Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37540
View in threaded mode

Subject: "got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanJan-17-03 02:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37540, "got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"

well i got everything, now i will install it tomorrow and make a write up. when i am done. i wil takes pics and post them.
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Moderator992gntJan-17-03 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37541, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 0

Please do. I was looking at those just a little bit ago. If I can ask, how much did you pay for both and where did you get them?

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jamesmanJan-17-03 02:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#37542, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-17-03 02:58 PM by jamesman

i paid 1040 for everything, i mean everything, all the harnesses pressure sensors and the likes. i got it from http://mkiv.com/tmp/emanage/
he has the best prices by far, and the best support.
his name is Mohd, he has a supra.
from my understanding, there are only 100 e-01's in the states currently. i think the official release date is september 03
Mohd has like 4 or 5 left. he had 10 originally.

hehe
lates
james

98RsTJan-17-03 03:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#37545, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 2

Dude, I gotta get away from the house tomorrow some time, I wanna see that thing in action.... KAISER I'M COMMIN' TO GET YOU TOO!!!

He can't say he can't go if I tie him up and throw him in the trunk.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

KirbyJan-17-03 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#37553, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 3

Cool James, let us know because I just may go that route if you have some good success. I orderd the 2.2L yesterday so I'll be with you big boys soon.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

pn0ymahalJan-17-03 06:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#37558, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 4

ahh james, you did not tell me your installing that tommorow. all i knew was that your working on your car. dame if your doing that im coming down hehe.. got my car running, i think ? hehe.. but my coolant gauge is still mess up.. let me know what time your starting
ho ho
hehe
Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

TeamMuRiXJan-18-03 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
#37576, "RE: got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller"
In response to Reply # 5

Same place I got mine. Good luck with the install.

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

98RsTJan-18-03 08:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#37593, "RE: Where is the update?"
In response to Reply # 6

Dude, James, Where is the update?? 2 days and no update... Did you break something? How far did you get on saturday?

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

CVedEclipseJan-19-03 12:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#37596, "RE: Where is the update?"
In response to Reply # 7

yea.. id really like to hear/see your progress... cant wait for the next so cal meet

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

jamesmanJan-19-03 05:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#37621, "RE: Where is the update?"
In response to Reply # 8

it went in smoothly, works really good, much better than the afc. i'll make a writeup tomorrow with more detail.
lates
james

pn0ymahalJan-19-03 06:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#37623, "RE: Where is the update?"
In response to Reply # 9

hey james, sorry man i did not stop by yesterday or today. had to go see the eye doctor today because my eyes got infected. so did mr. 4psi of boost come to your house today? hehe... i gotta check your setup out, if you explain it to me i might get it if it works out really good for you. ..
cool
Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37540 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic