMay-14-02 03:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#22037, "RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)"
In response to Reply # 7

stock sender goes in on end,oil press sens,oil temp,to turbo, from block,local guage. late mike

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #22029 Previous topic | Next topic