Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58967
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :(" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
brynden29Oct-03-03 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58967, "Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("

What do you guys think? I am going to be putting the stock lights back in with a black center piece.

Opinions?

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ThE oRACLeOct-03-03 04:31 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58968, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 0

i like it alot!! but of course im biased with black ... good choice of tail lights !!~!! .. leavem .

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyOct-03-03 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#58969, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 1

I always loved the car but I was never a fan of the wing . Good job man. Hows the 2.6 working out for you ?

Member # 333

injendsmOct-03-03 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#58975, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 2

looks very good. i dont really like the look of the wing but thats just me. i say keep those tailights but still paint the center piece black. other than that its looking goo

eklipsdrvr99Oct-03-03 06:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#58977, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 3

Still not diggin the wing.

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

mitsuman297Oct-03-03 06:08 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#58978, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 4

it looks sweet as hell. I love it, nice job

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

iamnotwhoiamOct-03-03 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#58980, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 0

looking good.. quite the change.. im going to miss the white/black as i think it helped make your car stand out more.. but still look clean with the all black..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

bblueeclipseOct-03-03 06:20 AM
Member since Sep 26th 2003
15 posts,
#58982, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 0

yeah i have an opinion....love the car looks great but i want to buy the taillights from you if you don't want them e-mail me at bblueeclipse@yahoo.com or Hoz21@juno.com

soulcontrollerOct-03-03 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#58983, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 7

aw man, its looking a lot better brynden. i would drop the wing for either a stock 3 piece (like you have) or a stock turbo wing. IMO.

the all black paint looks 100 percent better though. hehe, the stock look on the outside, different story under the hood though

how is the 2.6 going? still having mount brackets breaking?

chrysler kidOct-03-03 06:23 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#58984, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 7
Oct-03-03 06:30 AM by chrysler kid

car looks clean man. are you still having it sponsored; still gonna be in shows or have you changed your mind and now want to go all preformance.

Brynden would you consider selling/trading those rims to me? i really want to get some new white/black wheels.

11.65 @ 115

Moderatorsd_eclipseOct-03-03 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#58985, "RE: Pics of new paint job... shamu is no more :("
In response to Reply # 9

Lookin good Bryden(hehehe) I agree with others though. the 2nd wing has to go.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58967 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic