Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89411
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ALL BLACK INTERIOR" Previous topic | Next topic
pfmicksSep-29-05 04:34 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89411, "ALL BLACK INTERIOR"

Does anybody have a diagram of all the part numbers for the panels inside our cars? And which panels are grey and which are actually black...I think I might convert mine into the all black interior

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
BuckNuttySep-30-05 02:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89420, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 0

do NOT get the parts from satan....last i checked the panel that goes on the two piece power window doors was $90, for one side. Either paint it with Duplicolor trim paint (perfect match to stock) or find a whole interior used. I painted alot of my old interior black and it came out perfect, and that duplicolor doesn't really like to chip away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420a-TnthewerksSep-30-05 11:04 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#89433, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 1

Well I don't know part numbers but the stock black peices are:

Entire dash with every panel insert and airbag cover.
Center console with cup holder/ash tray/arm rest.
Door panels with switch covers and door handle.
Door sill panels with kick panel.
Rear panels with speaker guard.
Seats and seatbelts.

You can find the dash insert panels in 97-99's.
The dash, center console, door panels, door sills, and rear panels in 98-99's.
And the seats and seatbelts in some 99's.

Everything else like under dash panels, bottom center console panels, A,B, and C pillars, and all hatch panels are gray no matter what year.

Eclipse99fwbSep-30-05 11:50 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2004
112 posts,
#89434, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 2

one thing your interior will be very hot, so hope you live in a cold climate. mine is half black right now with my headliner out right now, and i bake in it. but i live in florida and never run my A/C. either way it looks good though.

99 Eclipse RS=real slow
dsm= developing smart mechanics since 1990
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/771313

BuckNuttySep-30-05 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#89435, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 3

i think no matter what color the interior is...not running AC in florida will bake you either way.

pfmicksSep-30-05 12:33 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#89436, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Well I don't know part numbers but the stock black peices are: Entire dash with every panel insert and airbag cover. Center console with cup holder/ash tray/arm rest. Door panels with switch covers and door handle. Door sill panels with kick panel. Rear panels with speaker guard. Seats and seatbelts. You can find the dash insert panels in 97-99's. The dash, center console, door panels, door sills, and rear panels in 98-99's. And the seats and seatbelts in some 99's. Everything else like under dash panels, bottom center console panels, A,B, and C pillars, and all hatch panels are gray no matter what year.

I'm getting these out of a 99' Eclipse...
I thought the kick panels and seatbelts were gray? no?

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

jonhixSep-30-05 06:43 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2004
89 posts,
#89445, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 5

I have all black interior....it looks decent...but omg its an oven for me..but im in florida as well, i couldnt imagine how it would be without the headliner and no a/c man...you must have 3rd degree burns when you get out of the car.....I want to get door panels that arent all plastic ;/

Jon_Hix
98' RS...almost stock, saving money for the custom turbo kit ^^

420a-TnthewerksSep-30-05 09:07 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#89450, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by pfmicks
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks Well I don't know part numbers but the stock black peices are: Entire dash with every panel insert and airbag cover. Center console with cup holder/ash tray/arm rest. Door panels with switch covers and door handle. Door sill panels with kick panel. Rear panels with speaker guard. Seats and seatbelts. You can find the dash insert panels in 97-99's. The dash, center console, door panels, door sills, and rear panels in 98-99's. And the seats and seatbelts in some 99's. Everything else like under dash panels, bottom center console panels, A,B, and C pillars, and all hatch panels are gray no matter what year.
I'm getting these out of a 99' Eclipse... I thought the kick panels and seatbelts were gray? no?

I'm talking about the kick panels by the doors, not the center console panels. Black seatbelts are rare, but they are out there.

widebodyeclipseOct-01-05 03:39 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#89451, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 7

u could always order the qforms kick panels in black. sets up good sound in the frount for the stereo.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Eclipse99fwbOct-01-05 08:35 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2004
112 posts,
#89455, "RE: ALL BLACK INTERIOR"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by jonhix
I have all black interior....it looks decent...but omg its an oven for me..but im in florida as well, i couldnt imagine how it would be without the headliner and no a/c man...you must have 3rd degree burns when you get out of the car.....I want to get door panels that arent all plastic ;/

its not too bad, i have a/c but i hate driving with it on. I feel like im pulling a boat in lower gears. i only turn it on when im at a long light, usually the windows down are good enough. but the no headliner sucks, you couldnt imagine how much heat that it keep out of the cabin. guess its reason for me enough to fix it.

99 Eclipse RS=real slow
dsm= developing smart mechanics since 1990
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/771313

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89411 Previous topic | Next topic