Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59684
View in threaded mode

Subject: "DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..." This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:04 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59684, "DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

YOU ALL KNO AFTER THE MOVIE CAME OUT , THATS WHEN EVERYONE WANTED A "COOL" CAR WITH SPOILERS AND MODS AND KITS AND EVFERYTHING WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW....BUT THESE KIDS SAYIN HOW THIS AINT MY CAR THAT I POST IS EITHER TOTALLY JEALOUS CAUSE THEY CANT PUT TOGETHER A CAR LIKE THIS AND THEY HAVE IS RICE....THIS IS MY CAR IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME EXACT AS THE MOVIE, BUT HOW MANY FAST ANDD FURIOUS REPLICAS DO YOU SEE ON THE ROAD IS MY POINT, EVEN IF IT IS POSING, YOU NEVER SEE THEM ON THE ROAD....SO WHY PUT DOWN SOMEONES CAR?? GO DO SOMEHTING TO YOURS AND STOP MAKING FUN OF OTHERS...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BoostedGSOct-08-03 07:14 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59685, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

Dude, get a clue. You asked everyone what they thought about the car and they told you. Some people liked it, some didn't. So what? Everyone has different tastes. Besides, you have an originality factor of ZERO! But a lot of people have you an "A" for effort on creating a replica. What did you honestly expect, everyone to drool over it??

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

96eclipse2nrOct-08-03 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#59686, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

as much as i agree with your post...2 points

#1 there is no use in making so many threads

#2 find the caps lock key and turn the fugger off!

that is all...thank you

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:19 AM
55 posts,
#59687, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

NO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE TRELLING ME THERE OPINIONS AND THATS WHAT I WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT YOUR CAR AND YOUR A FAKE, WHY BE LIKE THAT? SERIOUSLY? ORIGINALITY IS DEF. NOT A FACTOR TO ME...ACTUALLY IT IS ORIGINAL, IT MIGHT BE FROM THE MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD, I WOULD CONSIDER EVERY OTHER ECLIPSE ON THE ROAD ORIGINAL...BUT IM NOT BUSTING ON ANYONES CAR, I CAME TO THIS SITE CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL ABOUT HAVING AN INTEREST IN ECLIPSES...

silvreclipsersOct-08-03 07:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#59688, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

BUT HOW MANY FAST ANDD FURIOUS REPLICAS DO YOU SEE ON THE ROAD IS MY POINT, EVEN IF IT IS POSING, YOU NEVER SEE THEM ON THE ROAD....SO WHY PUT DOWN SOMEONES CAR?? GO DO SOMEHTING TO YOURS AND STOP MAKING FUN OF OTHERS...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2436367617&category=6352

I see them everywhere

ibangdchoeclipseOct-08-03 07:25 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#59689, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 4

fool, fast and the furious was 3 years ago, honestly whole replica thing is played out. theres no need to start so many threads over the same f-ing shit honestly im probably speaking for alot of people on this bored, but shut the fuck up we dont give a fuck anymore, stop being such a fucking attention wanting untalented show off.and learn how to shut off your caps locks that shits fucking annoying.

btw, the guy reminds me of 9d9, might wanna make sure it isnt him

steve0677Oct-08-03 07:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#59690, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 3

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/433000-433999/433324_5_full.jpgNO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE TRELLING ME THERE OPINIONS AND THATS WHAT I WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT YOUR CAR AND YOUR A FAKE, WHY BE LIKE THAT? SERIOUSLY? ORIGINALITY IS DEF. NOT A FACTOR TO ME...ACTUALLY IT IS ORIGINAL, IT MIGHT BE FROM THE MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD, I WOULD CONSIDER EVERY OTHER ECLIPSE ON THE ROAD ORIGINAL...BUT IM NOT BUSTING ON ANYONES CAR, I CAME TO THIS SITE CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL ABOUT HAVING AN INTEREST IN ECLIPSES...

here is a deep thought, dont let it bother you! i mean obvoisly if u make a car to look like the fast and furious eclipse you know that people are gonna bash on you. it comes with the territory.

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

grainOct-08-03 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#59691, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 2

as much as the like the f&f car. i have to say, that your being a cock about it. do you even have any engine mods? you havent enlighted us, "rice" people as to what your trying to achieve

Raven457Oct-08-03 07:37 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2002
213 posts,
#59692, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

wow, this guy's a masochist.

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:52 AM
55 posts,
#59696, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-08-03 07:54 AM by LimeEclipse21

DUDE I THOUGHT THIS ROOM WAS COOL, BUT I GUESS SOME PEOPLE REALLY AERE JEALOUS OF PEEPS...BUT YEA STEVE THAT IS MY CAR DOM,AIN SITE, IF YOU NOTICED YESTERDAY I POSTED IT UP HERE AND I SAID , HEY GUYS I DONT KNO HOW TO PUT THE PICS UP ON MY PAGE , JUST THE URLS ARE SHOWING UP, SOSTEVE I DONT KNO WHAT YOUR POINT IS? DAMN I THOUGHT THIS ROOM WOULD BE COOLER THEN THIS....AND YEA FOR THEM PEEPS, I DO HAVE ENGINE MODS TO TI, I DROPPED A TURBO IN WITHT HE INTERCOOLER, WASTE GATE, BLOW OFF VALVE, SO IT DOE HAVE POWER, IT IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO IN MY CASE BUT IT DEF. HAS GO...I DONT RACE MY SHITR, I TAKE CARE OF IT...FOR ALL THEM RICED OUT CARS OUT THERE....

grainOct-08-03 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#59698, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 9
Oct-08-03 07:56 AM by grain

dude, again. dont come on here, thinking everyone is gonna just drop down and suck your nuts cause you have a green car. its great looking, ok. i think mine is also. and you need to drop it with the caps lock... damn

oh, and btw, in my old town in chicago, we had 5 cars, eclipse, lime green, eagle grafic on the side of them.. so dont think there arnt any out there driving around.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59684 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic