Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75761
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
GorkoRacingAug-09-04 09:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75761, "GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"

I bought pushin420a's VIS Invader hood from him. He got everything ready and shipped the hood via greyhound. He had the corners packed with styrafome(sp?) and the hood was wrapped in quilts/blankets and then with plastic wrapping with fragile in big letters on it and this end up written on it. It was wrapped well. I go pick up the hood and the corners were pushed through the styrafome and all chewed up. BASTARDS!!! I filed a claim with them and they have NO idea what they are doing. They "think" they are going to ship the hood back to him and I wont know anything for 4-6 weeks. The manager at the greyhound was trying to tell me that he was going to say that it wasnt packed properly. This blows.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
chrysler kidAug-09-04 09:43 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75764, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 0

that happened to my hood too when weasle745 sent it. not a big dal, i just went and got some black touchup paint to clean it out. just an fyi, if it were properly packed it would have had cmall pieces of wood attached to the bolting point so the end doesnt touch the ground

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingAug-09-04 09:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#75765, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm not gonna have my hood lookin all busted like that. They fucked it up so I want them to pay for it. i'm supposed to call the manager back around 3. He was gonna call about it and tell me something. I dunno who he was gonna call or what, so we will see whats up.

Pushin420aAug-09-04 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#75766, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 2

I had sqaure blocks of styrophome, When I got the hood shipped from VIS they didn't use wood and bolts....I have seen that before but I just shipped it the same way I got it.

It had square corner blocks, and covers..that is how I did it. The packaging was goood.

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

Ryan_HesAug-09-04 10:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#75767, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 3

Im just gonna vouch for Pushin420A....he's a good guy - Ive done a lot of business with him, I'm sure he packaged it well. Hopefully greyhound will cover the damages..

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

GorkoRacingAug-09-04 10:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#75771, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeah no doubt hes a good guy. I wish all 2gnters were like him to deal with *coughshaun from NER /endcough. Yeah it was packed very well greyhound just sucks. Anyway I just talked to charles, the manager here and he told me "the man" is out of town till tomorrow. He would call him tomorrow and I can call back after lunch sometime and he should know something.

Pushin420aAug-09-04 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#75776, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 5

I packaged it with instructions with a BIG arrow pointing up meaning do not put on points...

FRAGILE ALL OVER IT...

I even had tell me they wouldn't ship upright cause of all my instructions...

Well I did insure this for $500.00 for a reason :brokeoff Greyhound

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

kelvinb1Aug-09-04 12:37 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#75790, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 6

dont ship with dhl either! ill post them later.

djtrickeeAug-09-04 01:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#75793, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 7

Wow that sucks. Make sure you climb all over Greyhound till they replace that! bummer!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

BlizareAug-10-04 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#75842, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by kelvinb1
dont ship with dhl either! ill post them later.

DHL delivers here to and they are always fast......although I've nevar had anything big like that (frt bumper) shipped since pushin420a won't ship to me......dOod make an exception man.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

JWoodleyAug-12-04 03:15 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#75935, "RE: GRRRRR Greyhound!! <-teh madness"
In response to Reply # 9

I told you greyhound sucked balls. If you get to keep the beatout hood, let me get it. I'll try to fix it. =)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75761 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic