Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #12842
View in threaded mode

Subject: "trade my turboXS boost controller for" Previous topic | Next topic
TommyboyDec-30-01 03:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
223 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12842, "trade my turboXS boost controller for"

wassup fellas i need some 420a pistons if any you guys got some good stock ones i will trade you my turboXS manual boost controller its still new used for a month untill i cracked my #2 piston. damm my 16g creeps mine is not from hrc itx from RRE. i paid 83$ for this boost controller it is idonize blue there are pics on turboxs.com i am willing to let it go for some stock 420A pistons.one more ? were can i get the shim to make my headgasket thicker i herd someone talk about this along time ago i am willing to try this since i'm always going to the limit on stock internals and i will try this since i've taken my engine apart more than 7 times itz like maitainance now replace pistons every two months LoL. i'm gonna be experimenting with water injection at 10 pds of boost and see what happens when i get my car up. my email address is speedlabx2000@aol.com()www.speedlabx2000.freehomepage.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
TeamAvengerDec-30-01 03:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12843, "RE: trade my turboXS boost controller for"
In response to Reply # 0

thicker headgasket .... ttiracing.com

copper headgasket .... www.headgaskets.com

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KikuDec-30-01 04:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#12844, "RE: trade my turboXS boost controller for"
In response to Reply # 0

would you be willing to sell it? Shit i wish you came with this post earlier, i had about 6 of 'em pistons and rods all mounted but threw those suckers away (doh)

1997 Chrysler Sebring "Silver XTC"
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 2.45 w/ FMIC
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

icedoutDec-30-01 05:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#12845, "RE: trade my turboXS boost controller for"
In response to Reply # 2

Bro, as much as you blow your shit why don't you rebuild build with some je and eagle rods... As much money as your spending on stock shit you would have no worries if you had rebuild it the first time. If money is a problem then save up and stop boosting for a while till you get this done..........
And have a happy new Year from NYC
The City Of HERO'S........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #12842 Previous topic | Next topic