Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78455
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of Evo Eclipse" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
DanKidNov-03-04 01:17 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78455, "Pics of Evo Eclipse"

Check out this eclipse. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/425615 This is one HOTTTT N/T Eclipse. I can't believe this guy is selling it after doing so much work to it. I'm not a big fan of wings but I like how that one looks. I wanted to know if anyone knew what kind of wing that is and who sells it??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
optimuspetersonNov-03-04 01:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78456, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 0

how is this an evo eclipse?? I do like the color of the paint though.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

madhatter210Nov-03-04 01:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#78457, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by optimuspeterson
I like the color but it doesn't match the interior at all or vice versa

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

djtrickeeNov-03-04 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#78458, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by madhatter210
Originally posted by optimuspeterson how is this an evo eclipse?? I do like the color of the paint though.
I like the color but it doesn't match the interior at all or vice versa

Why do all that body work and then throw some ugly ass chrome south beach rims on it...

B.FUGLY....

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

HipHop615Nov-03-04 02:59 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#78459, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

It looks pretty good but yes the rims are a bit much and the wing is a bit wacky but thats me....Are you talking about that Black Wing or The Aluminum one? The Black one looks like a Universal Grand Touring Wing, no?

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

NEW C-Wings Carbon Fiber Double Sided TD3000GT Hood - $399 Shipped OBO (Problem with Underside)
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $399 Shipped OBO
Urethane Blitz Front (Painted OEM White) - $215 OBO
Urethane Blitz Rear (Painted OEM White) - $215 OBO
GTP Blitz High Side Skirts (Painted OEM White) - $120 OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75

Parts I Want/Need:

KYB AGX Shock (NEED ASAP)
Blue AEM Cam Gears
Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover
Power Door Panels/Inserts (ANY COLOR)
Trunk Panels Behind Tails (ANY COLOR)
In-Dash Motorized Screen (Alpine, Pioneer, Eclipse, Clarion, Panasonic, Sony Etc.)

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

BumpinTalonNov-03-04 05:23 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#78468, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 4

I think its the "Bomber Wing" from Extreme Dimensions. Actually, no... but it's close I guess.
http://www.extremedimensions.com/4713.html

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

97gsxNov-03-04 05:39 PM
Member since Aug 23rd 2004
105 posts,
#78469, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

Why do all that body work and then throw some ugly ass chrome south beach rims on it... B.FUGLY....

truth

'97 GSX (4g63)
99 front facia/Big 16g turbo, 16psi/custom intercooler piping/turbo xs dual stage boost controler/greddy bov/MSD 8.5mm superconductor wires/NGK plugs/18" hyper black rims w/chrome lip/aem drilled and slotted rotors/front upper and rear lower anti-sway bars/test pipe/magnaflow highflow cat/cat back exhaust/eibach springs/ground control coil-overs/1600lbs act clutch/organic flywheel/zeotronics digital air/fuel readout/autometer sportcomp boost and cobalt egt gauges

BlizareNov-03-04 06:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#78472, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-03-04 06:08 PM by Blizare

http://www.jspamerica.com/spoilers_specialty_profile.cfm?productID=&categoryID=&model=&productLineID=10&makeID=&fromModelYear=&toModelYear=&productID=83206

and I like it

EDIT: on the eclipse

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

DanKidNov-04-04 03:34 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#78481, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by optimuspeterson

I called it an evo eclipse because the guy wrote that he did an evo 5 front end conversion. Sorry for the confusion. But I agree that the rims are ugly. They take away from the nice body work.

shuwa29Nov-04-04 11:59 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#78509, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 8

another waste of time and money to make something totally unfashionable. damn what a damn waste. the rims alone!

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

ajcfalconNov-04-04 01:44 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#78510, "RE: Pics of Evo Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 9

damn, i didnt think it looked that bad.... The rims a gay, but im a big fan of the toyota supra so i do like the supra rear. The exterior color is nice to, however i agree with ^^^^ that the interior doesnt match at all.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78455 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic