Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75220
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Lookie what big truck brought today!" Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEJul-22-04 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75220, "Lookie what big truck brought today!"

It was shipped on the 13th, and just now arrived...

And since most of you have seen the kit from the outside, here are some inside pics:

Sorry about the crappy pics. Ill get more later.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
willmayoJul-22-04 04:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75242, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 0

copier!!! just playin, nice choice on body kits!

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AYEJul-22-04 05:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75245, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 1

absolutely.

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

EclipseTenzoRJul-22-04 08:58 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#75263, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 2

too many buddy club 2 eclipses around here now.. You start an unofficial online club.. But still.. Bet it will look awesome its an atractive kit. I just hope it doesnt turn into the next Blitz

420AYEJul-22-04 09:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75264, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 3

i know me either. but at least i have the REAL version. henshin auto pwnz j00.

YourInMyMirror95GSJul-22-04 09:35 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
3752 posts,
#75271, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 4

i really hope you get it painted. blank and white don't mix well my friend

You've Just Been YourInMyMirrOWNED!
CrazyEclipse: Personally I cant do it or at least I dont believe I can. And YA I do play with it...... sometimes...... I'm not bashful, and I think I am the first girl on 2gnt that has admit to it.

DINO: Frankly, life really is great, everyone should be dancing, this really is fun and no, my anus is not bleeding. YAY!

420AYEJul-23-04 05:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75287, "RE: Lookie what big truck brought today!"
In response to Reply # 5

pay for the paint. I might sand my car down, bondo up my dents, and primer it black... for the moment. i just need to find a place to do it...maybe i could in that shop still.... i got a sander...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75220 Previous topic | Next topic