Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88027
View in threaded mode

Subject: "just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
BlackMagicAug-23-05 08:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88027, "just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Moderatorcs82685Aug-11-05 01:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88028, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 0

i wish i wasn't so lazy to make mine that clean, you need your mitsu emblem back though that little recessed triangle looks a little funny w/o it

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-11-05 02:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#88029, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 1

very nice i agree with ^^^ however, you should get the chrome/silver emblem from machv.com

2007 wrx

EvMan2345Aug-11-05 02:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#88030, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 2

eh, its alright... Just kidding- really clean, i love it- got any times yet?

Evan B
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

undisputedAug-11-05 02:27 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2004
157 posts,
#88031, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 3

clean eclipse what kind of headlight setup is that? Everything looks great except the triangle thing

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs 10th anniversary OZ edition
aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
Cardomain page*new pics soon*
STILL SLOW

96rs-tAug-11-05 02:40 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#88032, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 4

why is it a triangle? mine is molded as the 3 diamond star. Is that aftermarket 97-99 bumper or something?

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

dsmmythAug-11-05 03:09 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#88034, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 96rs-t
why is it a triangle? mine is molded as the 3 diamond star. Is that aftermarket 97-99 bumper or something?

Lol, I think he did the triangle thing himself. But I like it, it's original. Now, I would never do it to mine, but that's another story. Props.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

EclipseTenzoRAug-11-05 03:31 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#88035, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 6

I'm curious on your headlight setup too. It looks like a retro-fit because of the angle on that bezel. Whats the deal?

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

eclipse982nrRSTAug-11-05 03:39 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#88036, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 7

They look to be ebay angel eye style headlights. The same ones I almost bought.

Also, sooo sooo clean mr.magic....
When is the next time slot you have open for love making to your vehicle, I would like to volunteer my sperm to it LMFAO.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RSClipse9d7Aug-11-05 04:07 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#88037, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 8

Very clean. Nice work man.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

BlackMagicAug-11-05 06:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#88040, "RE: just took a few more pictures of el caro, so i thought id share them with you"
In response to Reply # 9

lol wow thanks everybody for the replies i didn't expect that many, to answer some questions, i got the bumper from some ebay store and it came with the triangle on it, the bumper was only like 100shipped brand new so i dont really mind, i kinda like it, and yea those headlights, also ebay another 100 shipped, they're pretty crappy but they work and they don't look half bad, the halo part doesn't illuminate very well, but as long as you're just parked it still looks cool. and no times yet, sorry, i just got it running after some problems id been having, and it still has a ways to go before its track ready, but once i do run, you guys will be the first to know im sure. But you know whats funny, i havn't even washed my car in like 2 months, and it's still that clean, once i wash it again i'll take some more pics, oh by the way heres another pic i found, you can see the motor a little better

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88027 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic