Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58554
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of my new 95 TSI" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
BigBaldSep-30-03 01:06 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58554, "Pics of my new 95 TSI"

Tried adding this to my post in the pits but it didn't work. For those who don't know i brought a new project on Monday.

Here are the pics:

It needs to be cleaned up and some minor work needs to be done. All in all i am excited again.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RemySep-30-03 01:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58555, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome to the club.

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

turbo8uSep-30-03 01:12 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#58556, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 1

that thing is siiiiiick! i want a tsi awd so bad
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Uberingram> I bow down to the Geo

L2RTSiAWDSep-30-03 01:18 PM
Member since Sep 30th 2003
244 posts,
#58557, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 2

I want a TSi AWD too......wait a minute..nevermind.

Nice car have fun with it:thumbsup

sonny bkSep-30-03 01:43 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#58560, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-30-03 01:43 PM by sonny bk

Holy crap. I didn't know you bought a new car until now.

It needs a crisening (sp?) barbecue. Get it nice and drunk (us too).

A new toy to play with. YAY!!!

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

RemySep-30-03 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#58563, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 4

So Charlie its official now......you cant be Rome anymore

chrysler kidSep-30-03 02:59 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#58569, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 5

sell me that blitz bumper u got on your gs now

11.65 @ 115

RemySep-30-03 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#58571, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 6
Sep-30-03 03:22 PM by Remy

>sell me that blitz bumper u got on your gs now

dont you have one ?

I'll sell you my 98 stocker for 200 shipped

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine

98_silvergsSep-30-03 03:31 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#58573, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 7

Nice car, please keep it stock looking.

As for things i would do

Fix the tint on back window
get rid of the club, that thing is as useless as a cunt on a nun. I've seen many, many people take those off cars for fun while i was growing up.

Other than that, i like it.

BigBaldSep-30-03 03:38 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#58574, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 8

YEs the tint is the first thing to fix on the car. Car has an alarm already, I have no idea why i put the club up there.

As for keeping it stock looking, I am not sure yet. IT will be a while before i decided as right now i am goinb for the basic performance mods.

THe blitz kit is cracked in a few places on the GS. I will be taking the whole kit off and selling it for 150 in a few days.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

chrysler kidSep-30-03 04:55 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#58584, "RE: Pics of my new 95 TSI"
In response to Reply # 7

>>sell me that blitz bumper u got on your gs now
>
>dont you have one ?
>
>I'll sell you my 98 stocker for 200 shipped

i HAD one, now it is weazzles bumper. yeah people around town are like, hey didnt your car lok better last year ?

11.65 @ 115

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58554 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic