Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9892
View in threaded mode

Subject: "new body kit on!" Previous topic | Next topic
KoryNov-29-01 06:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9892, "new body kit on!"

http://forums.off-topic.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=1567405

ya likes?

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
FuSi0NNov-29-01 06:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9893, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 0

y0 meng dat b da shizznit ma nikka

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optimuspetersonNov-29-01 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#9894, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 1

apparently you need FOUR hood pins to keep that hood down

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-29-01 07:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#9895, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 2

I want the spowla. Damn that fucker is huge.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

LoudEclipseNov-29-01 07:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#9896, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 3

============================================================

wo0t!
damn kory, i didnt think anyone would take a picture of us in Project R.I.C.E. but it looks like they did, you still want to put on the other 12 vents on the hood? musta been that nikka mike leaking photos and ish again

wo0t

vector_racingNov-29-01 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#9897, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 0

Kory your on OT? who else is on OT from here?

Mystic511Nov-29-01 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#9898, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 0

Jeez man, that's some major mods. You planning on a journal or log of your process? It be phat to hear about how you did everything.

Let me know!

And what model year is it? I can't even tell anymore.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

vegasdsmrNov-29-01 07:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#9899, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 6

its a small world. i was gunna post the links to that ride. i was sent a link from the SW DSM board to a BMW owners site. he took pics of it when it was in a parking lot.

i think its a nissan 240
http://www.bmwplanet.com/messageview.cfm?catid=63&threadid=6836&start=1

check that link, and you will see more pics of the same ride

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

9D9 MITSU RSNov-29-01 08:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#9900, "RE: new body kit on!"
In response to Reply # 7

that car looks like it should have been in that movie, "Lake Placid" Is that the croc hunter's car or something???

davedNov-29-01 09:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#9901, "Altezza lights?"
In response to Reply # 8

Those damn Altezza lights look like they are his regular lights just covered in tin foil. Anybody agree? Damn car looks like he's going to fight a fire with all those damn fire extinguishers! Hahaha what a POS.

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

LoudEclipseNov-29-01 09:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#9902, "RE: Altezza lights?"
In response to Reply # 9

wo0t!
better than the poor crx with the paper altezzas, yes it had construction paper to make the altezzas, but damn that car is phat, loot at the bmx site and it looks like the spoiler has speakers in it

wo0t

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9892 Previous topic | Next topic