Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #52920
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New Pictures....beware 56k" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
optikalJul-16-03 06:12 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52920, "New Pictures....beware 56k"
Jul-16-03 06:23 PM by optikal

Well I started detailing the car a little today so I took some new pictures. If anyone wants to make me a sig using any of these pics please do so, I would greatly appreciate it. I know Clay has done some nice ones, and Aggression too.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
finxsterJul-16-03 06:21 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2003
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52925, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 0

Sweet! Those are some great shots!

http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=400479
Member#3206(LOL)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...

where the hell is the ceiling?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optikalJul-16-03 06:24 PM
1062 posts,
#52926, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 1

just updated with some more....

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

ShockeclipseJul-16-03 06:31 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#52930, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 2

man i love those scoops thingies near your rear tires...badass car man absolutely love it.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

farmdogg55Jul-16-03 06:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#52932, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 3

looks great! awesome pics

pea_jayJul-16-03 06:41 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2003
415 posts,
#52936, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 4

Dude that is a hott car! Lovin everything about it!

96 Eclipse Base 5 spd
Rebuilt engine w/ forged internals, APC Air Filter, Clear bumper lenses, 15" ICW wheels, Alpine v12 amp, 2 12" Xplodes, 5.6" lcd monitor, Dvd player, Playstation 2, Power1 Exhaust, Aerospeed Wing, Altezza tails w/ painted center, 20% tint, Silver Graphics, Audiovox alarm system.

Big transformation underway this winter!

jerseystyle1Jul-16-03 07:13 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#52941, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 5

Very fucking sweet! I enjoyed all 80 of those pic

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

YourInMyMirror95GSJul-16-03 07:15 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
3752 posts,
#52943, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm making a sig for you right now with photoshop

You've Just Been YourInMyMirrOWNED!
CrazyEclipse: Personally I cant do it or at least I dont believe I can. And YA I do play with it...... sometimes...... I'm not bashful, and I think I am the first girl on 2gnt that has admit to it.

DINO: Frankly, life really is great, everyone should be dancing, this really is fun and no, my anus is not bleeding. YAY!

optikalJul-16-03 07:20 PM
1062 posts,
#52946, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 7

:thumbsup

hehe, its not quite 80 i don't think lol

what can i say i love my car

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

TwisteJul-16-03 08:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#52956, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 8

like the MR2 scoops...very cool...do you scrape bad with ur bumper?

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

finxsterJul-16-03 08:17 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2003
252 posts,
#52957, "RE: New Pictures....beware 56k"
In response to Reply # 9

80? You must not have waited for the other 30 pics to load. haha

http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=400479
Member#3206(LOL)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...

where the hell is the ceiling?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #52920 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic