Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56925
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Best body kit dealer?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
rgirard413Sep-11-03 06:25 PM
Member since Jun 27th 2002
425 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56925, "Best body kit dealer?"

anyone know who sells the best quality(fiberglass) body kits around? Blitz kit perferably.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
BuckNuttySep-12-03 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56977, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.importfan.com ... I know of a bunch of people on here that have dealt with them. The kits are nice n thick, and most of them are quite bendable for fiberglass. Also, the fitment is, generally, good and the prices are decent.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:26 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#56978, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 1

importfan.com is a good site.

11.65 @ 115

EclipseRacer82Sep-12-03 12:53 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
85 posts,
#57000, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 0

ExtremeDimensions.com has excellent prices, however I had a bad experience with them if you read one of my posts in int/ext in "Plain Ol Eclipse" I describe the problem I had with them. But I may just have gotten a bad body kit, but the people there are very friendly and the prices are great.

98_silvergsSep-12-03 01:06 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#57001, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-12-03 01:06 PM by 98_silvergs

Oh wow, the blitz kit.....

I dont think anybody in a 2G has ever bought this kit,i think it would awesome

optimuspetersonSep-12-03 02:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#57010, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 4

>Oh wow, the blitz kit.....
>
>I dont think anybody in a 2G has ever bought this kit,i think
>it would awesome

i agree, i've always wanted to see a 2g with a blitz kit. Any one have pics?

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

rgirard413Sep-12-03 06:25 PM
Member since Jun 27th 2002
425 posts,
#57025, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 5

Why do you guys have to hate. Do I care if anyone else has it? NO. I buy what I like, regardless of current trends or whats popular. So if you want to input some negative comments, i would appreciate it if you do it somewhere else. I figured I would ask for opinions on who sell quality kits, and I get this..unbelievable

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:34 PM
7411 posts,
#57026, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 6

www.importfan.com and www.extremedimensions.com are the same company. only difference is that importfan sells the GTP series alot cheaper than extreme dimensions sells there kits for, but sells bomex for alot more than extreme dimensions does

11.65 @ 115

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:37 PM
7411 posts,
#57027, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 7

here is a pic of the blitz front i bought from them. i didnt bolt down the sides to the fender, i just did the 4 up top and i fastened one into the inner lip of the lower middle vent

11.65 @ 115

98_silvergsSep-12-03 07:45 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#57036, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 6

>Why do you guys have to hate. Do I care if anyone else has
>it? NO. I buy what I like, regardless of current trends or
>whats popular. So if you want to input some negative comments,
>i would appreciate it if you do it somewhere else. I figured I
>would ask for opinions on who sell quality kits, and I get
>this..unbelievable

Do you plan on painting your eclipse lime green by any chance?

I think it would look sick with the Blitz kit, it's something i always wanetd to do once i move out of my trailer park

blinkbizkit500Sep-12-03 08:54 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#57047, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 9

ive heard good things about visracing as well, but damn chrysler thats damn good fitting for not even trying hard

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56925 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic