Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #32687
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NER Turbo" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
1FastEclipseOct-13-02 01:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32687, "NER Turbo"

I am ready to finally purchase my first turbo kit. I am looking at either NER or Hahn. My question is which is going to give me the better times? I noticed NER is quite cheaper than HRC but is it as good? I am looking to spend around 3,000. Will any of these turbos get me in the 13's? Lastly, how is the lag on the ner? Thanks guys

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RoboTechDSMOct-13-02 01:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32688, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID19/5541.html

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID19/5502.html

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

GorkoRacingOct-13-02 02:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#32689, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah ^^ those and prolly like 10 more links like them in the pits. No one can get ahold of him and he has our money and parts. however if you do talk to him tell him I want my parts. But yeah get the HAHN kit. Optimusperson may still have his hahn stage 2 for sale in the forsale section.

soldier101May-05-05 06:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#85647, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 2

well that brought a smile on my face, the first post I read is about NER haha, I've been gone for like a year, come back, and find that. heh

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

soldier101May-05-05 07:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#85648, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 3

so aparently im a dumbass and resurrected an old thread on accident, my bad n shit

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

tim97rsMay-05-05 07:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#85649, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 4

fuckin old newb!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

GSGoinFastMay-06-05 04:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#85660, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by soldier101
so aparently im a dumbass and resurrected an old thread on accident, my bad n shit

you've ressurected 3 now!! lol

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

Keith2172May-06-05 04:33 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#85661, "RE: NER Turbo"
In response to Reply # 6

this thread is the lame

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #32687 Previous topic | Next topic