Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78856
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-18-04 03:45 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78856, "Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."

Hey I seen wheel max is carrying a new brand of rims called AZA. I like these ones here for the widebody. I could manage to get them in 18"x19.5" so I dont have to use wheel spacers and they will still lay flesh with the panels atleast, or I think so. Let me know your thoughts on these and if you think they would look nice on the widebody I am doing.

Thanks for your input

Mike

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EclipseTenzoRNov-18-04 03:54 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78857, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know about the wheel company, but that is basically the Konig Imagine, and the HP Racing Evo, Excel even makes a wheel in that design.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhEttOrAiDNov-21-04 03:16 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#78896, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 0

wait.... 18xNINETEEN POINT FIVE?!?!

twenty inches wide?

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

FlyinEsiNov-21-04 07:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#78899, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 2
Nov-21-04 07:26 PM by FlyinEsi

dude, if you meant to say 18x9.5, get ready for those badboys to rub like no other, unless you don't plan on dropping your car at all. If I remember correctly, I called in on those and the offset is +45. You will have to go with a 225 or 235 tire for sure, maybe 245, but find out before you buy anything, it sucks ass when your tires rub, I know.

I have the HP Design Evo version of those wheels. 18x8, +40mm, and 235 tires. I'm lowered about 2" and these tires rub on dips, etc.

Be careful.

If you want some good pictures of how these look on an eclipse, lemme know, send me a PM, I'll send you some good links.

AggressionNov-22-04 08:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#78905, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 3

All those with 18" rims, did you all go with a 225, 235, or 245 tire?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

FlyinEsiNov-22-04 09:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#78906, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 4

It is not just the tire size that determines if it will fit. There are 4 main factors to look at.

1. Wheel width (7.5, 8, 8.5)
2. Wheel Offset (+38, +40, +42, +45)
3. Tire size (215, 225, 235)
4. Lowered amount

If your car is stock ride height, throw whatever rims you want on your car, as your lowered amount gets higher and higher, you tire size has to go down in width to fit.

Just my two cents, and I know there are circumstances where certain wheels will fit and others won't, but there are a lot of factors to put into your tire/wheel combo.

eclipse982nrRSTNov-22-04 03:20 PM
6314 posts,
#78925, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 5

woops, ya i meant 18x19.5
i already have 225 tires.
send me some pics of what they look like please, i like them and i like your hp evo rims, how big is the lip on those?

please send me some pics, i am liking these. not worried about rubbing too much as i barely even drive the car really.

Mike

eclipse982nrRSTNov-22-04 03:20 PM
6314 posts,
#78926, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 6

correction again, i fucking typed it wrong again my dumbass ...

***18X9.5****

turbo8uNov-22-04 08:29 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#78932, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 7
Nov-22-04 08:29 PM by turbo8u

nvm

wheel spacers work people, trust me

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

FlyinEsiNov-23-04 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#78940, "RE: Quick Opinion on New brand of wheels called AZA."
In response to Reply # 8

Here are some pictures for you. My lip is about 2" wide.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78856 Previous topic | Next topic