Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #57074
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)" Previous topic | Next topic
scirioSep-13-03 11:09 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57074, "Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"

http://www.slickcar.com/bigshot.asp?ProductID=2597

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
eclipseman1999Sep-13-03 11:33 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57075, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 0

those are fugl

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BCIEclipseSep-13-03 11:34 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#57076, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-13-03 11:35 AM by BCIEclipse

Those have been around for quite some time now, they are made to be color matched. I saw a civic at a show last year that had all the body lines molded and those style lights molded in also, it looks kinda like it had Integra lights, pretty nice and clean looking IMO.

*Edit: I didn't see where it said carbon fiber before, those would look aweful, but i think they'd look good color matched.

TeamDR1665Sep-13-03 05:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#57101, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 2

I think SonicBewm had those before that hillbilly used his front end as a launch pad or something. With HIDs, they are mad tyte, yo.

96eclipse2nrSep-13-03 05:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#57103, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 3

i know a variant of those had been around...came out before the "lensed" ones as far as aftermarket goes but i never saw one for the eclipse...only hondas. might look ok....but like ^^ said...kinda gives the integra look. and i believe sonic's car had the dual projectors with lenses....pretty sure on that one

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

ajna_starSep-13-03 10:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#57134, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 4

those are PIMP...

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

woo2gnt97Sep-14-03 02:50 AM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
#57135, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeh, I think Sonicbewm had the dual projectors w/ lenses/covers. Perhaps he'll concur

Either way, they were absolutely bad ass w/ HID's.

------------------------------
97 Eclipse RS auto *SOLD* - super 15g 92 3000GT VR4 - t3/t4 60 trim 95 Talon TSI AWD

xEclipsE RaceRxSep-14-03 05:45 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#57140, "RE: Who has these? Never seen them before (no lens/cover?)"
In response to Reply # 6
Sep-14-03 05:49 AM by xEclipsE RaceRx

I would much rather get those, if you they werent like the other ones where you had to take your back cover off the stock ones and put them on. Ive been waiting for some lights like these to come out. I like em IMO

EDIT: Eewwww $275 a pair by APC

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #57074 Previous topic | Next topic