Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86944
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJul-07-05 07:35 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86944, "Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"

Finally dicthed the black/clear TYC altezza's and got me some new tail lights. Just thought I would share a couple pics. Sorry for the monster ass pics. You kind of see the flake and yellow pearl in the pics too.

LMK whatcha think.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
BumpinTalonJul-07-05 07:53 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86945, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 0

whats with the green? they would look better without some cheap eyelids (?) on them

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Anton777Jul-07-05 07:54 AM
Member since May 08th 2005
26 posts,
#86946, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 0

very nice man!!!
kinda gives me a new idea

eclipse982nrRSTJul-07-05 07:58 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#86947, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
whats with the green? they would look better without some cheap eyelids (?) on them

uh, its the color of the car
and they arent eye lids, lol.
i painted the ends of the tail lights cuz when your looking at the bar of the car in person, it makes the corners of the body 'look' wider.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AggressionJul-07-05 08:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#86948, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 2

very nice! I put my stockers back on too!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

CrazyEclipseJul-07-05 09:38 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#86952, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 4

I really like it.

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

kain_99gsJul-07-05 10:22 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#86964, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 5

I actually think they would look better without the tint. The car seems kinda "dirty" now.

420a-TnthewerksJul-07-05 11:55 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#86965, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by kain_99gs
I actually think they would look better without the tint. The car seems kinda "dirty" now.

If they were red, it would look like Christmas

ModeratormicyekJul-08-05 02:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#86967, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 7

your color reminds me of Roy Munson's bowling ball at the begining of King Pin.

but as long as you like it, that's all that matters I guess.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

L2RTSiAWDJul-08-05 07:02 AM
Member since Sep 30th 2003
244 posts,
#86969, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 8

I personally think painting the corners makes it look achward and flow less with the body.

TeamDR1665Jul-08-05 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#86970, "RE: Got some new tail lights for the widebody =)"
In response to Reply # 9

It's better than Altezzas in any case! However, I just can't get past the voice in my head chanting "Ho ho ho - Green Giant." Like the frozen vegetable TV commercials.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86944 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic