Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #48013
View in threaded mode

Subject: "updated flics of my car.. .. need to see" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
RAIZINMay-20-03 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48013, "updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
May-20-03 09:36 AM by RAIZIN

it's white diamond like the new Escalade. Still needs nonstop work. Need tires for my 19's so don't trip. I thought I'd rock the kaptain Mike 14" club for a lil bit. www.935draggers.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
chrysler kidMay-20-03 09:35 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48015, "RE: Let's try this again.. (flics)"
In response to Reply # 0
May-20-03 09:36 AM by chrysler kid

holy cow !

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

euro_clipseMay-20-03 09:40 AM
Member since May 14th 2002
515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48016, "RE: Let's try this again.. (flics)"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow!!!!!!!! Since you're prolly going for all show, judging on the 935 Draggers sticker, you got a dope ride that'll win alotta shit! I've seen 935 all over the internet for years. Pretty creative, but almost too shaved imo. I know you're gonna clean up the hood vents, right??
Definitely a unique color!
Post a pic of the rims so we can get an idea.

Black '98 GS auto
I-vers intake
Custom ram air
Front & rear strut bars
OBX fog lights w/ fog light mod
RSR rear section
Stereo that goes BOOM

RAIZINMay-20-03 09:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48018, "here.."
In response to Reply # 2

19x9 rears 19x8 fronts.. in hyper silver (light)

cool_g_83May-20-03 09:52 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#48020, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 3

Looking good and tasty!! mmmmmm

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

GShocka04May-20-03 10:08 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#48022, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 4

looks real nice, great job on it!

SquidMay-20-03 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#48023, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 5

Wow!

-J

mitsuman297May-20-03 10:33 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#48027, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 6

all Ihave to say is WOW, very nice

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

optikalMay-20-03 10:42 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#48029, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 7

looks badass man, good job. wow that's soooo nice

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

freddy_00_69May-20-03 10:54 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
#48030, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 8

Real nice! I like the custom work, the rims are also nice looking. I wouldn't mind gettingf some rims with that big of a lip. Good job!

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

BlitzdEclipse99May-20-03 11:00 AM
Member since Apr 01st 2002
388 posts,
#48031, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 9

Looks good man, you went with a different tailight instead of the ever so popular Supra conversion, I like that. Get the rims on it and take some more pics.

Custom Computers
http://www.virtual-octane.net

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #48013 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic