Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60957
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The "secret" HRC fuel system....." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Nitrous_RS1997Nov-19-03 07:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60957, "The "secret" HRC fuel system....."

I havent been on here in a little, been REAL busy with work. anyways, did Bill ever come clean with his fuel setup when he ran the 10.XX 1/4 mile run? i thought i remembered seeing something about it coming out in November. thanks.

1999 Black C5
1997 Silver RS
Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons(back to low compression!)
Eagle Rods
T3/T4 Turbo
Custom FMIC
Greddy Exhaust
390's
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.3@90mph 2.015 60'(Nitto Drag radials, i suck)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
thedawgNov-19-03 07:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60958, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 0

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=60646&mesg_id=60646&listing_type=search

I'd be annoyed, but if they do something that doesn't involve a cartech, the wait is probably worth it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nitrous_RS1997Nov-19-03 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
#60982, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 1

I really dont care if its in the "testing phase" still. he could at least tell us generally what the hell it is. if it ends up sucking and he doesnt produce, oh well. but im in the market for one NOW. and details would make me hold out till he produces it. no details= me buying something else from somewhere else.

1999 Black C5
1997 Silver RS
Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons(back to low compression!)
Eagle Rods
T3/T4 Turbo
Custom FMIC
Greddy Exhaust
390's
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.3@90mph 2.015 60'(Nitto Drag radials, i suck)

CollenteNov-19-03 10:57 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#60983, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 2
Nov-19-03 10:59 AM by Collente

Originally posted by Nitrous_RS1997
I really dont care if its in the "testing phase" still. he could at least tell us generally what the hell it is. if it ends up sucking and he doesnt produce, oh well. but im in the market for one NOW. and details would make me hold out till he produces it. no details= me buying something else from somewhere else. 1999 Black C5 1997 Silver RS Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons(back to low compression!) Eagle Rods T3/T4 Turbo Custom FMIC Greddy Exhaust 390's Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.3@90mph 2.015 60'(Nitto Drag radials, i suck)

I SO AGREE! HRC, im in the process of buying one now also, and I'm going to be getting the sfmu. You'll lose my business if you dont act soon.

Edit: Someone should call them and let them know of this thread, and people post your opinion.

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?

CrashedMaxNov-19-03 11:36 AM
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
239 posts,
#60986, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 3

Same boat here. I've been running with the Craptech and I have to lower my fuel pressures almost everytime I've started the car over the past few days. I'm afraid soon I won't be able to lower it anymore!! I'm ordering an SFMU on Friday, but have been holding out since September waiting for HRC's new system.
Damn them!

^^^sorry, sorry, sorry...bows down to B.H. Jr.

1999 Black w/black leather GS 10th Anniversary OZ edition
5 speed
Modz:
HRC Stage 2+ 16G turbo
Viper 650.2 components
Image Dynamics IDQ12 sub
Avionixx 600.4 amp

turbo8uNov-19-03 11:57 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#60987, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 4

fuck that, im not gunna waste my money on a DFI or something. 10.XX on a stock ecu, so WHATEVER fuel system is on that fuckin RS GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!! OR MY GOVERNATOR WILL PERSONALLY ANNHILATE J00!

HRC COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

CollenteNov-19-03 12:25 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#60988, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 5

thanks for fucking up my chi!
Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?

turbo8uNov-19-03 12:32 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#60989, "RE: The"
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-19-03 12:32 PM by turbo8u

Originally posted by Collente
thanks for fucking up my chi!

hahahahaha aurgasmic

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

jsupetranNov-19-03 01:11 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#60993, "my grand suggestion"
In response to Reply # 7
Nov-19-03 01:12 PM by jsupetran

lets all email hahn demanding more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

thedawgNov-19-03 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#60994, "RE: my grand suggestion"
In response to Reply # 8
Nov-19-03 01:15 PM by thedawg

LOL you guys are too funny.

jsupetranNov-19-03 01:28 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#60998, "RE: my grand suggestion"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by thedawg
LOL you guys are too funny.

hey whats up with that auto shift thingy? damn cough cough hook it up ma

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60957 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic