Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83268
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiMar-30-05 01:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83268, "Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"

Hey all,

I had an open downpipe exhaust for a couple days, so I had to get a couple video clips and a sound clip. Video's kinda suck, but they were fun anyway. Sound clips is pretty cool though.

Enjoy

http://www.etherealdesign.com/pics/2005_0320_205405AA.AVI
http://www.etherealdesign.com/pics/2005_0320_205603AA.AVI
http://www.etherealdesign.com/pics/V002.MP3

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BumpinTalonMar-30-05 01:37 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83269, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 0

damn that sounds awesome. the videos are too dark though

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTMar-30-05 02:50 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#83270, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 1

sound clip is cool, the videos wont load on my real player though

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

CarbonFiberRSTMar-30-05 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#83271, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-30-05 02:53 PM by CarbonFiberRST

lmao you got nappy jim to say "I'm recordin" that must have cost you a bundle *kermit the frog voice*

I played the beginning of that vid like 10-15 times listening to that...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

CrazyEclipseMar-30-05 05:07 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#83274, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 3

LOL

NICE! Wish my cam could record audio.

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

csmakioMar-30-05 07:35 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#83276, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 4

your car sounds amazing.....can i have it

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

Keith2172Mar-31-05 05:09 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#83289, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 5

sounds good, whats done to it? It'd sound cooler if it rev'ed a little faster

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

FlyinEsiMar-31-05 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#83302, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 6

I'm estimating it has in the ballpark of 350-375 HP, with a lightened flywheel, but I don't see any way to make it rev any faster.

EclipseTenzoRMar-31-05 08:45 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#83306, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 7

I like your gauges. what kind are they?

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

FlyinEsiMar-31-05 02:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#83335, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
I like your gauges. what kind are they?

Speedhut gauges and importintelligence needles.

EclipseTenzoRMar-31-05 02:35 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#83337, "RE: Videos and Sound Clip of the GSX"
In response to Reply # 9
Mar-31-05 02:39 PM by EclipseTenzoR

Very nice dude! Your car is an inspiraton to me even though you are a 4G63 guy Very well done and super clean.

Sidenote: Were the import intelligence needles a pain for you. They were a bitch for me to install because of all the copper wiring that comes of the LEDs, it was a pain in the ass to reroute. Also I wanted to know what you did aobut the coloring of the needles, I just shaved off the orange film and tried colorin over it with a red sharpie (needles are red, numbers are blue) is'nt working to well

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83268 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic